SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm sick of all the letters written by the guys to Andi. Who has written her either a note or letter or poem so far? And, does Andi and the viewers seem to care a fig about these letters?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:51 pm

eirekay wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:For the record, I don't actually think Josh was trolling Tinder for dates. Not sure WHY he was on it, exactly, but I'm sure it was totally innocuous. But dang, that boy really needs to wise up when it comes to his social media!

Seriously, think of who his brother is.  Josh has got to be incredibly astute at using SM, as well as his family being so. Two of my kids played NCAA sports and one of the first things that happens is that the athletes get schooled in managing SM.

The Tinder acct is one of two things: troll or MF.

They get schooled on managing their finances too  :yes: Aron is now a millionaire and I'm sure he nor his family member want to chance a headache with fines from spilling about this show. no no 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Well then the family needs to pay more attention in school with regards to SM. If Tinder is a fake, Josh should be clarifying that it's a fake. Especially after the snap chat with Andi and what's her name as contacts showed up. He confirmed that it was indeed his snap chat by apologizing and not accepting everyone.

Don't get me wrong, the less privacy in SM, the better for sleuthers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm sure he nor his family member want to chance a headache with fines from spilling about this show. no no
They've got nothing to worry about.  They can keep spilling the beans and feeding info to RS.   The Holm's got away with it too.  

Forget about using the stick. The producers ought to wise up and use the carrot.  Offer prizes to those who keep their mouths shut.  (Guest host on The View, more appearances on Kimmel, etc. , invites to be in the audience of DWTS, E! interviews,  etc. etc.) They are the hand that feeds. They can milk it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Josh is not a cheater. I mean, re-watch their 1-on-1 dinner portion. That's not the kind of person he is.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:21 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Josh is not a cheater. I mean, re-watch their 1-on-1 dinner portion. That's not the kind of person he is.

That could be your opinion. I would use IMO (In My Opinion) only because you don't know 100% that he's not a cheater.  bestbud! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Josh is not a cheater. I mean, re-watch their 1-on-1 dinner portion. That's not the kind of person he is.

That could be your opinion. I would use IMO (In My Opinion) only because you don't know 100% that he's not a cheater.  bestbud! 

He specifically says, "I am never one to do that, that's just, that's not how I was raised."

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 pm

For me to be able to say he's not a cheater, I would have to be with him every day of my life 24 hrs/day. Regardless of what he or anyone else says, doesn't mean they are or aren't a cheater.

When IMO is not used, sometimes it's difficult to determine if it's known from inside information, if it's just opinions, is it speculating or are you Josh himself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:57 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

He specifically says, "I am never one to do that, that's just, that's not how I was raised."
How you are "raised" is not necessarily how you behave at all times.  With all due respect to Mama Murray, I hardly think she raised her sons to indulge in the type of behavior exhibited during a spring break trip.  Presumably all the Murray children were raised similarly. In my humble opinion of course.

Last edited by FLChica on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For me to be able to say he's not a cheater, I would have to be with him every day of my life 24 hrs/day. Regardless of what he or anyone else says, doesn't mean they are or aren't a cheater.

When IMO is not used, sometimes it's difficult to determine if it's known from inside information, if it's just opinions, is it speculating or are you Josh himself.

Yes but most watching the show can make inferences and say all the men on the show are basically good guys. Nick, Marcus, Josh and Chris all good guys on a stupid show. I know all four are not perfect but I have faith that they---all of them---are not lying.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Not sure I beleive this Tinder thing if it's that easy to fake. Aren't we talking about the same guy who hasn't dated in, like, 5 years?? All of a sudden he needs to hook up now??  Hugesmile 

Exactly. If by chance Josh is not final 1 or they broke up, then he will have no problem "finding" women! Smiley I knew RS would answer the tinder thing. He has said "nothing has changed," so I guess they still are together. If something happens that changes that, I bet RS will be the first to tell us. ;) LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:04 pm

janeh810 wrote:I'm sick of all the letters written by the guys to Andi. Who has written her either a note or letter or poem so far?  And, does Andi and the viewers seem to care a fig about these letters?

Seriously, ITA. If I have to see one more letter, I might lose it. If I were Andi, I would burn those letters at the end of this... partly because they're not from Josh  :atomic: 

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1