SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Piper61 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Do I love Andi and Josh together? Absolutely. But only because I like the Andi I see with him. I think she's done a wonderful job as the lead so far, she cares about the guys and still knows she has a show to put on. It's been a delicate balance but I think she's handled it really well. She's being smart, hasn't had the wool pulled over her eyes like w Bentley or fallen for someone who didn't reciprocate like Brooks. She's a smart lady that's using her head and her heart. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season and Andi! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I think the social media evidence and the editing all point to Josh as final 1. ABC is going to have one good looking final couple on their hands who will be great for the franchise. They're loving this after Juan pab's debacle.
 Good Post   I am totally enjoying this season with Andi, and most especially what she is finding/has found in Josh.  This is one franchise wedding I hope we get to witness live.   :wedding 

Me to! How does ABC determines who gets a TV wedding? Rating during the season? Just wondering because Ashley and JP got a TV wedding but Des is not getting one.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Did they want a TV wedding?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Do I love Andi and Josh together? Absolutely. But only because I like the Andi I see with him. I think she's done a wonderful job as the lead so far, she cares about the guys and still knows she has a show to put on. It's been a delicate balance but I think she's handled it really well. She's being smart, hasn't had the wool pulled over her eyes like w Bentley or fallen for someone who didn't reciprocate like Brooks. She's a smart lady that's using her head and her heart. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season and Andi! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I think the social media evidence and the editing all point to Josh as final 1. ABC is going to have one good looking final couple on their hands who will be great for the franchise. They're loving this after Juan pab's debacle.
 Good Post   I am totally enjoying this season with Andi, and most especially what she is finding/has found in Josh.  This is one franchise wedding I hope we get to witness live.   :wedding 

Me to!  How does ABC determines who gets a TV wedding?  Rating during the season? Just wondering because Ashley and JP got a TV wedding but Des is not getting one.

I believe most think that Des and Chris are getting a tv wedding, but the date has not been announced. According to the their wedding thread, the details are well underway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:21 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Me to!  How does ABC determines who gets a TV wedding?  Rating during the season? Just wondering because Ashley and JP got a TV wedding but Des is not getting one.
Good question, I have no idea.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:37 am

Can we please take this to the fan thread? Thank you very much.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:07 am

I agree with most of what you've written, especially the bolded  Smiley 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:25 am

Actually, I think it is OK to keep positive on the non-fan thread... this is opinions from people, and I like it.

I try and stay away from fan threads so I dont get sucked in Smiley

Now I like Andi as the Bette, I think she has been a good one so far, but no one is perfect!
I see(very different but good) things between her and about 4 guys, and waiting to see more.

I am not sure I agree she has it all with josh (yet?) Let's wait and see how the edit turns out in Episode 6!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 am

Really great post. I agree she's working hard to give them a show, enjoy the few guys she's really into, be pleasant enough with the the others and figure out her best fit all at the same time. It would be tiring and stressful. I'd be a mess. I wonder if she put anything in her contract re storylines - like no Bentley's allowed and no guys leaving her. Unless there's a surprise in the top 4 it doesn't look like that's going to happen and almost ever Bette has someone leave on them. Maybe Emily didn't, but most do, some even 2. Without spoilers and the mess of the post show leaks, it would be a great season to try to guess who she picks. I totally see "it" with Josh, but she has chemistry with others too. Really making for an all around entertaining season, like it used to be back with Jillian and Ali. I'm not even invested in the end, but really in watching all the "journeys" which is how the show should be when it's good, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:32 am

cindebugg wrote:I don't think Andi has entitlement issues.  I think she has standards.  
I agree..
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 am

I'm a JoDi fan and I see them as having "it" but I'm not the biggest Andi fan. I like her way better than DeAnna but I get where people are coming from with the comparisons. I didn't watch her on JPG's season so this is my first introduction to her. I think the main thing is can her personality fit with her final guy - Josh's - and I think of all the guys there he's best equipped to handle her, put her in her place, and vice versa. Perfect match  Smiley

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:44 am

Luvvy wrote:I'm a JoDi fan and I see them as having "it" but I'm not the biggest Andi fan. I like her way better than DeAnna but I get where people are coming from with the comparisons. I didn't watch her on JPG's season so this is my first introduction to her. I think the main thing is can her personality fit with her final guy - Josh's - and I think of all the guys there he's best equipped to handle her, put her in her place, and vice versa. Perfect match  Smiley
I agree. I watched the meet Josh clip on hulu again and he says he's excited to meet Andi because she's "sexy, smart and fiesty." I don't think any of the other guys would understand that she's "fiesty," which is the exact perfect description for her IMO, or want to meet her specifically because of that trait. I think Josh totally has her number down and can more than handle her, which she pretty much admits to wanting too. She's all sweet with her serious and intimidating daddy so it makes sense (to me) that she wants a man like Josh. His "red flags" that she's seeing are just her being insecure, but we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 am

sophienette wrote:Actually, I think it is OK to keep positive on the non-fan thread... this is opinions from people, and I like it.

I try and stay away from fan threads so I dont get sucked in Smiley

Now I like Andi as the Bette, I think she has been a good one so far, but no one is perfect!
I see(very different but good) things between her and about 4 guys, and waiting to see more.

I am not sure I agree she has it all with josh (yet?) Let's wait and see how the edit turns out in Episode 6!
Agree, what is wrong with a positive opinion.  No drama here, just different opinions, different likes and dislikes.   I, too, don't believe any of these people are perfect and no one remaining stands out as being a terrible choice for Andi, they are all likeable, just some even more so from what we have seen and some who would seem a bit better suited for Andi because we are able to see what good things they bring out of her. Can't wait for Episode 6!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1