SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:04 am

gabriele wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Thanks everyone!  I was a little worried that I shouldn't have said what I said!  :nervous   To make you laugh...I was so wanting the picture that Andi posted on twitter tonight to be in downtown Athens, but it's not! (Remember, Josh's tweet last night about a drink in Athens?)   :winkie: 
I sent the pic to a friend who goes downtown quite often, and she said it wasn't.  She asked me who it was, and I told her it was the Bachelorette.  She replied, "You know Aaron's brother win, right?"  I asked how she knew that, and she gave the same reply, she knew people that were friends with them.

stuckinsc, I live in a small town right outside of Athens.  Go Dawgs!!

i imagine with the murray family being so well-known it is that much harder to keep it confidential. you did nothing wrong by sharing. it's just a reality tv show.

i have to admit i keep getting worried tptb are faking us out again with so much evidence & clues. i'll probably be vacillating back and forth until i see some definitive screencap evidence.
I think Josh is the F1. If people in all these small towns in Georgia have been told by Aunt Bea who was told by Opie who was told by Barney who was told by Andi herself, well this is a lot different than someone foiling a message board and RS last year. 
You might try foiling spoiler posters/bloggers, but I don't think the source is going to try foiling by lying to their neighbors.  That's not nice.  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 40 1251492065

I lived in a small town for many years. I can't see someone blatantly lying to a neighbor or friend when they can simply say nothing or plead the 5th.  no no 
As far as having more difficulty keeping confidentiality because you are well known, to me that is an excuse. My father was in politics for over 30 yrs. Your word is your word. Tell your intimate family and keep it quiet. 
Like I have said multiple times, maybe TPTB no longer sanction keeping the show under wraps.

Whoa--my font is growing!! Help Aunt Em! 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am

You make a good point, Kasha. No need to outright lie to people just for a foiler campaign. If TPTB suggest a contestant to do that rather than keep mum, then they have no grounds to expect someone to uphold their contact and be all Mr. Integrity about it. When all is said and done, they have to go back and be a part of their community again. It could always be possible Josh didn't actually tell anyone outright, but when confronted, he didn't have the poker face to leave them wondering.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:18 am

I don't think Josh was the issue. I think he probably did hold up his end and probably only told his family. I get the idea he is a straight up guy as most of the other men are this season. 
But again, these are only my thoughts and have no factual basis.
Good, my normal font has returned.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:26 am

^^^LOL. I thought it was my iPad.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:
gabriele wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Thanks everyone!  I was a little worried that I shouldn't have said what I said!  :nervous   To make you laugh...I was so wanting the picture that Andi posted on twitter tonight to be in downtown Athens, but it's not! (Remember, Josh's tweet last night about a drink in Athens?)   :winkie: 
I sent the pic to a friend who goes downtown quite often, and she said it wasn't.  She asked me who it was, and I told her it was the Bachelorette.  She replied, "You know Aaron's brother win, right?"  I asked how she knew that, and she gave the same reply, she knew people that were friends with them.

i imagine with the murray family being so well-known it is that much harder to keep it confidential. you did nothing wrong by sharing. it's just a reality tv show.

i have to admit i keep getting worried tptb are faking us out again with so much evidence & clues. i'll probably be vacillating back and forth until i see some definitive screencap evidence.
I think Josh is the F1. If people in all these small towns in Georgia have been told by Aunt Bea who was told by Opie who was told by Barney who was told by Andi herself, well this is a lot different than someone foiling a message board and RS last year. 
You might try foiling spoiler posters/bloggers, but I don't think the source is going to try foiling by lying to their neighbors.  That's not nice.  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 40 1251492065

I lived in a small town for many years. I can't see someone blatantly lying to a neighbor or friend when they can simply say nothing or plead the 5th.  no no 
As far as having more difficulty keeping confidentiality because you are well known, to me that is an excuse. My father was in politics for over 30 yrs. Your word is your word. Tell your intimate family and keep it quiet. 
Like I have said multiple times, maybe TPTB no longer sanction keeping the show under wraps.

Whoa--my font is growing!! Help Aunt Em! 

kasha, you are probably right about the spoilers but i'm still keeping my guard up–"guarding & protecting my heart"–after getting so punked about brooks. remember how the night before the FRC this board was inundated with everyone getting their spoilers confirmed that brooks was F1. ugh.

as for the confidentiality while i am usually a stickler for the truth i can't get too worked up about a reality tv show. josh probably told his immediate family who told their best friends who told their spouses etc. etc. with so many different types of SM in the mix these days it is probably very hard to keep a lid on things…and easy to send out foilers.  giggling

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:33 am

Yep, they got me last year with Brooks but they will not get me the same way this year. I am preparing myself for anything.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Josh was the issue. I think he probably did hold up his end and probably only told his family. I get the idea he is a straight up guy as most of the other men are this season. 

I agree totally, Kasha!  With the exception of Nick, I think all of the guys are keepers!  Just like Josh A LOT more!  Smiley  Smiley 
And by the way, where I live, it is Mayberry!  :cutesmile!:  All this talk about family...I believe Stephanie, his sister, is at UGA now, isn't she??

Last edited by teachturtle on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am

teachturtle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Josh was the issue. I think he probably did hold up his end and probably only told his family. I get the idea he is a straight up guy as most of the other men are this season. 

I agree totally, Kasha!  With the exception of Nick, I think all of the guys are keepers!  Just like Josh A LOT more!  Smiley  Smiley 
And by the way, where I live, it is Mayberry!  :cutesmile!:  All this talk about family...I believe Stephanie, his sister, is at UGA now, isn't she??

Stephanie is at home in Tampa for the summer working in the medical field as I believe her career plan is to become a physician's assistant.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 am

[Stephanie is at home in Tampa for the summer working in the medical field as I believe her career plan is to become a physician's assistant.[/quote]

But she is enrolled at UGA, right?  She is pre-med, I think! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 am

Piper61 wrote:Yep, they got me last year with Brooks but they will not get me the same way this year. I am preparing myself for anything.  

I agree  Piper and Gabriele, I got so wrapped up in the spoilers last year I ignored Chris and Des.  I had to go back and watch their love story after the season ended UGH never again  no no 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:48 am

Teachturtle I am so glad you are here! Please keep posting. I happen to think Josh is final 1 too. I thought this a couple weeks ago with all the clues. Never thought they were foilers.

Don't be nervous about posting what you know. This is a spoiler's thread. Looking forward to their date on Monday and I hope they both tweet about it! Keep us posted if you "hear" anything!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:02 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Teachturtle I am so glad you are here!  Please keep posting.  I happen to think Josh is final 1 too.  I thought this a couple weeks ago with all the clues.  Never thought they were foilers.

Don't be nervous about posting what you know.  This is a spoiler's thread.  Looking forward to their date on Monday and I hope they both tweet about it!  Keep us posted if you "hear" anything!   Hugesmile     

Thanks!  I'm so glad I found ladies  who are obsessed, I mean, interested in the show as I am!  :winkie:  And I can't wait until Monday night either!  Until then, I'll just keep watching Josh's recorded scenes over and over again!  heartglasses
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1