SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Luvvy Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 am

relaxing wrote:(Deleted after reading Marquel 's beautiful IG post in his fan thread and deciding to not judge)
laugh out loud this made me smile. Marquel's post is awesome.

Anyway, thank you for the info teachturtle. I think it's funny because each year there is usually one or two "friends" with some insider knowledge that may find their way to the boards and for Josh we haven't really had any aside from his family's SM activity.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by teachturtle Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:48 am

Alanna wrote:
teachturtle wrote:I live about 15 minutes from UGA, and the entire DawgNation loves the Murray family!  Very well respected.  Andi's dad would have definitely known them all.  Some of my FB friends are Lauren's friend, so I can see when they like her status. At the time of the NFL draft, she posted something on the lines of...exciting/eventful day for family,  one son may be in NFL and one son may be engaged.  It's not there anymore.  I was thinking when I saw it that she shouldn't have posted it. Before the show began, I was told by people who personally know Josh and Aaron that she picks him, but it's fun watching their fairytale begin!
How cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure his family can't wait for the show to be over! She is a perfect, perfect fit for them from everything we've seen. Josh will never, ever be bored laugh out loud And l love your avi! Hilarious. What was wrong with him that night!? Must have been the fully adorable, totally intoxicating presence of Andi ha

I love them together!  I think she could pass as his sister!  Smiley   I just love this scene (along with EVERY other one) of the two of them!  I agree with you; he was just totally enamored by her presence!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
janeh810 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
 :shocked!: Bolded: Really? Not so good.  no no

Kasha , why is it not so good?   question 

I don't see why it's not good, every year we get people who have sources for those of us who have been around any of the bachelor sites have had OUR sources at one time or the another or have had poster who we PM with, who had the source.... It's so hypocritical because people talk every year, if they didn't the seasons wouldn't be spoiled every year before the premiere....
The bolded states "Before the show began, I was told by people---plural--who personally know Josh and Aaron that she picks him."
There is a confidentiality clause signed. People have given their words. Forget about a fine. Think integrity. Think honor. 
If I give someone, for example, a member at this forum my word I am not going to share knowledge between us with other mods/members --my word is my reputation. I am going to keep my word or let them know I can  not keep it prior to the agreement and go from there.  I am not going to be loose lips and blab to GA, Bet or Bean. I expect each to do likewise.  :yes: 
Let's forget about the legal, binding agreement with penalties with the contract.
It has to do with honor, values, reputation etc. 
Maybe I am naive. But my word is my word and I do expect the same with others. 
Sorry.  no no 
 I think we can expect him to tell his parents or she could tell her parents--and the agreements may allow this now, but no one else need know. I know many recent cast have mentioned adhering to the clause. 
Now let's take it a step farther. How many of those bolded people who were told didn't sign contracts and are allowed to tell??
It's ludicrous. MOAA.  no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:48 pm

I respect your opinion, but honestly I just think it's splitting hairs, every year we have spoilers and not just from RS,  they come from various people on this site and it comes way before the show premiere, no matter what integrity or whose integrity is in question it happens every single year...

Last edited by luvlady345 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 pm

brooks obviously told people he wasn't F1. remember the teenage girl who posted it on twitter. she said brooks told her mom who is his friend.

we really don't know if teachturtle is telling the truth or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 pm

You can tell it to one person but you can't control him/her, maybe in return she/he'll tell it to another and to another so on and so on. :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:08 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I respect your opinion, but honestly I just think it's splitting hairs, every year we have spoilers and not just from RS,  they come from various people on this site and it comes way before the show premiere, no matter what integrity or whose integrity is in question it happens every single year...
We will have to agree to disagree.
If you give me your word on something--I don't know you in RL, but I know you from forums, and I know you would honor your word to me. I respect you. I trust you. And I think if I did the same to you--you would respect me and know I am good for my word.  :yes: 
.None of us can be honest 100% of the time. I believe this. But when I give you my word--well, I certainly won't give it, if I don't think I can honor it.  If I have broken my word, I have broken it. There is no grey area. 
Yes, there are spoilers every year. Perhaps people are not sticking to their agreements. That does not mean it is right. That is their choice, however. They can make their own moral decisions.
I will say, whenever I have been given a spoiler, the very first thing I ask is: Can I share this info? Can I share it with a forum/message board?
If I am told no, then it's no. If I am told yes---then ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Caroline Block ‏@CBlockaFlocka  · 3h  
Dad casually playing golf with Josh Murray.... Oh ok pic.twitter.com/nH7ffracCM

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 38 10pujaw

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 38 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:27 pm

I didn't mean to cause a stink!  Sorry!  Embarressed! I was just sharing what I knew! I thought that was what this forum was for!  (I read most of the posts yesterday, and I wanted to contribute.)   Like I said in my post earlier, the Murrays are a HUGE part of Athens, and word can easily get around.  Basically, my info came from one person, but a lot of people knew it.  We all won't know 100% until the FR!  I'm just hoping it IS Josh!! ;)
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:29 pm

teachturtle wrote:I didn't mean to cause a stink!  Sorry!  Embarressed! I was just sharing what I knew! I thought that was what this forum was for!  (I read most of the posts yesterday, and I wanted to contribute.)   Like I said in my post earlier, the Murrays are a HUGE part of Athens, and word can easily get around.  Basically, my info came from one person, but a lot of people knew it.  We all won't know 100% until the FR!  I'm just hoping it IS Josh!! ;)

No need to apologize. Yes that's what the forum is for, to share opinions and information! Sit back relax and enjoy. Thank you for contributing!  :yes: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:58 pm

^^During bens season of the bachelor my sister got to meet and work with Courtney on a photo shoot only two weeks before the airing of the final. My sister knew of her from the show and liked her portfolio so she hired her and got to spend two or three days on the shoot for a major car company ad with her. Knowing Courtney is a special case it should come as no surprise that she voluntarily gave it away that she was indeed the F1 and that she trusted that what she was revealing wouldn't go any further. At the time everyone pretty much knew she was the F1 but still it goes to show that sometimes depending on the person and his or her way of looking at things they will make the choice to either play along and keep the secret or tell a trusted few or in Courtney's case anyone and everyone they come in contact with.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:16 pm

teachturtle wrote:I didn't mean to cause a stink!  Sorry!  Embarressed! I was just sharing what I knew! I thought that was what this forum was for!  (I read most of the posts yesterday, and I wanted to contribute.)   Like I said in my post earlier, the Murrays are a HUGE part of Athens, and word can easily get around.  Basically, my info came from one person, but a lot of people knew it.  We all won't know 100% until the FR!  I'm just hoping it IS Josh!! ;)

Welcomeparty! welcome teachturtle and please stick around! we have had people come on this board before with fake spoilers and since you are brand new we unfortunately have no way to know if you are a producer plant or not. while i think you sound real that is just a feeling. it gets more than a little crazy around here with all the conflicting evidence but is quite fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1