SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Of course he is aware. It was posted here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Momma Murray would kick Josh's behind if he cheated. laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 pm

I love Momma Murray but could see her kicking Josh's behind if he screwed this up! She reminds me of women in my "girls" group. I want to invite her to our next BUNKO night!  giggling 
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well the only way to hookup and msg people with tinder is for you to like someone's pic and for them to like it back. So if he was cheating...someone would have came forward with proof. So for now I don't believe it.
He doesn't need to be cheating, he can just be browsing, swiping left/right, etc. That's bad enough.

Anyway, I searched and couldn't find any other FBs with that profile picture other than his but it doesn't mean one doesn't exist that's not searchable. I do have trouble believing he'd be so stupid and it doesn't go along with what he claims to be but who knows.

Remember Snapchat? I didn't think Andi was that stupid/naive to use her full name as her account, but apparently she did  :hidingchair 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

More:

RS: Update on what?

Me: On whether all is not well in paradise. Not sure why he's checking out Tinder if he's happily engaged...

RS: Oh. All I know is nothing has changed so this tweet is irrelevant to the end result.

For the record, I don't actually think Josh was trolling Tinder for dates. Not sure WHY he was on it, exactly, but I'm sure it was totally innocuous. But dang, that boy really needs to wise up when it comes to his social media!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:More:

RS: Update on what?

Me: On whether all is not well in paradise. Not sure why he's checking out Tinder if he's happily engaged...

RS: Oh. All I know is nothing has changed so this tweet is irrelevant to the end result.

For the record, I don't actually think Josh was trolling Tinder for dates. Not sure WHY he was on it, exactly, but I'm sure it was totally innocuous. But dang, that boy really needs to wise up when it comes to his social media!
Thanks for the update! So far we haven't heard anything negative about him from anyone so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't casually looking for women in the area while his actual woman is 2 miles away.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Not sure I beleive this Tinder thing if it's that easy to fake. Aren't we talking about the same guy who hasn't dated in, like, 5 years?? All of a sudden he needs to hook up now??  Hugesmile 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Not sure I beleive this Tinder thing if it's that easy to fake. Aren't we talking about the same guy who hasn't dated in, like, 5 years?? All of a sudden he needs to hook up now??  Hugesmile 

Exactly! Here is a guy with a pretty clean reputation, who doesn't have women tumbling out of his past to tell their stories and who says he hasn't dated in years. His brother confirms this and goes further saying it is funny to see Josh googly eyed (or something like that) over a girl. Now either he isn't the F1 and this experience has led to a decision to put himself out there looking for a date (unlikely and not MO) OR, he is F1, in which case I highly doubt that he would begin trawling for a date on SM.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:53 pm

I wish we were on FD episodes already, i'm so tired of this.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:00 pm

bilolo wrote:I wish we were on FD episodes already, i'm so tired of this.

Its not going to get better soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:I wish we were on FD episodes already, i'm so tired of this.

Its not going to get better soon.
Oh no ! I don't like the discussions going on.

bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:For the record, I don't actually think Josh was trolling Tinder for dates. Not sure WHY he was on it, exactly, but I'm sure it was totally innocuous. But dang, that boy really needs to wise up when it comes to his social media!

Seriously, think of who his brother is. Josh has got to be incredibly astute at using SM, as well as his family being so. Two of my kids played NCAA sports and one of the first things that happens is that the athletes get schooled in managing SM.

The Tinder acct is one of two things: troll or MF.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1