SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:10 am

Doesn't the fact that Andi sent the links to Josh strongly favor that Josh is the F1?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:12 am

pander3575 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Speaking of Josh, and the ATFR, I would prefer that it just be about the couple, not about anyone else that was along on their journey.  I would love just a sit down talk with Andi and Josh (yes, I am assuming it is Josh) hearing only from them about what happened during the show, and since the FRC.  I would love for more footage of their dates and interactions to be shown and discussed.  At the conclusion, I would love a much longer montage of season bloopers.  

I don't want confrontation with Nick between anyone.  Less said about Nick, the better in the end.  Smiley   Give me more Josh and Andi!  Won't happen, but that is all I really care to see.  

I agree!  I wish the f1 and f2 could attend the MTA to discuss the drama and the ATFR be all about the new couple.  
Me three.  I always hate that they spend more time on the F2 than on the couple itself.  There's so much footage left on the cutting room floor they could show about their love story and who needs and wants the conflict.  MTA is where the conflict should be.

Was Courtney the only F1 who attended the WTA?
Since such a big deal has been made over nick and his strategy, I wonder if they would let him attend the MTA.  i guess he would reveal too much.. Nick's antics and Eric should be the main topics at the MTA.
There is a whole page about Nick's strategy on the ABC home page.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:14 am

janeh810 wrote:Doesn't the fact that Andi sent the links  to Josh strongly favor that Josh is the F1?  
She didn't send the links to Josh but just tweeted the links. I'm sure both Josh and Nick know of the release. Sorry if I sounded like she had directly sent them to Josh.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:20 am

pander3575 wrote:
janeh810 wrote:Doesn't the fact that Andi sent the links  to Josh strongly favor that Josh is the F1?  
She didn't send the links to Josh but just tweeted the links.  I'm sure both Josh and Nick know of the release. Sorry if I sounded like she had directly sent them to Josh.
They were probably together last night when she tweeted so yeah, he's aware. His reaction is perfect imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 am

Steel2009 wrote:Marcus retweeted this..wonder why? scratch  scratch 
Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  13h
'Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.'

This is the real romance that emerged from this series ? j/k

In my head without specifics I would consider Josh as F1 except for the trip for Mexico which is a proverbial pebble in the shoe.

Granted some of the "signs" that have emerged are hugely circumstantial and not hard evident admissible to the court of ADA Andi so will leave those alone.
In fact except for the video of Nick on the plane and the sighting of Josh in Cancun airport because those two event have been captured - everything is pretty circumstantial.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 am

On the topic of strategy, I do find it interesting from what we were shown that Josh knew full well he was getting a HTD and did not feel the need to broadcast that (from what we were shown) whereas Nick did. Was he prodded to do so? Maybe, but it just gives more credence to him "playing the game" or strategizing. I prefer the way Josh (and Marcus) handled knowing their positions were pretty much secure for HTDs.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:24 am

Luvvy wrote:On the topic of strategy, I do find it interesting from what we were shown that Josh knew full well he was getting a HTD and did not feel the need to broadcast that (from what we were shown) whereas Nick did. Was he prodded to do so? Maybe, but it just gives more credence to him "playing the game" or strategizing. I prefer the way Josh (and Marcus) handled knowing their positions were pretty much secure for HTDs.
I think Nick was both encouraged to act like that and it's his natural personality to become over-analytic, stressed out, sarcastic and just in general lose it a little. He looked like he was having a meltdown all episode to me. He's not a bad guy probably but everything we've seen indicates this is the worst environment for him and tptb figured out how to press all his buttons. Josh, otoh, seems a lot more mentally stable and overall tougher. He's there for Andi's freakouts instead of asking Andi to protect him from the other mean boys in the house.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 am

Luvvy wrote:On the topic of strategy, I do find it interesting from what we were shown that Josh knew full well he was getting a HTD and did not feel the need to broadcast that (from what we were shown) whereas Nick did. Was he prodded to do so? Maybe, but it just gives more credence to him "playing the game" or strategizing. I prefer the way Josh (and Marcus) handled knowing their positions were pretty much secure for HTDs.
I do too. It goes along with what Nick said on the plane video that Josh didn't talk about his relationship with Andi and I think that really irritated Nick because he liked to. As Josh said in the deleted scene he was tired of listening to Nick and so am I.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Alanna wrote:
I think Nick was both encouraged to act like that and it's his natural personality to become over-analytic, stressed out, sarcastic and just in general lose it a little. He looked like he was having a meltdown all episode to me. He's not a bad guy probably but everything we've seen indicates this is the worst environment for him and tptb figured out how to press all his buttons. Josh, otoh, seems a lot more mentally stable and overall tougher. He's there for Andi's freakouts instead of asking Andi to protect him from the other mean boys in the house.
I said somewhere that to me him barging in on Brian made me think he wasn't as confident as he has been saying. Yes I'm sure he wanted more time but I also think someone secure would have waited till Brian had finished. I don't believe Nick is a bad guy at all.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 am

Pander, I am sick of listening to Nick, too. Last episode was overkill. IA that there has to be some producer manipulation because, like Pander, if he was so secure then he wouldn't need to overdo it. Something just doesn't add up with this guy. Josh otoh has been shown to be a solid guy with obstacles to overcome. They try to come up with something for him each week. It's sort of annoying because you can tell it's all completely fabricated but then again it is a TV show!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:38 am

And now at HTD's we get another problem with him caring about his brother. Give me a break. Josh isn't going to move to STL to hold Aaron's hand. He will always love and care what's going on in his family but that doesn't mean there isn't room for his love.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:42 am

janeh810 wrote:Apparently, Nick is defending himself. If he did nothing inappropriate, why is he defending himself?

Apparently, Josh is defending himself. If he is secure in his relationship with MeAndi why is he defending it?
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1