SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 pm

It's so cute though. #TheCoupleThatTweetsTogetherStaysTogether giggling

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Piper61 wrote:I feel like Josh is far removed from cold and fish like.  Hugesmile  I do hear he treats his GFs like a queen. Imagine how sweet he is to his fiance if he's F1.  :cutesmile!: 

According to Josh he hasn't had a GF since he was 23! Please share what you've heard...
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:It's so cute though. #TheCoupleThatTweetsTogetherStaysTogether giggling
Yes!! Cannot wait for their tweets next Bachelor season! Josh is screwed. He's committed to live tweeting this nonsense like all good Bach dudes with their SOs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Back to the video... Nick says, "I didn't come here looking for love."  Also, Nick says he could go with Josh to watch HER brother play???  Hello!!! Yeah, you and Josh are GOOD friends!!

Last edited by teachturtle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:It's so cute though. #TheCoupleThatTweetsTogetherStaysTogether giggling

Hey, that reminds me of what Lesley said about Sean and Catherine: "couple that multiplies together stays together".

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 pm

FLChica wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I feel like Josh is far removed from cold and fish like.  Hugesmile  I do hear he treats his GFs like a queen. Imagine how sweet he is to his fiance if he's F1.  :cutesmile!: 

According to Josh he hasn't had a GF since he was 23!  Please share what you've heard...  

A girl who knows Josh personally in Georgia wrote in this article that Josh treats girls like queens.

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/the-bachelorette-season-contestant-guide-061314

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:50 pm

She says girls, not girlfriends. "Girls" would include his sister, Mama Murray and the writer of this article.  It was posted that Josh treats his GFs like queens.  SO, still no confirmation?
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:57 pm

I think it's entirely possible that the original poster just misspoke, no?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I think it's entirely possible that the original poster just misspoke, no?
I hope girls also means all females because he's a really good dog daddy too! Oh my goodness, all those lucky ladies who populate Josh's life!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:57 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
e258 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:As if!!!
Nick Predicts Josh's Future
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_xi6dofv9

Can you write here what Nick is saying in the video?

I cannot view this video in my country sad

Basically more of the same, Nick doesn't care about the other guys, he cares about Andi. He's going to marry her on a mountain and they will watch Josh's brother Aaron throw footballs with their (Nick and Andi's) new dog Murray. no 

Sorry, I feel like RichLP here, but in fact, Nick was going to watch Aaron with Josh, not Andi. Otherwise, sure you can totally see it that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Steel2009 wrote:You can bet Brian mentioned this conversation to Josh...

Nick was arrogant, but I still say if you are bothered by this conversation say it to Nick's face right there. I would respect that a lot more than gossiping about it afterwards.

Same problem I had with Andi waiting to confront JPG. If you think someone is such a jerk or is saying something wrong then tell them then and there or let it go.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:09 pm

teachturtle wrote:This may have been stated before, but I agree with the ones of you who have said Josh was F1 from the time he stepped out his limo.  I also believe had it not been Josh, he would have been introduced as a financial advisor and then we would have learned about his MLB past.  This was all done to create drama; without it there wouldn't have been any!  I believe the deleted scene video of Nick and Brian just proves how arrogant Nick is.  I truly believe he thought he was going to be the F1, and the tptb ran with it!  I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out he's not the one!  Viall would be a silly name for a dog; don't you think?  :P  (However, I do know several bulldogs named Murray around Athens!)  :winkie:

While I understand that he comes off conceited, he was also doing just what CH told them to do after Eric left. Stop bromancing and start focusing on Andi. Did he do it in the most PC way? Nope, did he at least say this crap to the guys faces instead of behind their backs.

Finally, while I agree it was a dig, Murray is a really cool name for a dog!  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1