SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 pm

noobsleuth wrote:If the Tinder account is fake, does that make the FB account it's linked to fake as well?

I think their relationship is juvenile. As someone pointed out earlier, when they speak it's like two high school kids. I'm still astounded (yes, astounded  giggling ) that an F1 is getting an edit, storyline, doubt and job description based on a career he hasn't had in almost 10 years. That's crazy to me. It makes Josh look like he's stuck in the past. (which I doubt he is)
I so agree with the bolded.
Think how much you grow and mature between the age of 22 and 29. That's one quarter of your life. This was such a disservice to Josh, which once again shows how evil this show can be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Can someone pretty please volunteer to email Steve? He'll tweet/blog about it and then if Josh or his family respond, we know we can start hosting the Jodi funeral. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Tinder is linked to fb, so all a troll has to do is make a fake fb in his name and use his pic (there are usually several fake ones for f1/f2) What motive do they have? Well that's what trolling is laugh out loud. We're here addressing it, and people on Twitter are too.

No way is he on Tinder IMO. And the only way we can say for sure that it's him is if the posts are on HIS real fb, advertising his Tinder (inadvertently or not).

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Bottom line this is not an "Ed -gate." Thank goodness. No women have come forth like they did with Ed. Of course, that didn't even matter to Jillian. sad I also don't think anyone should be saying Andi made a mistake and Josh is a jerk. We have not even made it to home towns yet!

Andi is a big girl and will choose whoever she wants. Hard to say what is in her "comfort" zone. I believe she will go with the one she feels the most chemistry with and the one she thinks she will make it with outside the bubble.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I love this board and the fact everyone is respected (most of the time) for what they believe. Just stating my opinion here and love the discussion.

Makes me see things with a different perspective. :yes: :yes: Hugesmile  
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Where do I go to see what people are saying on Twitter? I didn't see any comments to the woman who tweeted about it.  :hidingchair 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Tinder is linked to fb, so all a troll has to do is make a fake fb in his name and use his pic (there are usually several fake ones for f1/f2) What motive do they have? Well that's what trolling is laugh out loud. We're here addressing it, and people on Twitter are too.

No way is he on Tinder. The only way we can say for sure that it's him is if the posts are on HIS real fb, advertising his Tinder (inadvertently or not).

Oh gosh, good point. A troll can be a young girl, an old man, anyone who wants to mess with him or just create drama. Interesting fact, I googled tinder and they have been having problems with hackers. Hmmmmm  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Well the only way to hookup and msg people with tinder is for you to like someone's pic and for them to like it back. So if he was cheating...someone would have came forward with proof. So for now I don't believe it.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Well the only way to hookup and msg people with tinder is for you to like someone's pic and for them to like it back. So if he was cheating...someone would have came forward with proof. So for now I don't believe it.
He doesn't need to be cheating, he can just be browsing, swiping left/right, etc. That's bad enough.

Anyway, I searched and couldn't find any other FBs with that profile picture other than his but it doesn't mean one doesn't exist that's not searchable. I do have trouble believing he'd be so stupid and it doesn't go along with what he claims to be but who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Tinder is linked to fb, so all a troll has to do is make a fake fb in his name and use his pic (there are usually several fake ones for f1/f2) What motive do they have? Well that's what trolling is laugh out loud. We're here addressing it, and people on Twitter are too.

No way is he on Tinder. The only way we can say for sure that it's him is if the posts are on HIS real fb, advertising his Tinder (inadvertently or not).

Oh gosh, good point.  A troll can be a young girl, an old man, anyone who wants to mess with him or just create drama.  Interesting fact, I googled tinder and they have been having problems with hackers.  Hmmmmm   giggling 
You don't say!  :shocked!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Taylor Blair ‏@taylorlynnblair  · 3h  
Just a quick round with Josh Murray pic.twitter.com/RMV4XrtNW6
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 18 6syhbp

Joseph ‏@josephbern77  · 4h  
Went golfing with Josh Murray today. pic.twitter.com/aNRnRxXcwZ
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 18 2cfe1wo

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 18 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well the only way to hookup and msg people with tinder is for you to like someone's pic and for them to like it back. So if he was cheating...someone would have came forward with proof. So for now I don't believe it.
He doesn't need to be cheating, he can just be browsing, swiping left/right, etc. That's bad enough.

Anyway, I searched and couldn't find any other FBs with that profile picture other than his but it doesn't mean one doesn't exist that's not searchable. I do have trouble believing he'd be so stupid and it doesn't go along with what he claims to be but who knows.
You're right, who knows, but if we can believe what we've seen from his family, I just don't buy it right it now.  :rosiecolored
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm

I was just going to ask that, Alanna. What exactly does being "active" mean? Would just logging on (for whatever reason) count? It does seem a little weird that he'd be on but who knows. Maybe Andi was over at his place and they were looking at it together and giggling.

The original tweet only got three likes but since she didn't actually tag him, it's not surprising that it went mostly unseen.

I'll take one for the team and email Steve, if nobody's done it yet.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1