SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 am

FLChica wrote:
janeh810 wrote:Apparently, Nick is defending himself.  If he did nothing inappropriate, why is he defending himself?  

Apparently, Josh is defending himself.  If he is secure in his relationship with MeAndi why is he defending it?

He is defending his fiance and their relationship.  giggling  Smart man. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:52 am

^^I must have missed something. If this is in reference to the tweets I do think their is some sub-tweeting going on but we really can't prove it in Josh's case because he tweets quotes all the time. He also doesn't directly address anyone or respond directly about a subject matter so I don't think he feels the need to defend himself, more so like staying above the fray since Nick and his humor seems to always be directed at Josh.  scratch

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 am

Can someone please post the deleted scene where Josh says he's tired of listening to Nick?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 am

I just meant that Josh does not feel the need to defend himself and if there is any "defending" going on, it is to protect his relationship with is fiance. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 am

soccermom333 wrote:I just meant that Josh does not feel the need to defend himself and if there is any "defending" going on, it is to protect his relationship with is fiance.  Smiley

:yes: yes 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I just meant that Josh does not feel the need to defend himself and if there is any "defending" going on, it is to protect his relationship with is fiance.  Smiley
Agreed. My post was in reference to the one above yours.  Smiley 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 pm

janeh810 wrote:Can someone please post the deleted scene where Josh says he's tired of listening to Nick?  
I believe this is it
http://www.hulu.com/watch/655998
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Thanks for posting the scene. I don't know what to make of it. Is Josh saying that Nick asks the guys what he should do to keep in Andi's good favor? Is Josh saying that, in general, Nick talks too much?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Luvvy wrote:^^I must have missed something. If this is in reference to the tweets I do think their is some sub-tweeting going on but we really can't prove it in Josh's case because he tweets quotes all the time. He also doesn't directly address anyone or respond directly about a subject matter so I don't think he feels the need to defend himself, more so like staying above the fray since Nick and his humor seems to always be directed at Josh.  scratch

Thank you for your replying, but now I'm the one that must have missed something. Has Nick "directly" addressed Josh in a tweet or responded to him on any subject matter? scratch I don't follow any of the contestants on twitter.

Evidently Josh feels the need to express himself - which he's certainly entitled to do. All of the contestants, including Nick enjoy the same privilege.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 pm

^^Nick hasn't used Josh's name - I didn't mean to imply that he did use his name. He hasn't directly responded to Josh either that I know of. He has, however, favorited tweets where Josh is mentioned unfavorably. And I think the plane video (and I do regard it as SM) has been largely believed as him talking about Josh. I also think his humor tweet yesterday was about Josh since everyone was talking about the deleted scene where Nick is talking about Josh directly...so while he may not be directly talking to Josh, I think there's enough evidence there for me to believe Nick is feeling the need to defend himself. I don't have enough proof to say the same for Josh.

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:31 pm

My take on Nick's tweet was that he wanted to defend to whomever saw the deleted scene, the twitter public, that he has a dry sense of humor, which can be interpreted as snark. I don't think the tweet was necessarily directed at Josh. I think Josh's tweet was directed to Nick because Josh doesn't feel any need to defend himself to the twitter public.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:37 pm

My question is: Does Nick need to be the center of attention, drawing attention to himself?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1