SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by teachturtle Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks gabriele and GuardianAngel!  I've never written on one of these forums before!  I just love this season!  From what I know, Josh and Aaron are just down-to-earth boys!  While here at UGA, they both worked with special needs children (Aaron mainly, but Josh did some.)  When you do something like that, you have to have a huge heart!  beatingheart beatingheart
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:35 pm

teachturtle wrote:I didn't mean to cause a stink!  Sorry!  Embarressed! I was just sharing what I knew! I thought that was what this forum was for!  (I read most of the posts yesterday, and I wanted to contribute.)   Like I said in my post earlier, the Murrays are a HUGE part of Athens, and word can easily get around.  Basically, my info came from one person, but a lot of people knew it.  We all won't know 100% until the FR!  I'm just hoping it IS Josh!! ;)
 :WAVEY:   Hi teachturtle.  Welcome!  And thank you for your insight.  I am looking forward to the FRC when we can hopefully see unfold what we believe.  I believe it is Josh, but cannot feel comfortable until it is for certain revealed.

Also, I have the most favorable impression of the entire Murray family.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks Piper! You are right...not until that final rose will we know for certain!  rose bud 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:10 pm

teachturtle wrote:Thanks gabriele and GuardianAngel!  I've never written on one of these forums before!  I just love this season!  From what I know, Josh and Aaron are just down-to-earth boys!  While here at UGA, they both worked with special needs children (Aaron mainly, but Josh did some.)  When you do something like that, you have to have a huge heart!  beatingheart beatingheart

Welcome teachturtle!!! Hope you stick around!  bestbud! 

handwave Welcomeparty! welcomebanner :Welcome 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:23 pm

teachturtle wrote:I didn't mean to cause a stink!  Sorry!  Embarressed! I was just sharing what I knew! I thought that was what this forum was for!  (I read most of the posts yesterday, and I wanted to contribute.)   Like I said in my post earlier, the Murrays are a HUGE part of Athens, and word can easily get around.  Basically, my info came from one person, but a lot of people knew it.  We all won't know 100% until the FR!  I'm just hoping it IS Josh!! ;)
Welcome!
It is not your fault or your issue that you have knowledge that was better kept to the original party.  Smiley You were a recipient and not the one who signed anything.  :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Well it isn't exactly a felony and my own view is that a lot of it is wink and nod tolerated via handlers and the like. If they were being scolded and threatened you would not see sloppiness. My read is that production is more or less okay with having info leak in these ways as long as Steve doesn't talk to cast and crew directly.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:59 pm

jlccaz wrote:Well it isn't exactly a felony and my own view is that a lot of it is wink and nod tolerated via handlers and the like.  If they were being scolded and threatened you would not see sloppiness.  My read is that production is more or less okay with having info leak in these ways as long as Steve doesn't talk to cast and crew directly.  

I see both sides. These people did give their word and aren't keeping it and in that Kasha is completely correct. To me it seems that TPTB is encouraging a lot of this to increase interest in the show and people. They could stop it with a lawsuit, but it actually increases their ratings so they are okay with it.

I really don't know if I believe all the spoilers out there, there are almost too many this season and I am probably overly cautious because of last season.

AND Welcome TeachTurtle! Are you in Athens proper? I am Augusta and have a ton of UGA grads here at my school.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Yeah, I am not saying arrest them.  :giggle:  Orange is not the new black in this instance. 
I'm talking about a case of honoring what you say and do.  :yes: 
Arie did not even tell his brothers the outcome of his season. That was 2 yrs ago--perhaps ancient history in this show.  Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Well it isn't exactly a felony and my own view is that a lot of it is wink and nod tolerated via handlers and the like.  If they were being scolded and threatened you would not see sloppiness.  My read is that production is more or less okay with having info leak in these ways as long as Steve doesn't talk to cast and crew directly.  

I see both sides.  These people did give their word and aren't keeping it and in that Kasha is completely correct.  To me it seems that TPTB is encouraging a lot of this to increase interest in the show and people.  They could stop it with a lawsuit, but it actually increases their ratings so they are okay with it.

I really don't know if I believe all the spoilers out there, there are almost too many this season and I am probably overly cautious because of last season.

AND Welcome TeachTurtle!  Are you in Athens proper?  I am Augusta and have a ton of UGA grads here at my school.

I am beginning to wonder the same thing that the producers may not only be tolerating the leaks but encouraging them (e.g. Andi tweeting the can of Off).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:32 pm

On the other hand, sometimes friends and family can know, but keep the info to themselves. Sean brought Catherine to Texas at Christmastime before their season aired because he wanted so badly to introduce her to them and let her come to Dallas. She wasn't recognizable then and they snuck around (probably in the dark of night). Those who knew didn't spill the beans. S& C sent out a few vague hints as the season was aired, but certainly nothing overt. I think it is incumbent on the lead and f1 to be sure those who they tell won't spread the news- i.e. the most trusted of close friends only.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Thanks everyone!  I was a little worried that I shouldn't have said what I said!  :nervous   To make you laugh...I was so wanting the picture that Andi posted on twitter tonight to be in downtown Athens, but it's not! (Remember, Josh's tweet last night about a drink in Athens?)   :winkie: 
I sent the pic to a friend who goes downtown quite often, and she said it wasn't.  She asked me who it was, and I told her it was the Bachelorette.  She replied, "You know Aaron's brother win, right?"  I asked how she knew that, and she gave the same reply, she knew people that were friends with them.

stuckinsc, I live in a small town right outside of Athens. Go Dawgs!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:53 pm

teachturtle wrote:Thanks everyone!  I was a little worried that I shouldn't have said what I said!  :nervous   To make you laugh...I was so wanting the picture that Andi posted on twitter tonight to be in downtown Athens, but it's not! (Remember, Josh's tweet last night about a drink in Athens?)   :winkie: 
I sent the pic to a friend who goes downtown quite often, and she said it wasn't.  She asked me who it was, and I told her it was the Bachelorette.  She replied, "You know Aaron's brother win, right?"  I asked how she knew that, and she gave the same reply, she knew people that were friends with them.

stuckinsc, I live in a small town right outside of Athens.  Go Dawgs!!

i imagine with the murray family being so well-known it is that much harder to keep it confidential. you did nothing wrong by sharing. it's just a reality tv show.

i have to admit i keep getting worried tptb are faking us out again with so much evidence & clues. i'll probably be vacillating back and forth until i see some definitive screencap evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1