SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Alanna wrote:Josh's fb stalking led me to an interesting post. In November 2012 he posted he needs to find a girl to marry because all his friends are getting engaged. Some people commented that he did say he wanted to be the bachelor and go on the show and his mom commented "yes!! I will find her." So obviously he talked about the show long before Andi's existence. I do think ultimately his mom found her though because she seems to be Andi's biggest fan. And yes, all the Murrays need to learn fb and other sm privacy settings to keep weirdos like me out.

You should change that to many stalkers weirdos like US!  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:29 am

pander3575 wrote:Yes I think it would because on some of my games my profile picture isn't all there.  Is there another way for Tinder to work without FB connection?  For instance could someone take that picture and set up a Tinder account under his name and post that picture.  It would  blow my mind if he was that stupid to do Tinder at this time.

Interesting. So I guess we cannot rule it real or false.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:30 am

nutty1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh's fb stalking led me to an interesting post. In November 2012 he posted he needs to find a girl to marry because all his friends are getting engaged. Some people commented that he did say he wanted to be the bachelor and go on the show and his mom commented "yes!! I will find her." So obviously he talked about the show long before Andi's existence. I do think ultimately his mom found her though because she seems to be Andi's biggest fan. And yes, all the Murrays need to learn fb and other sm privacy settings to keep weirdos like me out.

You should change that to many stalkers weirdos like US!   giggling 
I know haha I was trying to be polite!!

Pander, I have no idea how else tinder works! I'm sure it's possible to set up a fake fb and take the picture. Josh isn't that crazy IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 am

nutty1 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Yes I think it would because on some of my games my profile picture isn't all there.  Is there another way for Tinder to work without FB connection?  For instance could someone take that picture and set up a Tinder account under his name and post that picture.  It would  blow my mind if he was that stupid to do Tinder at this time.

I just don't know enough about how Tinder works. I know it's an app but some apps you don't have to use FB. It's got me scratching my head.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:36 am

pander3575 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I just don't know enough about how Tinder works.  I know it's an app but some apps you don't have to use FB.  It's got me scratching my head.

I am pretty sure u need Facebook to use it. It would be hard to verify without being "linked" to him as it takes 5 photos from Facebook. Are there any other fake Facebook accounts for Josh?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 am

I didn't see any. Can it be hacked?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:04 am

unknown82 wrote:Did you notice the look on Andi's face the second Josh started expressing how he didnt like the test?  She immediately got that same nasty face she had with Eric...at that point, she isnt even trying to see the other side of the discussion...she just knows she doesnt like what they are saying and shuts down...yeah, that's communication in a relationship.  Clue to Andi...it isnt always sunshine and roses honey...sometimes, people are allowed to have questions and opinions of their own. Just sayin
 I did see the face. It's like an emotional iron curtain that comes down and that's it--game over. She is emotionally removed and can no longer hear/see objectively. She's tuned out and only tuned in to what she has heard and felt.  
But to be honest, Josh is a horrible communicator. I don't think the splice and dice did him any favors. Maybe it's me, but it sounds like he is talking with a mouthful of marbles and he stuttered and stumbled with his words.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 am

This makes me sick. Not you --Alanna  Smiley , the sentiments this post brings up. 
I don't know about anyone else, but the two hardest jobs I've had in my life: wife and mother.
This August I will celebrate 35 yrs. That could be a great reason for my snark...channeling my inner emotions instead of wearing orange the rest of my life.
Being a mom---the gift that keeps on giving.  :shocked!: 
Is there joy with both --ABSOLUTELY---is it work---ABSOLUTELY. 
I realize FB is a place to be light and joke. But this guy is doing everything short of mail order catalogue to find his match. Maybe he should consult his own magic 8 ball.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 am

I haven't kept up with the posts on this thread, but I did want to share my comments about last night's episode. I did notice the communication problem.  I'd be stuttering, too, over a lie detector test.  I did think Josh was right to be unhappy with the test.  Was the test the producers idea?  I think the other guys didn't show their true feelings about the test because they either didn't have as strong feelings about Andi or they didn't want to disappoint Andi.  Maybe, Josh is being the most truthful about the test.  And, he told Andi the truth.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:
unknown82 wrote:Did you notice the look on Andi's face the second Josh started expressing how he didnt like the test?  She immediately got that same nasty face she had with Eric...at that point, she isnt even trying to see the other side of the discussion...she just knows she doesnt like what they are saying and shuts down...yeah, that's communication in a relationship.  Clue to Andi...it isnt always sunshine and roses honey...sometimes, people are allowed to have questions and opinions of their own. Just sayin
 I did see the face. It's like an emotional iron curtain that comes down and that's it--game over. She is emotionally removed and can no longer hear/see objectively. She's tuned out and only tuned in to what she has heard and felt.  
But to be honest, Josh is a horrible communicator. I don't think the splice and dice did him any favors. Maybe it's me, but it sounds like he is talking with a mouthful of marbles and he stuttered and stumbled with his words.

yep, I couldn't understand what the heck he was saying at first but think he was ticked to have back to back episodes of distrust. Based on previews (and clearly this is just what ABC decided to show), more rocky times next week and no one on one date.

Based on her ITMs and what she is saying on screen, she had her guard up with him for first 4 episodes and it took until end of dinner on ep 5 date to breathe a sigh of relief. Now in ep6 it appears she again has doubts. So for essentially half her season she hasn't been in a great place with Josh. Curious she did not give him 1on 1 to resolve before HTD. And no GDR??

And now this Tinder citing???

Umm...that foiler spoiler theory is starting to be more and more believable.

If he is F1, yikes. Good Luck!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:31 am

I thought we saw that Josh does get a 1on1 date in Brussels?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 am

I think Josh does get a 1on1 date in Brussels to smooth things over. What about Nick as F1?  The episode 6 previews shows that the other guys, particularly Chris, don't like him.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1