SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:05 am

Any sightings of Josh tonight (other than the one posted earlier taken apparently at the golf club)?

I know Andi posted the picture of her with her friends at dinner but as far as I can tell she hasn't been spotted out by anyone. I am remembering during Memorial Day weekend she indicated she was with her sister although the validity of that has been questioned by many of us here.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:08 am

jen689 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Yep, they got me last year with Brooks but they will not get me the same way this year. I am preparing myself for anything.  

I agree  Piper and Gabriele, I got so wrapped up in the spoilers last year I ignored Chris and Des.  I had to go back and watch their love story after the season ended UGH never again  no no 
Good on you for doing that...I couldn't bring myself to. I was so depressed about Brooks, but know he was fine. I wasn't! giggling  I am happy for Des and Chris, they seem to be a good fit for each other. Brooks continues to amuse me. Love him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:12 am

docnash14 wrote:Any sightings of Josh tonight (other than the one posted earlier taken apparently at the golf club)?

I know Andi posted the picture of her with her friends at dinner but as far as I can tell she hasn't been spotted out by anyone.    I am remembering during Memorial Day weekend she indicated she was with her sister although the validity of that has been questioned by many of us here.

I thought the same thing. Not to mention she could have easily gone out to dinner with her two friends and then met up with Josh later on in the night considering they're both in Atlanta. Nothing is stopping them. One would assume it would be easier to do it at night while it's dark too. I've looked and I've seen zero pictures or tweets about spotting either of them out around Atlanta.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:24 am

All I know is Andi has been in Atlanta for two weeks straight. The only time she left was Wednesday through Friday to visit her grandmother in Florida and now she's already back in Atlanta. The weekend before these past two was the one where Josh was spotted in Cancun and Andi was pretty silent on SM (the whole five night, 6 days Josh was there), except her post of the can of bug spray written in Spanish.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:34 am

If it's true that Josh has his dog back, I wonder if they're planning to stay in ATL until the show finishes airing? He could always find a sitter too but why pick her up then?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:41 am

^ Yup I found that interesting too. If he wasn't heading in and out of town the past month or so, why wouldn't he have gotten her sooner? The finale is only a month away, so maybe they're just staying local? It should be very interesting keeping track of their social media over the next month.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:43 am

Jack Deedrick ‏@jtdeedrick 37m
Josh wins The Bachelorette. Met a guy who said so.

Tweeter lives in Tampa.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:14 am

If you haven't already, you need to check out Sharleen's blog! I knew Chris Harrison and Andi wrote after the shows, but I didn't know about this one. I just found it looking for info of A and J's whereabouts! The address is www.alltheprettypandas.com. It is hilarious, and she makes some interesting observations. Her ITM observations speak volumes!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:23 am

teachturtle wrote:If you haven't already, you need to check out Sharleen's blog!  I knew Chris Harrison and Andi wrote after the shows, but I didn't know about this one.  I just found it looking for info of A and J's whereabouts!  The address is www.alltheprettypandas.com.  It is hilarious, and she makes some interesting observations.  Her ITM observations speak volumes!  

Yes, many of us have seen them; they are typically posted in the media thread. I agree with you that she makes some astute observations and is certainly well-spoken.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:49 am

It feels like Sharleen's blogs are posted everywhere. Can we pls keep it in the media section. thanks Smiley

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Josh was seen flying to Cancun on June 11th and returning on June 16th.  What is he up to?  :detective 
See my post in Media Thread  Josh in Cancun
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Josh had a safe house visit and Andi was there too. (Confirmed by Rs and "clues.") E.G. Can of bug spray. ;) There are pages and pages on this!  deadhorse  :pullouthair: 

Everyone has their mind made up on this and until And and Josh actually come out and say "we were there," no one will change their opinion. LOL

This, of course, will never happen. imo  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1