SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm a JoDi fan and I see them as having "it" but I'm not the biggest Andi fan. I like her way better than DeAnna but I get where people are coming from with the comparisons. I didn't watch her on JPG's season so this is my first introduction to her. I think the main thing is can her personality fit with her final guy - Josh's - and I think of all the guys there he's best equipped to handle her, put her in her place, and vice versa. Perfect match  Smiley
I agree. I watched the meet Josh clip on hulu again and he says he's excited to meet Andi because she's "sexy, smart and fiesty." I don't think any of the other guys would understand that she's "fiesty," which is the exact perfect description for her IMO, or want to meet her specifically because of that trait. I think Josh totally has her number down and can more than handle her, which she pretty much admits to wanting too. She's all sweet with her serious and intimidating daddy so it makes sense (to me) that she wants a man like Josh. His "red flags" that she's seeing are just her being insecure, but we'll see.

There is a reason why the "red flags" are going off for her and have been since episode one. He comes across as fake and a player (playing her) and she has read that good and proper. So far she has not been able to shake that and its not over yet.

I don't believe he comes off as fake at all.  I believe HER insecurities are showing and she has to decide to trust him or not.  He is being sincere, imo, but she has issues to overcome; e.g. past cheating boyfriends.  This is not Josh's issue, but hers.  Now we wait to see if her walls come down and she moves past her own insecurities or.... not, and goes in a diffent direction.  Smiley

Just going by what Andi has said on the show. Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Has Josh's FB always listed his job as former?

Former Financial Advisor at Capstone Financial Partners

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:Has Josh's FB always listed his job as former?

Yep. We've already worried about this before! Haha. It's always been listed like that.

ETA:

nd4reality wrote:

Just going by what Andi has said on the show.  Hugesmile

Regarding this, I just rewatched their week 3 1:1 time and she asked him about 4 different questions all dealing with why he likes her, what specifically he likes, why he wants to spend time with her, and why he misses her. And this was all in the 2 minutes that were left in the episode. I really don't get the sense from the show that it's foreboding the audience that Josh is actually a player, but rather it's Andi's insecurities that are making her act like this towards him and say these things. Just like next episode she tells him she has no idea how he feels when he's been doing nothing but telling her exactly how he feels. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm a JoDi fan and I see them as having "it" but I'm not the biggest Andi fan. I like her way better than DeAnna but I get where people are coming from with the comparisons. I didn't watch her on JPG's season so this is my first introduction to her. I think the main thing is can her personality fit with her final guy - Josh's - and I think of all the guys there he's best equipped to handle her, put her in her place, and vice versa. Perfect match  Smiley
I agree. I watched the meet Josh clip on hulu again and he says he's excited to meet Andi because she's "sexy, smart and fiesty." I don't think any of the other guys would understand that she's "fiesty," which is the exact perfect description for her IMO, or want to meet her specifically because of that trait. I think Josh totally has her number down and can more than handle her, which she pretty much admits to wanting too. She's all sweet with her serious and intimidating daddy so it makes sense (to me) that she wants a man like Josh. His "red flags" that she's seeing are just her being insecure, but we'll see.

There is a reason why the "red flags" are going off for her and have been since episode one. He comes across as fake and a player (playing her) and she has read that good and proper. So far she has not been able to shake that and its not over yet.

I don't believe he comes off as fake at all.  I believe HER insecurities are showing and she has to decide to trust him or not.  He is being sincere, imo, but she has issues to overcome; e.g. past cheating boyfriends.  This is not Josh's issue, but hers.  Now we wait to see if her walls come down and she moves past her own insecurities or.... not, and goes in a different direction.  Smiley

Agreed. Andi said herself on their 1-on-1 date that she'd never realized it before, but she tended to co-relate being an athlete with being a cheater/player. So these red flags might not be about Josh himself per se, but about the athlete stereotype she has in her mind.

We'll have to see in future episodes if this "conflict" can be overcome. It can't all be smooth-sailing IF he is F1.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 am

Alanna wrote:

Yep. We've already worried about this before! Haha. It's always been listed like that.

ETA:

nd4reality wrote:

Just going by what Andi has said on the show.  Hugesmile

Regarding this, I just rewatched their week 3 1:1 time and she asked him about 4 different questions all dealing with why he likes her, what specifically he likes, why he wants to spend time with her, and why he misses her. And this was all in the 2 minutes that were left in the episode. I really don't get the sense from the show that it's foreboding the audience that Josh is actually a player, but rather it's Andi's insecurities that are making her act like this towards him and say these things. Just like next episode she tells him she has no idea how he feels when he's been doing nothing but telling her exactly how he feels. JMO.

In my opinion, Andi acknowledged to Josh on their 1-1 date that he had previously busted her when he asked her not to stereotype him. It seems based on her comments at dinner that she had spent some time reflecting on his words and from that had realized that she had historically, albeit perhaps wrongfully associated athlete with player. I took that as some growth on Andi's part both to discern the association and then to admit it to Josh.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:58 am

[quote="Alanna"]

Didn't Josh's brother say that this is just another way of saying, "Unemployed"?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:03 am

beader wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Didn't Josh's brother say that this is just another way of saying, "Unemployed"?

Not at all. This is what was said:

" And while "The Bachelorette" keeps listing Josh's career as "former pro baseball player," his brother just laughed at the suggestion that it must be code for "unemployed."

"He's a financial adviser now," Aaron said. "I don't know why they heck they want the whole athlete thing. I think because they're playing off the kind of guy she's dated before."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 am

To me it has only been obvious they are playing off Andi's old insecurities and fears, and they are using Josh's former baseball career as a tool ..Come on now , he quit that a long time ago. I'm sure IF they didn't create this drama for him, they would have to create something else. Aaron knows....

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:37 am

All I could think while watching the video was.... get better reflective sunglasses!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:42 am

sophienette wrote:All I could think while watching the video was.... get better reflective sunglasses!
 rotfl why could you see someone in them? I didn't notice. Of course it'd be hard to tell if the person had long dark hair because his sister, mother and Andi alll have the same hair.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:45 am

pander3575 wrote:
sophienette wrote:All I could think while watching the video was.... get better reflective sunglasses!
 rotfl why could you see someone in them?  I didn't notice.  Of course it'd be hard to tell if the person had long dark hair because his sister, mother and Andi alll have the same hair.

no I couldnt, and wish I could Smiley

And yes, you're right, it probably wouldnt have helped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 am

Yes I even paused it trying to see a reflection in the window.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1