SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 am

janeh810 wrote:Nick will downplay his puffed up attitude on ATFR.  Could Fleiss show the deleted scene and some other deleted Nick scenes on ATFR, just for some excitement?  There may also be some other Nick scenes yet to come that aren't deleted.  That will give us, the audience and Andi and Josh some excitement.  
Haha I'm down! I don't want Josh to really lose his cool because I'll spend even more time here defending him but even a little angry would be good. Great idea!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 am

pander3575 wrote:giggling I had been thinking that Nick had hijacked the show and this thread.  He just can't help himself.

I'd love to know what Josh thought of the deleted scene.  Hope he laughed especially if he is F1.

I found myself on Nick's contestant thread, yesterday. But, I don't think anybody there wanted to hear what I had to say. Frustrating. So, back on the Josh thread where I belong! I would like to know what Josh and Andi thought of the deleted scene. Did anyone send them the deleted scene and what were Andi's and Josh's comments or are they mum?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 am

bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Nick said in the deleted scene that when he and Andi are married they're going to get a dog and name it Murray. How is that NOT a dig on Josh?
How IS it a dig....It is a good dog name...hell, even my niece named her dog Murray.  Not everything can be summed up as a dig.  Just somethings are real life is all and really it comes down to simply being a name is just a name.

I don't know, maybe it was a harmless joke or as Nick called it his dry humor, but there's no way the dog's name was mere coincidence.
 partytime  See this guy. He is snarky. He likes to have fun. He has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor.  Does he say insensitive things at times. Absolutely. Is his timing off at times. Definitely.   :hidingchair  He does have a heart though.   :thismuch: And apparently according to his vast array of friends is a good friend and valued in their lives.  :swinginglove  

I know this guy well as I walk in his shoes.  :hug: 

This is Nick's brand of humor. It may not be received well. Does it matter, not much. He has lots of friends who know his heart and love him for who he is.  

I don't mind his cockiness, I don't mind his wit, I don't mind him catching the advantages that come his way or playing games with TPTB. Because it's pot meet kettle. :hug:   I get ya Nick.

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool. He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show. He stays in control even in the heat of battle. Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?

yeah this ^     Smiley

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:32 am

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Nick said in the deleted scene that when he and Andi are married they're going to get a dog and name it Murray. How is that NOT a dig on Josh?

Obviously I like Nick but saw it differently. I think it was meant as a joke and not to be taken literally. I think at this point we've had so much shown to us of Nick's comments & PIs that everything is going to be taken badly. Shame on him for giving them that footage. I have a feeling that this tweet is about that clip:

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  13h
Apparently sometimes my humor is dryer than a desert

I know a lot of people don't see Nick the way I do.  I keep shaking my head when they show yet another comment that looks bad and that's on him. He may have watched a couple of shows but he should have payed more attention.  :Nod:

ITA, Kasha & I love your snarky sense of humor.  :WAVEY: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:40 am

Apparently, Nick is defending himself. If he did nothing inappropriate, why is he defending himself?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 am

Speaking of Josh, and the ATFR, I would prefer that it just be about the couple, not about anyone else that was along on their journey. I would love just a sit down talk with Andi and Josh (yes, I am assuming it is Josh) hearing only from them about what happened during the show, and since the FRC. I would love for more footage of their dates and interactions to be shown and discussed. At the conclusion, I would love a much longer montage of season bloopers.

I don't want confrontation with Nick between anyone. Less said about Nick, the better in the end.  Smiley  Give me more Josh and Andi! Won't happen, but that is all I really care to see.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 am

Does anyone know if Josh and Andi were sent the deleted scene? Was there any reaction? Any tirades from Josh, the athlete?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 am

Piper61 wrote:Speaking of Josh, and the ATFR, I would prefer that it just be about the couple, not about anyone else that was along on their journey.  I would love just a sit down talk with Andi and Josh (yes, I am assuming it is Josh) hearing only from them about what happened during the show, and since the FRC.  I would love for more footage of their dates and interactions to be shown and discussed.  At the conclusion, I would love a much longer montage of season bloopers.  

I don't want confrontation with Nick between anyone.  Less said about Nick, the better in the end.  Smiley   Give me more Josh and Andi!  Won't happen, but that is all I really care to see.  

I agree! I wish the f1 and f2 could attend the MTA to discuss the drama and the ATFR be all about the new couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 am

Marcus retweeted this..wonder why? scratch  scratch 
Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · 13h
'Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.'

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:06 am

janeh810 wrote:Does anyone know if Josh and Andi were sent the deleted scene?  Was there any reaction?  Any tirades from Josh, the athlete?
Andi tweeted the link to all three deleted scenes so they both know about them and no I don't believe we'll see any tirades on tweeter. Josh's comment about lions and sheep may have to do with the deleted scene but I have no clue if it does.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:07 am

Thanks. bestbud! 
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:08 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Speaking of Josh, and the ATFR, I would prefer that it just be about the couple, not about anyone else that was along on their journey.  I would love just a sit down talk with Andi and Josh (yes, I am assuming it is Josh) hearing only from them about what happened during the show, and since the FRC.  I would love for more footage of their dates and interactions to be shown and discussed.  At the conclusion, I would love a much longer montage of season bloopers.  

I don't want confrontation with Nick between anyone.  Less said about Nick, the better in the end.  Smiley   Give me more Josh and Andi!  Won't happen, but that is all I really care to see.  

I agree!  I wish the f1 and f2 could attend the MTA to discuss the drama and the ATFR be all about the new couple.  
Me three. I always hate that they spend more time on the F2 than on the couple itself. There's so much footage left on the cutting room floor they could show about their love story and who needs and wants the conflict. MTA is where the conflict should be.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1