SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:The snap chat I believe is real.. the tinder fake.   I agree with bleuberry, Josh and his family are too smart to risk the confidentiality agreement.  Plus, IF Josh and Andi did break up, tptb would want him for the next bachelor and/or Josh would not need tinder to get a girl!! LOL

If they are on the rocks, which I don't believe they are, then they would both do the post show stuff and fake it for a few days just like Travis/Sarah, Aaron/Helene, Jesse Palmer/whatever her name was, etc. etc.  Then after a week or so, announce they are just friends.  jmho

rofl 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Definitely a fake tinder. They aren't even allowed to date (if he isn't f1 or if they're broken up) publicly.
I'm not saying this is a fake or a real acct, but I do want to point out that having an acct is not = to dating. Emily was texting that guy(football player?), which didn't make her look so great and yet, she was not dating him.

soccermom333 wrote:The snap chat I believe is real.. the tinder fake.   I agree with bleuberry, Josh and his family are too smart to risk the confidentiality agreement.  Plus, IF Josh and Andi did break up, tptb would want him for the next bachelor and/or Josh would not need tinder to get a girl!! LOL

If they are on the rocks, which I don't believe they are, then they would both do the post show stuff and fake it for a few days just like Travis/Sarah, Aaron/Helene, Jesse Palmer/whatever her name was, etc. etc.  Then after a week or so, announce they are just friends.  jmho

rofl

I have never seen a bunch of people more naive in how to use SM, never. (unless this is all on purpose and I doubt that.) Social media diarrhea this season. No other terms. Ridiculous.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:58 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I can see it being real only because it's connected to your Facebook account. Idk why he's using it though..but it's funny bc he picked a pic of his family to use when you're supposed to show yourself off laugh out loud
It's a package deal for Josh...you gotta love him AND his family.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:58 pm

I agree kasha, and yes maybe we will never know, or...... Good 'ole RS will find out about it and "look into it" for us!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I agree kasha, and yes maybe we will never know, or...... Good 'ole RS will find out about it and "look into it" for us!!  ;)

We all know that if the finds don't corroborate the spoilers RS will do squat.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:02 pm

I tend to believe the acct is real. MOT is pretty darn good with this stuff and it's very consistent with all the other social media diarrhea.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 pm

I have never heard of Tinder. Does anyone know what constitutes "activity" since it is attached to FB? and can you tell when the persons account was created?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm

If it's real, what can he be thinking???? If he's actually a jerk, I feel so bad for Andi that he goes through this whole thing to get her to trust him, choose him and then he's tindering before Fleiss has even paid off that NL rock. Man, her next stop is going to be therapy for real!! Wow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Alanna wrote:If it's real, what can he be thinking???? If he's actually a jerk, I feel so bad for Andi that he goes through this whole thing to get her to trust him, choose him and then he's tindering before Fleiss has even paid off that NL rock. Man, her next stop is going to be therapy for real!! Wow.
NAH--fool me once shame on you--fool me twice shame on me. 
She'll start dating outside her old comfort zone, which her gut told her to do initially.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:37 pm

If the Tinder account is fake, does that make the FB account it's linked to fake as well?

I think their relationship is juvenile. As someone pointed out earlier, when they speak it's like two high school kids. I'm still astounded (yes, astounded  giggling ) that an F1 is getting an edit, storyline, doubt and job description based on a career he hasn't had in almost 10 years. That's crazy to me. It makes Josh look like he's stuck in the past. (which I doubt he is)

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 17 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:38 pm

There has not been any women to come forth to call Josh a cheater or say anything derogatory regarding Josh IF this account is real, Josh is not F1, as simple as that.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 pm

This tinder pic will be all over the media soon just like that Snapchat pic. Now you would think since he was caught with Snapchat that the producers may have told him to get rid of the rest of his sm...hmm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1