SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:07 pm

The discussion about contributions to the economy was due to my doctor's discussion about how Hitler rose to power, blaming the Jews for problems with the German economy, etc. Heavy stuff. But, as I never did well with history, I learned a few things, today.

Now, back to the thread topic!
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Since you asked: I will answer. 
I am jewish. 
Everyone is different. Just like any race, religion, culture, sex etc. There are many, many variants, especially in mixed marriages. 

And basically, your doctor should probably stick to medicine, unless he is a rabbi.  imhoaa. All the things he said are admirable qualities. But not all jews aspire to such and there is no way other than knowing that person if they do. A good example is Bernie Madoff. Nuff said. He screwed a lot of people and a lot were jewish schools and charities.  no no 

I know you didn't mean anything offensive. I know this.  hearthumbsup If you have specific question, I would be happy to continue in pms so as not to hijack the thread. 
 Smiley 
I can not stress enough how if this was a major issue with the main, she would not be seeking out a dating/engagement venue twice now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm

i had no idea both andi and josh each had one jewish and one catholic parent. i think that's one more reason why they seem to really get each other. these two may have a fighting chance for a relationship irl with all their commonalities. good for them.

while we've had lots of discussion about nick's bad edit josh hasn't been getting such a good edit either. i started off not really liking josh but he is slowly growing on me as a good match for andi.

nick's comments on his first 1-1 about not believing people are made for each other or meant to be were interesting to me. i don't think he really got what the idea is about since he seemed to think it meant one has no choice in the matter. that isn't it. it's more about what we could possibly be seeing with andi and josh. two people where there is obviously a huge attraction and just their lives seem like they would fit together so naturally. of course they still have the freedom to decide if it is what they want. no one is forced to choose their mate in western society. also, the fact that nick has no sense of the possibility of people being meant for each other means it's all on the individuals and may be why he is working so hard to make the relationship happen. he does have some natural chemistry with andi but i do think sometimes when it is meant to be you just don't have to try as hard as he seems to be. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Josh not getting a great edit helps to confirm the spoilers, as if I couldn't rely on Andi freaking out over him instead. This guy is the perfect lead candidate, couldn't be better, and instead of looking flawless, he has some "anger issues" and some "stuff" he's dubiously hiding. Yeah, he's taken and won't be wooing 25 lucky ladies any time soon.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:14 pm

They always have to show some kind of conflict or hurdle that the lead must resolve with her F1 before they can live happily ever after; in Josh's case it's that he's a jock who may be untrustworthy. I find it amusing that anyone who loses their temper on this franchise is immediately dubbed as having a possible anger management issue. Oh yeah, don't forget that sweet JP was a probable future wife beater.  rofl 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:50 pm

^^ I know- JP was set up to become jealous, yet he is so wonderfully protective of Ashley in real life. Tptb are looking to keep people interested for 9-10 weeks, so they create conflict- just as a good story teller would (though I'm not really saying they are particularly good story tellers- but we consumers are used to their being conflict so it will be there over the course of the season. What we see may reflect actual personalities in the end, but over the course of the season we may see more of a caricature.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Josh and Andi's 1-on-1 MSN tv sneak peek!

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=8b6d26bc-be1b-48ae-b854-30268c3226e3&from=hub_en-us_msne_video_hub_tvV5_msne_tv_home&src=v5:pause:titleBar^link:uuids

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Andi needs to quit wearing painted on pants. 
She is a pretty gal. No need for that.  Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Birds must be part of the theme this year.... seagulls, pigeons, now geese.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 pm

honestly when I watched the show of Andi on Cody's date I didn't see she had pants on and I was thinking that was some short shorts. laugh out loud
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 pm

I slightly gasped when I first saw her, because I actually thought she was in her panties.  :shocked!:
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Cody says some nice things about Josh in this article...

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/06/27/cody-speaks-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-and-he-trapped-in-friend-zone/

"I roomed with him on the show. Just seems like a well rounded guy… He seems like a family guy. He’s been single awhile. He’s really looking for a truly legitimate relationship. I have to say he’s there for the right reasons." -Cody

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1