SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:34 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Like I said, the couple that tweets together stays together! #twitterpated
I know, they're one cute ghirardelli eating team.

Steel, she's never tweeted a deleted scene before iirc. laugh out loud I guess this one was special. We all know she likes Josh a little riled up.

I just checked!  She did tweet the deleted scene from the first night with her dad.  She asked him if he remembered any names, and he said there were like 5 Josh's! Smiley  Both deleted scenes that she has posted have had Josh in them!  Have any of the other deleted scenes had Josh in them?

yes, the one in which Andi is asking him about his fears.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:38 pm

docnash14 wrote: Don't forget the twizzlers.   According to one of Josh tweets, he likes those in combo with the ghiradelli squares especially during stressful games  And this twitter sparring is getting intense.  

Gotta say that I have been fairly convinced about the authenticity of Nick's video.  After watching the deleted scene, I am not far from being unequivocally convinced.

Haha! I wish there was a like button on here! I totally forgot about that tweet! I DO think the two of them are playing a game with us, giving us so many clues!! Sushi, Ghiradelli,... It's like a scavenger hunt!  Hugesmile 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm

docnash14 wrote: yes, the one in which Andi is asking him about his fears.

Well, shucks, there goes that theory!! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 pm

I checked the tweeters time line. Nick's was 3hrs ago, EST, Andi's was 2hrs and Josh's was 1. So obviously, Nick came out with the first swing.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
teachturtle wrote:This may have been stated before, but I agree with the ones of you who have said Josh was F1 from the time he stepped out his limo.  I also believe had it not been Josh, he would have been introduced as a financial advisor and then we would have learned about his MLB past.  This was all done to create drama; without it there wouldn't have been any!  I believe the deleted scene video of Nick and Brian just proves how arrogant Nick is.  I truly believe he thought he was going to be the F1, and the tptb ran with it!  I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out he's not the one!  Viall would be a silly name for a dog; don't you think?  :P  (However, I do know several bulldogs named Murray around Athens!)  :winkie:

While I understand that he comes off conceited, he was also doing just what CH told them to do after Eric left.  Stop bromancing and start focusing on Andi.  Did he do it in the most PC way?  Nope, did he at least say this crap to the guys faces instead of behind their backs.

Finally, while I agree it was a dig, Murray is a really cool name for a dog!  Hugesmile 

I'm pretty sure that Josh wasn't on that plane nor in the room when Nick was talking his trash.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 am

Since I am not in the fan thread I have to ask, which of these two tweets are coming out swinging?

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 1h

I really need stop quoting anchorman... Or just work on my comedic timing.. Hopefully the latter

Replied to 0 times

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 4h

Apparently sometimes my humor is dryer than a desert

Replied to 0 times

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 am

teachturtle wrote:
docnash14 wrote: Don't forget the twizzlers.   According to one of Josh tweets, he likes those in combo with the ghiradelli squares especially during stressful games  And this twitter sparring is getting intense.  

Gotta say that I have been fairly convinced about the authenticity of Nick's video.  After watching the deleted scene, I am not far from being unequivocally convinced.

Haha!  I wish there was a like button on here!  I totally forgot about that tweet!  I DO think the two of them are playing a game with us, giving us so many clues!!  Sushi, Ghiradelli,...  It's like a scavenger hunt!  Hugesmile 

I agree teachturtle. I love your screen name btw and love your avatar! But, yes they have left many, many clues on SM. i love it because it is like a game.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:34 am

Now it all made sense about the deleted scene and Nick's tweets.

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 1h

I really need stop quoting anchorman... Or just work on my comedic timing.. Hopefully the latter

Replied to 0 times

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 · 4h

"I know that one day, Veronica and I are gonna get married on top of a mountain. " was a quote from the movie Anchorman. So Nick was just quoting from a movie, he was trying to be funny. I guess not everyone watches the movie.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:Since I am not in the fan thread I have to ask, which of these two tweets are coming out swinging?

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  1h

Replied to 0 times

Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  4h

Replied to 0 times

I'm not sure about the 2 tweets above.   i just did not like that he posted the SC tweet of them last night which was a passionate moment between them if he's not the F1.  He is now her ex...why post that when you know Andi is with someone else.  Plus I don't see Marcus or Chris doing that.  Just not classy..

I also wondered about these 2 re-tweets from JJ (who seems to be cheering him on):  

Retweeted by Nicholas Viall
JJ O'Brien @mrjjobrien  ·  Jun 30
I think Andi should have just pinned the rose to Nick's middle finger so he could show it off in style to the rest of the guys

nick - open your eyes - Andi is making out with 5 other guys!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 am

Steel2009 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Since I am not in the fan thread I have to ask, which of these two tweets are coming out swinging?

Replied to 0 times

Replied to 0 times

I'm not sure about the 2 tweets above.   i just did not like that he posted the SC tweet of them last night which was a passionate moment between them if he's not the F1.  He is now her ex...why post that when you know Andi is with someone else.  Plus I don't see Marcus or Chris doing that.  Just not classy..

I also wondered about these 2 re-tweets from JJ (who seems to be cheering him on):  

I think Andi should have just pinned the rose to Nick's middle finger so he could show it off in style to the rest of the guys

The hash tags for the kissing screen cap were funny in my opinion and again, Andi kissed him. It happened, it would be disrespectful after the season aired but the night of when he is getting slaughtered for it, nope I have no problem with him showing that Andi enjoyed that part of him being sneaky.

As for JJ he is a shit stirrer, and yeah the middle finger one is rude. Of course since the other guys were whining like girls at a slumber part when one girl gets the boy all the rest of them wanted to me it was also a little funny.

As for the tweet about Andi kissing five other guys, well, she was. How is that insulting, if anything that is making fun of Nick. Dude get over yourself, Andi who you have such a great connection with is kissing five other guys. To me that one makes fun of Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:35 am

Steel2009 wrote:

Replied to 0 times

Replied to 0 times

This is all assuming that Nick is Andi's ex...... But it's not July 28th yet for us to confirm that Nick is her ex... no idea 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:
teachturtle wrote:This may have been stated before, but I agree with the ones of you who have said Josh was F1 from the time he stepped out his limo.  I also believe had it not been Josh, he would have been introduced as a financial advisor and then we would have learned about his MLB past.  This was all done to create drama; without it there wouldn't have been any!  I believe the deleted scene video of Nick and Brian just proves how arrogant Nick is.  I truly believe he thought he was going to be the F1, and the tptb ran with it!  I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out he's not the one!  Viall would be a silly name for a dog; don't you think?  :P  (However, I do know several bulldogs named Murray around Athens!)  :winkie:

While I understand that he comes off conceited, he was also doing just what CH told them to do after Eric left.  Stop bromancing and start focusing on Andi.  Did he do it in the most PC way?  Nope, did he at least say this crap to the guys faces instead of behind their backs.

Finally, while I agree it was a dig, Murray is a really cool name for a dog!  Hugesmile 
I am baffled as to how the WHOLE family naming their dog Murray....how is that a dig. It is a good dog name and not all things like that are meant as a dig, but more like just real life.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1