SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I was just going to ask that, Alanna. What exactly does being "active" mean? Would just logging on (for whatever reason) count? It does seem a little weird that he'd be on but who knows. Maybe Andi was over at his place and they were looking at it together and giggling.

The original tweet only got three likes but since she didn't actually tag him, it's not surprising that it went mostly unseen.

I'll take one for the team and email Steve, if nobody's done it yet.
Active means browsing, not necessarily chatting with anyone. Email Steve!!! Thanks! kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:07 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Taylor Blair ‏@taylorlynnblair  · 3h  
Just a quick round with Josh Murray pic.twitter.com/RMV4XrtNW6
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 19 6syhbp

Yowza!! :shocked!: he's got big feet!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:12 pm

So I did a little research and it says that when you delete your tinder it still stays active for a little while..so maybe he deleted it but his account is still floating around? Its apparently really glitchy.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:19 pm

It seems really hard to delete.

Josh/Andi, here are some step by step instructions for you guys: http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-Tinder-Account

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well the only way to hookup and msg people with tinder is for you to like someone's pic and for them to like it back. So if he was cheating...someone would have came forward with proof. So for now I don't believe it.
He doesn't need to be cheating, he can just be browsing, swiping left/right, etc. That's bad enough.

Anyway, I searched and couldn't find any other FBs with that profile picture other than his but it doesn't mean one doesn't exist that's not searchable. I do have trouble believing he'd be so stupid and it doesn't go along with what he claims to be but who knows.

I don't think it means he's cheating either. Granted, all of the people that I know that use it are single, mainly they use it because they are bored and flirting is fun. I don't think any of them are leaning on Tinder to find them a meaningful relationship. If it's real, I'm sure he's careful of who he decides to talk to (if anyone).

It could just be getting blown out of proportion. I don't know how it works, but if it's like Messenger I think just simply logging in will update your activity status. It would be funny if all he did was simply touch the wrong app on his phone and all of sudden he's "active" again. haha

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 19 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I was just going to ask that, Alanna. What exactly does being "active" mean? Would just logging on (for whatever reason) count? It does seem a little weird that he'd be on but who knows. Maybe Andi was over at his place and they were looking at it together and giggling.

The original tweet only got three likes but since she didn't actually tag him, it's not surprising that it went mostly unseen.

I'll take one for the team and email Steve, if nobody's done it yet.
 bestbud!  Thanks!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Wouldn't be funny if the tinder account is the one true foiler. Just saying.  no idea 
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 pm

OMG he's such a tool. Here's what I sent:
Hey Steve,

As far as you know, are Andi and Josh still together and happy? Check out this tweet from last night:

(screenshot)

Just wondering if you’ve heard anything about them being on the rocks.

Thanks!

Here's his reply:
I'm aware of the tweet

Uh, thanks. Thanks for your help.  duh  I was going to email back "And...????" but I don't think it'll get me anywhere. I notice he avoided answering the question but not sure if that means anything.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:OMG he's such a tool. Here's what I sent:
Hey Steve,

As far as you know, are Andi and Josh still together and happy? Check out this tweet from last night:

(screenshot)

Thanks!

Here's his reply:
I'm aware of the tweet

Uh, thanks. Thanks for your help.  duh  I was going to email back "And...????" but I don't think it'll get me anywhere. I notice he avoided answering the question but not sure if that means anything.
maybe he's doing research. He'll probably address it in his next post.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:OMG he's such a tool. Here's what I sent:
Hey Steve,

(screenshot)

Thanks!

Here's his reply:
I'm aware of the tweet

Well, if what is said around here is true, we'll have to give him time to come here and read through all of the threads to get a better answer.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks Eagle! He's probably freaking out like the rest of us!!! Josh, think of Momma Murray, you idiot! She's probably more upset than Andi right now.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 pm

^^ Haha, good point about Steve! Maybe I shouldn't have called him a tool.  Hugesmile  I just thanked him and said that I trust he'll keep us updated if he finds out anything.

I just can't believe that all isn't well in paradise. They both look too happy -- not to mention that both their families will disown them if they screw this up!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1