SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:It's so cute though. #TheCoupleThatTweetsTogetherStaysTogether giggling

Oh not, my hubby and I aren't on twitter. Are we doomed to fail?  giggling 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:13 am

teachturtle wrote:Back to the video... Nick says, "I didn't come here looking for love."  Also, Nick says he could go with Josh to watch HER brother play???  Hello!!!  Yeah, you and Josh are GOOD friends!!

JP of JP and Ashley actually said the exact same thing. He went on the show for the adventure and friendships and not love, but was glad it happened. I love JP, so for me that is an okay lead to follow.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:16 am

teachturtle wrote:This may have been stated before, but I agree with the ones of you who have said Josh was F1 from the time he stepped out his limo.  I also believe had it not been Josh, he would have been introduced as a financial advisor and then we would have learned about his MLB past.  This was all done to create drama; without it there wouldn't have been any!  I believe the deleted scene video of Nick and Brian just proves how arrogant Nick is.  I truly believe he thought he was going to be the F1, and the tptb ran with it!  I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out he's not the one!  Viall would be a silly name for a dog; don't you think?  :P  (However, I do know several bulldogs named Murray around Athens!)  :winkie:

ITA!  If Marcus was the F1, his occupation would be "former pro- soccer player" and producers would have still worked the athlete are players and can't be trusted angle.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 am

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I think it's entirely possible that the original poster just misspoke, no?
I hope girls also means all females because he's a really good dog daddy too! Oh my goodness, all those lucky ladies who populate Josh's life!

I think he definitely treats Momma Murray and Stephanie likes queens and that he has probably been well trained by Momma and Daddy Murray that you treat women like queens.

The question for me is what happens when the woman doesn't necessarily treat her man with the respect he deserves in return? He deserves that respect.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I think it's entirely possible that the original poster just misspoke, no?
I hope girls also means all females because he's a really good dog daddy too! Oh my goodness, all those lucky ladies who populate Josh's life!

I think he definitely treats Momma Murray and Stephanie likes queens and that he has probably been well trained by Momma and Daddy Murray that you treat women like queens.  

The question for me is what happens when the woman doesn't necessarily treat her man with the respect he deserves in return?  He deserves that respect.
I hope this doesn't come off as snarky since I totally don't mean it like this and am genuinely curious- what has Andi done that has shown that she doesn't respect Josh?

I know she can be pouty and petulant but he must find it ok, otherwise, why is sticking around and falling in love with her and telling her all the time how happy she makes him? He is obsessed with this woman from his behavior, she must be doing something right.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:42 am

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

The question for me is what happens when the woman doesn't necessarily treat her man with the respect he deserves in return?  He deserves that respect.
I hope this doesn't come off as snarky since I totally don't mean it like this and am genuinely curious- what has Andi done that has shown that she doesn't respect Josh?

I know she can be pouty and petulant but he must find it ok, otherwise, why is sticking around and falling in love with her and telling her all the time how happy she makes him? He is obsessed with this woman from his behavior, she must be doing something right.

I never mind discussing things Alana. I know that you love Andi, I don't and I appreciate reading your posts and discussing it with you.

I am not sure if she will respect him or not. He has been okay with giving her what she needs and he might be happy to do that forever, but I also see a strong man in Josh and I worry that having to put up with that for too long might get old. Will she let up now that she got her love statement? I hope so.

I hesitate because I did not appreciate her attitude in waiting to confront JPG. I find some of her tweets to be rude. I am disgusted with Kelly who she supposedly tweets with on Mondays tweeting that any of the cast could be pedophiles and that she called Nick Bipolar. Kelly did it, but I am judging Andi by the company that she keeps.

After the show if Andi is warm and loving and makes Josh happy I will be perfectly okay with it. But if, like the preview suggests she is irritated that he might be too into Aaron's career or anything with his family. Then I hope Josh will run for his life. I am going to wait to judge that, because previews are notoriously misleading.

As always, I want the best for Josh, Nick and Marcus, and if they let me get to know Chris I will want the best for him too. The Andi I have seen through her interactions with JPG, her behavior on this season and her social media is not a person that I would want any of these guys stuck with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:
I never mind discussing things Alana.  I know that you love Andi, I don't and I appreciate reading your posts and discussing it with you.

I am not sure if she will respect him or not.  He has been okay with giving her what she needs and he might be happy to do that forever, but I also see a strong man in Josh and I worry that having to put up with that for too long might get old.  Will she let up now that she got her love statement?  I hope so.  

I hesitate because I did not appreciate her attitude in waiting to confront JPG.  I find some of her tweets to be rude.  I am disgusted with Kelly who she supposedly tweets with on Mondays tweeting that any of the cast could be pedophiles and that she called Nick Bipolar.  Kelly did it, but I am judging Andi by the company that she keeps.  

After the show if Andi is warm and loving and makes Josh happy I will be perfectly okay with it.  But if, like the preview suggests she is irritated that he might be too into Aaron's career or anything with his family.  Then I hope Josh will run for his life.  I am going to wait to judge that, because previews are notoriously misleading.

As always, I want the best for Josh, Nick and Marcus, and if they let me get to know Chris I will want the best for him too.  The Andi I have seen through her interactions with JPG, her behavior on this season and her social media is not a person that I would want any of these guys stuck with.
Good, I didn't want it to come off mean spirited Smiley

Thanks for your reply! I don't agree on a lot of it, like how JPG just brought out the worst in her and everyone else imo, but I do appreciate the perspective.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am

I find it interesting in the video that Nick wants Brian to agree with his opinion that Josh is not right for Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:It's so cute though. #TheCoupleThatTweetsTogetherStaysTogether giggling

Uh not how I meant it at all. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Uh not how I meant it at all. LOL.

Just trying to lighten the mood. This whole deleted scene has people all upset on every side. I didn't mind it too much, but I understand why other might. So I wanted a laugh.

My hubby just got on FB last year, I don't like people knowing everywhere I am and he posts constantly on FB and foursquare. Ugh! If they ever let him on twitter I am afraid. I personally have sworn off twitter until I graduate. I spend enough none research time this board.  giggling 

Must graduate, must graduate, must graduate. My motto until it happens!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:17 am

Oh ok, I see how that was meant now. Little misunderstanding with the reply! I can see how twitter would be annoying for that reason! Some people like their privacy.

Good luck with the graduation stuff! Godspeed!

Let's group hug and get back to the Jodi lovin', shall we? :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 am

Sorry, not a Jodi lover, but I will totally love on Josh.

Alana, I appreciate discussing these things. We are all allowed our opinions and if Andi makes Josh happy and they are great, I will be happy to be wrong just like I was with Des and Chris for a while.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1