SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:48 am

Hotmomma wrote:
sophienette wrote:All I could think while watching the video was.... get better reflective sunglasses!
Yes I even paused it trying to see a reflection in the window.

Sleuthing addicts United!
 bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:49 am

I'm pretty sure his mom took it because they're in Tampa and Sable was in the car, although it sounds like Stephanie is home for the summer too so it may have been her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:19 am

I cannot imagine Andi and Josh (or whoever her F1 would be) could drive around in a car together in public.

So where does Josh work now? Anyone know?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:27 am

nutty1 wrote:I cannot imagine Andi and Josh (or whoever her F1 would be) could drive around in a car together in public.

So where does Josh work now? Anyone know?

From what I gather. He works out of both offices, Athens and Atlanta. One of the posters on this board has a friend who works for UPS and had her picture taken with Josh on the first day he came back to work, which was after Memorial Day weekend. He was in his office in Athens that day. Yep! He is fully employed.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:42 am

Alanna wrote:I'm pretty sure his mom took it because they're in Tampa and Sable was in the car, although it sounds like Stephanie is home for the summer too so it may have been her.

I thought it might be Stephanie (sister) because I heard a little giggle in the video. Just seemed like a younger, not very mature voice to me.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 am

I thought the video his Mom, or maybe sister took, was adorable. I was paying more attention to the song choice. He seemed to be singing right at Andi. Smiley He was definitely driving HIS audi though.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

soccermom333 wrote:I thought the video his Mom, or maybe sister took, was adorable.  I was paying more attention to the song choice.  He seemed to be singing right at Andi.  Smiley  He was definitely driving HIS audi though.

Which song is it?
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:36 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm pretty sure his mom took it because they're in Tampa and Sable was in the car, although it sounds like Stephanie is home for the summer too so it may have been her.

I thought it might be Stephanie (sister) because I heard a little giggle in the video. Just seemed like a younger, not very mature voice to me.
yes to me I heard a giggle amd the female say something about daddy's baby sable.and it sounded like a younger girl's giggle. I thought maybe his sister too!.Heck it could be his mom taping it.she did post it!
Bit it doesn't prove he is F1. To me it shows he happy! Regardless what the outcome is!

Last edited by Hotmomma on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 am

Perhaps it was SnapChatter Extraordinaire Miss Georgia

I joke!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:47 am

e258 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I thought the video his Mom, or maybe sister took, was adorable.  I was paying more attention to the song choice.  He seemed to be singing right at Andi.  Smiley  He was definitely driving HIS audi though.

Which song is it?

Not sure of the exact name... I think it's "why waste your time, you know your going to be mine." These same lyrics are repeated over and over. ;)

Maybe someone else knows
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:58 am

soccermom333 wrote:
e258 wrote:

Which song is it?

Not sure of the exact name... I think it's "why waste your time, you know your going to be mine."  These same lyrics are repeated over and over.  ;)

Maybe someone else knows
Song title: 
I'm gonna get you 
Sung by:Bizarre, Inc.(Angie Brown) 1992

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
e258 wrote:

Which song is it?

Not sure of the exact name... I think it's "why waste your time, you know your going to be mine."  These same lyrics are repeated over and over.  ;)

Maybe someone else knows
Song title: 
I'm gonna get you 
Sung by:Bizarre, Inc.(Angie Brown) 1992

Thank you, both of you  bestbud! 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1