SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:28 am

Thanks Pander. Would the deleted scene be shown at the AFR? If anything, Nick is setting himself up for a lot of embarrassment if he is not the F1. He seems a bit overconfident.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 am

janeh810 wrote:Thanks Pander.  Would the deleted scene be shown at the AFR?  If anything, Nick is setting himself up for a lot of embarrassment if he is not the F1.  He seems a bit overconfident.  
I doubt it would be shown on the ATFR and yes if he's not the F1 he's not going to be a happy camper. It will be interesting to see how he handles it with the time since the show. I'm hoping he will do it with grace as Chris L did but who knows. I always hate that part.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:34 am

From what we have seen on SM since seasons end, it looks like he is handling it just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 am

I agree. I think Nick will handle it with grace.  He's already hanging out with Brian and Chris.  So, I think he has support from all directions.  Sounds like he is over it now.  But, I think he ruined his chance at being the next bachelor.  What do you think?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 am

janeh810 wrote:I agree.  I think Nick will handle it with grace.  He's already hanging out with Brian and Chris.  So, I think he has support from all directions.  Sounds like he is over it now.  But, I think he ruined his chance at being the next bachelor.  What do you think?
His edit is horrific and a joke, he can't be the next Bach IMO. As for atfr all I can hope is that he rails into Andi and we see Josh huffing and puffing and trying to blow the house down seething. I'm selfish and Josh is never hotter than when he's all manly and angry laugh out loud  :Drool:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:43 am

Alanna wrote:
janeh810 wrote:I agree.  I think Nick will handle it with grace.  He's already hanging out with Brian and Chris.  So, I think he has support from all directions.  Sounds like he is over it now.  But, I think he ruined his chance at being the next bachelor.  What do you think?
His edit is horrific and a joke, he can't be the next Bach IMO. As for atfr all I can hope is that he rails into Andi and we see Josh huffing and puffing and trying to blow the house down seething. I'm selfish and Josh is never hotter than when he's all manly and angry laugh out loud  :Drool:
 rotfl trying to protect his love from the big bad wolf.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:49 am

Fleiss wants an exciting ATFR, too.  There may be some groans from the audience regarding Nick's overconfidence and also some sympathy for Nick.  I think Nick and Josh will keep their cool unless the producers pay $$$ for excitement.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 am

Nick quoting a movie line about marrying Andi on a rooftop is  I no big deal, just Nick being Nick I suppose. I do think he perceived Josh as true competition for Andi's heart and used Murray as the name of their future dog because of Josh.  Maybe even in context that Josh is a former 'dawg' at UGA. Doubt that if was just random or coincidence.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 am

Nick will downplay his puffed up attitude on ATFR. Could Fleiss show the deleted scene and some other deleted Nick scenes on ATFR, just for some excitement? There may also be some other Nick scenes yet to come that aren't deleted. That will give us, the audience and Andi and Josh some excitement.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 am

Piper61 wrote:Nick quoting a movie line about marrying Andi on a rooftop is  I big deal, just Nick being Nick I suppose. I do think he perceived Josh as true competition for Andi's heart and used Murray as the name of their future dog because of Josh.  Maybe even in context that Josh is a former 'dawg' at UGA. Doubt that if was just random or coincidence.
Heavens no it wasn't a coincidence the dog's name would be Murray. He was talking about Josh in the clip. I do believe he was trying to be funny and he really did think he would be the one but I also got the feeling he felt Josh was the only real competition he had but was dismissive of what Josh and Andi might have.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 am

Gosh, I had to recheck the title of this thread!  Post after post is all about Nick.  More attention centered on Nick than Josh, even in Josh's thread.  What a season!

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool. He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show. He stays in control even in the heat of battle. Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 am

giggling I had been thinking that Nick had hijacked the show and this thread. He just can't help himself.

I'd love to know what Josh thought of the deleted scene. Hope he laughed especially if he is F1.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1