SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Andi needs to quit wearing painted on pants. 
She is a pretty gal. No need for that.  Suspect

Don't the leads get time with a personal trainer (not Cody) before they start filming the show? She's all buff and rocking the tight pants.  giggling 
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Josh and Andi's 1-on-1 MSN tv sneak peek!

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=8b6d26bc-be1b-48ae-b854-30268c3226e3&from=hub_en-us_msne_video_hub_tvV5_msne_tv_home&src=v5:pause:titleBar^link:uuids

I always wonder how they decide which sneak peek they will give or if it offers any significance, but I think they just randomly select anything. That being said, this was really cute and dare I say it, it was nice to see something random happening (the geese parade) for a change. Looks like they just happened upon it. And it's so cute how Josh just started dancing with her.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Josh actually seems really fun and silly! I think right now Andi is just making him anxious because she keeps waiting for his sinister intentions to come out and he has no idea why, but his Instagram and Twitter is fully of silliness and teasing. He's really going to lighten her up!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 pm

On one of the other sleuthing threads a tourist youtube of the geese parade was posted- definitely staged. What is more clear is that there really isn't conflict between Josh and Andi- they are too easy with each other. I actually watched this week's episode last night- we saw so little of their discussion, especially at the cocktail party before the RC (and thanks to RS- yes, he's good for something- Josh didn't really get the final rose that night, he was just edited to), I think there was resolution.... especially when you see the smiles on their faces when they stand up after their chat, then they sit next to each other before CH comes in- Josh is looking relaxed by then. (BTW- Marcus got the final rose- none left on the tray when he got his. Brian doesn't yet have a rose when Josh's name is called- so he wasn't squirming at all).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:On one of the other sleuthing threads a tourist youtube of the geese parade was posted- definitely staged.  What is more clear is that there really isn't conflict between Josh and Andi- they are too easy with each other.  I actually watched this week's episode last night- we saw so little of their discussion, especially at the cocktail party before the RC (and thanks to RS- yes, he's good for something- Josh didn't really get the final rose that night, he was just edited to), I think there was resolution.... especially when you see the smiles on their faces when they stand up after their chat, then they sit next to each other before CH comes in- Josh is looking relaxed by then.  (BTW- Marcus got the final rose- none left on the tray when he got his.  Brian doesn't yet have a rose when Josh's name is called- so he wasn't squirming at all).
I think it helped her tremendously when he told her that she'll never experience any heartbreak with him during that talk, but it's for sure they were fighting before the cocktail party. I screen capped the hug after their group date and she didn't want to be near him and her pis that night showed a lot of real distress IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:Birds must be part of the theme this year.... seagulls, pigeons, now geese.
I guess as long as we don't see some turkeys or vultures it's all cool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Turkeys and vultures are what we usually get ATFR. laugh out loud
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:01 pm

:giggle: And a rotten egg or two!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:On one of the other sleuthing threads a tourist youtube of the geese parade was posted- definitely staged.  What is more clear is that there really isn't conflict between Josh and Andi- they are too easy with each other.  I actually watched this week's episode last night- we saw so little of their discussion, especially at the cocktail party before the RC (and thanks to RS- yes, he's good for something- Josh didn't really get the final rose that night, he was just edited to), I think there was resolution.... especially when you see the smiles on their faces when they stand up after their chat, then they sit next to each other before CH comes in- Josh is looking relaxed by then.  (BTW- Marcus got the final rose- none left on the tray when he got his.  Brian doesn't yet have a rose when Josh's name is called- so he wasn't squirming at all).

I think you're right about them coming to an understanding with each other. That's probably what Andi was referring to in her blog when she said there were good parts of their conversation that didn't get aired. Something else I noticed was when she came back to the room just after letting JJ go. I felt she was looking at Josh with a twinkle in her eye when talking about continuing the journey in Belgium. At first I thought it was just editing, but I've re-watched several times and the camera angle showed the backside of Josh (in a charcoal suit & lavender shirt) and she seemed focused more on him and not even really looking at a few of the other guys. Just curious if any of you noticed this too. To me it confirms that they resolved their issues that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Laudergirl wrote:

I think you're right about them coming to an understanding with each other. That's probably what Andi was referring to in her blog when she said there were good parts of their conversation that didn't get aired. Something else I noticed was when she came back to the room just after letting JJ go. I felt she was looking at Josh with a twinkle in her eye when talking about continuing the journey in Belgium. At first I thought it was just editing, but I've re-watched several times and the camera angle showed the backside of Josh (in a charcoal suit & lavender shirt) and she seemed focused more on him and not even really looking at a few of the other guys. Just curious if any of you noticed this too. To me it confirms that they resolved their issues that night.

Yes, I noticed it. I think she prefaced the announcement about Belgium with something like her being ready to move the adventure along and she seemed to be looking right at Josh who responded with one of his big grins.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:17 pm

I noticed it and wondered if the other guys noticed it, too.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:11 pm

For some reason I can't shake the blues. I see that someone saw Andi at the Ft. Lauderdale airport so I assumed she was flying to her safe house visit with Josh. But then see on Josh's twitter that he's going to Athens tonight for an early morning scramble tournament. So to me that says no safe house visit.

Don't know why this made me so blue. If I come on here and see an encouraging post I'm fine but if not then I go and get pessimistic again.

Wish I didn't take this show so seriously. Does anyone else have this problem or am I all alone in this.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1