SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 am

^^ Nick said in the deleted scene that when he and Andi are married they're going to get a dog and name it Murray. How is that NOT a dig on Josh?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 am

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Nick said in the deleted scene that when he and Andi are married they're going to get a dog and name it Murray. How is that NOT a dig on Josh?
How IS it a dig....It is a good dog name...hell, even my niece named her dog Murray. Not everything can be summed up as a dig. Just somethings are real life is all and really it comes down to simply being a name is just a name.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Nick said in the deleted scene that when he and Andi are married they're going to get a dog and name it Murray. How is that NOT a dig on Josh?
How IS it a dig....It is a good dog name...hell, even my niece named her dog Murray.  Not everything can be summed up as a dig.  Just somethings are real life is all and really it comes down to simply being a name is just a name.

I don't know, maybe it was a harmless joke or as Nick called it his dry humor, but there's no way the dog's name was mere coincidence.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:12 am

bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
How IS it a dig....It is a good dog name...hell, even my niece named her dog Murray.  Not everything can be summed up as a dig.  Just somethings are real life is all and really it comes down to simply being a name is just a name.

I don't know, maybe it was a harmless joke or as Nick called it his dry humor, but there's no way the dog's name was mere coincidence.
I think we are entering the time of the seasons when every comment is looked at as a petty one. No matter what side of the fence you are standing on. Everything said by one side is looked upon as a dig to the other side. I just think that sometimes an apple is just an apple.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 am

Can anyone tell me if Josh is close with any of the other contestants? If not, could it be because he's the F1 and he's spending time with Andi? I know it has been said that Brian, Chris and Nick are close, now.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:46 am

I believe Josh had an exchange with Marcus on Twitter but really it seems he's staying away from them which to me is more what the F1 has done in the past. I don't remember any F1 being involved with others from the season as Nick has been.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:48 am

Can anyone comment on why they think the scene was deleted. Could it be because it revealed too much about Josh, that he has a brother who will play pro football? Or, could it be that the producers already had enough film of Nick doing the talking rather than listening?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:50 am

I would say they had too much of Nick. It was already the Nick show so they didn't need more.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 am

Thanks Pander! Smiley 
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 am

Regarding the deleted scene, I think what matters most is how Nick perceives it. If Nick feels bothered, embarrassed, that he said those things, that tells us a lot.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 am

Has anyone contacted Nick, provided him with the deleted scene, and asked for his comments? I'd be interested in knowing what Nick says about the deleted scene.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 am

janeh810 wrote:Has anyone contacted Nick, provided him with the deleted scene, and asked for his comments?  I'd be interested in knowing what Nick says about the deleted scene.  
I believe Nick tweeted about the scene and his dry sense of humor. Apparently the comment of marrying Andi on a mountaintop came from the movie Anchorman. I doubt he's embarrassed. He really didn't say anything mean just that he's going to be the one at the end and not Josh.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1