SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Just to add a few of those now before I forget!

When the argument with Eric happened in episode 4, Andi received a ton of flak on social media about how awful she is. One contestant tweeted out something along the lines of "who is more morally bankrupt? Andi Dorfman or Chris Harrison?" Chris Harrison tweeted back saying something along the lines of "is it hard to tell on your soap box?" Both Josh and Lauren Murray favorited that tweet on Twitter from Chris Harrison. Lauren Murray also favorited that quote Andi posted on Twitter and Instagram shortly after episode 4 aired.

It's already been brought up here, but Lauren Murray posted a video of Josh singing in a car last weekend to a song that has lyrics that are very interesting let's just say.

Thanks Ash! I remember your LONG list. Thanks for the hard work. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Wow, you're quick Gabriele! Haha there have been more now, so I'll try to get them all together! Smiley

if you look under your profile where it says "statistics" then it's easy to find. Smiley

the 2 families sure seem chummy, i'll say that. the "new addition" to the family comment is interesting as well.

Thanks for letting me know about that. It will certainly make things easier for me! Yes, while some of it could easily be nothing, I do think these could possibly be little somethings.

Definitely! Good job. I was holding out some hope for Nick, but less now. I can see the family helping if Josh was going to be the next bachelor, but that seems like too many clues for a foiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:31 am

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

if you look under your profile where it says "statistics" then it's easy to find. Smiley

the 2 families sure seem chummy, i'll say that. the "new addition" to the family comment is interesting as well.

Thanks for letting me know about that. It will certainly make things easier for me! Yes, while some of it could easily be nothing, I do think these could possibly be little somethings.

Definitely! Good job. I was holding out some hope for Nick, but less now. I can see the family helping if Josh was going to be the next bachelor, but that seems like too many clues for a foiler.

Smiley  Check your PM's grace.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:31 am

Lauren has also posted a pic of them from their first date with a tag something like "beautiful couple." Either everyone is not who they say they are in terms of their personalities and beliefs and how they conduct themselves or Josh is the f1. Guess everything could be a spoiler and these people are all actually actors, not real people.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 am

I live about 15 minutes from UGA, and the entire DawgNation loves the Murray family! Very well respected. Andi's dad would have definitely known them all. Some of my FB friends are Lauren's friend, so I can see when they like her status. At the time of the NFL draft, she posted something on the lines of...exciting/eventful day for family, one son may be in NFL and one son may be engaged. It's not there anymore. I was thinking when I saw it that she shouldn't have posted it. Before the show began, I was told by people who personally know Josh and Aaron that she picks him, but it's fun watching their fairytale begin!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:01 am

Alanna wrote:Lauren has also posted a pic of them from their first date with a tag something like "beautiful couple." Either everyone is not who they say they are in terms of their personalities and beliefs and how they conduct themselves or Josh is the f1. Guess everything could be a spoiler and these people are all actually actors, not real people.

yeah, either josh is the next bachelor and his family is playing along with the foilers or the spoilers & clues are true. the thing is i think he'd be getting a much better edit if he were next bach. i'm not his fan and i think his edit hasn't been terribly flattering so far. his date was good as i expect his next will be but that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 am

teachturtle wrote:I live about 15 minutes from UGA, and the entire DawgNation loves the Murray family!  Very well respected.  Andi's dad would have definitely known them all.  Some of my FB friends are Lauren's friend, so I can see when they like her status. At the time of the NFL draft, she posted something on the lines of...exciting/eventful day for family,  one son may be in NFL and one son may be engaged.  It's not there anymore.  I was thinking when I saw it that she shouldn't have posted it. Before the show began, I was told by people who personally know Josh and Aaron that she picks him, but it's fun watching their fairytale begin!

Thanks teachturtle!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:32 am

teachturtle wrote:I live about 15 minutes from UGA, and the entire DawgNation loves the Murray family!  Very well respected.  Andi's dad would have definitely known them all.  Some of my FB friends are Lauren's friend, so I can see when they like her status. At the time of the NFL draft, she posted something on the lines of...exciting/eventful day for family,  one son may be in NFL and one son may be engaged.  It's not there anymore.  I was thinking when I saw it that she shouldn't have posted it. Before the show began, I was told by people who personally know Josh and Aaron that she picks him, but it's fun watching their fairytale begin!
How cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure his family can't wait for the show to be over! She is a perfect, perfect fit for them from everything we've seen. Josh will never, ever be bored laugh out loud And l love your avi! Hilarious. What was wrong with him that night!? Must have been the fully adorable, totally intoxicating presence of Andi ha

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 am

:shocked!: Bolded: Really? Not so good.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:13 am

(Deleted after reading Marquel 's beautiful IG post in his fan thread and deciding to not judge)

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Kasha , why is it not so good?  question 
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:49 am

janeh810 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Kasha , why is it not so good?   question 

I don't see why it's not good, every year we get people who have sources for those of us who have been around any of the bachelor sites have had OUR sources at one time or the another or have had poster who we PM with, who had the source.... It's so hypocritical because people talk every year, if they didn't the seasons wouldn't be spoiled every year before the premiere....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1