SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:04 pm

bilolo wrote:I wish we were on FD episodes already, i'm so tired of this.

No!!!!! I LOVE hometowns. My favorite.  Smiley 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Alanna wrote:It seems really hard to delete.

Josh/Andi, here are some step by step instructions for you guys: http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-Tinder-Account

lolpanda  oh they got your message! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Soccermom333 was the account deleted
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:OMG he's such a tool. Here's what I sent:
Hey Steve,

As far as you know, are Andi and Josh still together and happy? Check out this tweet from last night:

(screenshot)

Just wondering if you’ve heard anything about them being on the rocks.

Thanks!

Here's his reply:
I'm aware of the tweet

Uh, thanks. Thanks for your help.  duh  I was going to email back "And...????" but I don't think it'll get me anywhere. I notice he avoided answering the question but not sure if that means anything.
It means a lot.
He acknowledged the tweet---because he knew about it--you told him/provided him with the info.
He did not acknowledge more--because he can't. He does not know.  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:55 pm

eirekay wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:For the record, I don't actually think Josh was trolling Tinder for dates. Not sure WHY he was on it, exactly, but I'm sure it was totally innocuous. But dang, that boy really needs to wise up when it comes to his social media!

Seriously, think of who his brother is.  Josh has got to be incredibly astute at using SM, as well as his family being so. Two of my kids played NCAA sports and one of the first things that happens is that the athletes get schooled in managing SM.

The Tinder acct is one of two things: troll or MF.
His brother--Aaron was caught during spring break 2012 doing something quite indiscreet with a female while in the presence of at least one other person. It was caught on film. It was well known on campus and on athletic forums. So---with that being said---someone must have flunked SM 101. 
His family--my gosh, SM diarrhea this season from before filming even ended.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 pm

IMO if the tinder account is real, I don't think it means Josh is cheating on Andi, I think it means that she either didn't pick him or they have broken up.

He seems to be a good guy who I don't think would cheat (based on the little I know about him) plus I just don't think he is dumb enough to be on the bachelorette, be the chosen one, still be with Andi and be on tinder (public dating ap that her friends or the WORLD could see), lets give him a little more credit.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:21 pm

timfan wrote:Soccermom333 was the account deleted

I thought they did.... oh well maybe they will take notice.  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Here's 22 pictures of Josh and Andi's Belgium date!

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-week-7-photos-will-josh-confess-his-sins-80071.aspx

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Thanks for posting that link, they look like there having a great day, they really are a gorgeous couple

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks for posting that link, they look like there having a great day, they really are a gorgeous couple
Most beautiful couple the show has ever made! Such a perfect fit. I'm just waiting for the drama that will come this episode with them. I don't think a date will go by without some angsty look from Andi and a pi reminding us that Josh is an athlete said with a frowny face.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks for posting that link, they look like there having a great day, they really are a gorgeous couple
Most beautiful couple the show has ever made! Such a perfect fit. I'm just waiting for the drama that will come this episode with them. I don't think a date will go by without some angsty look from Andi and a pi reminding us that Josh is an athlete said with a frowny face.
When she said what just happened ? maybe she's pleasantly surprised that Josh told her he has feelings for her and don't want her to be with the other guys ? scratch 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:Not sure I beleive this Tinder thing if it's that easy to fake. Aren't we talking about the same guy who hasn't dated in, like, 5 years?? All of a sudden he needs to hook up now??  Hugesmile 

Exactly.  If by chance Josh is not final 1 or they broke up, then he will have no problem "finding" women!  Smiley  I knew RS would answer the tinder thing.  He has said "nothing has changed," so I guess they still are together.  If something happens that changes that, I bet RS will be the first to tell us.  ;) LOL

Where did he post that?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1