SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Andi posted this , I wonder if she was aiming it at Sharlene's Blog ?   

I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them

IMO Sharleen isn't "fed" by the show.  She has a fashion/beauty blog where she posts recaps.

***Edited****?

Again this is Josh's "fan thread."  Friendly reminder.  #safezone!  

Besides Jillian picked Ed!!  Need we say more??  LOL

LOL!  No kidding.  Her judgement isn't reliable considering she picked the womanizing lush.  Love them both but still.

Who would be reading Sharleen's recaps and giving her blog hits if she wasn't on The Bachelor?  So in a sense she has been fed.  She also got to be on TV again during the strip show.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 70 T5i2v6

First good pic we've gotten of Andi's heart necklace. Josh has good taste!  clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 pm

dpao84 wrote: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 70 T5i2v6

First good pic we've gotten of Andi's heart necklace. Josh has good taste!  clapping!

Awww.... so when do you think Josh gave her this??    Hugesmile

And thanks cinde..... I love Jill and Ed too, but just wanted to point out Jill has the worst "picker!" She also had not nice things to say about Des picking Chris! She was way off there too. ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Can someone please fill me in on the significance of the heart necklace?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 pm

First safe house visit?? Maybe Momma Murray helped him pick it out when he was in Tampa right after the finale. Would be cool if he gave it to her on the show though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 pm

jen689 wrote:Can someone please fill me in on the significance of the heart necklace?

No significance that we know of. Just assuming it was given to her by her F1 since she's been wearing it a lot post show. For all we know it could be from Hy! But it's fun think it's from Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Alanna wrote:I doubt it because he'll probably be spotted in Athens and at the gold tournament, but if no spottings then they're getting wise to our stalking.

This! Plus I think tptb slapped their hands. LOl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:17 pm

dpao84 wrote:First safe house visit?? Maybe Momma Murray helped him pick it out when he was in Tampa right after the finale. Would be cool if he gave it to her on the show though

I doubt he gave it to her on the show (if he gave it at all) if he did, it came after the show.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:23 pm

It would be cute if he got that for her :cutesmile!: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by KItalia Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Hey guys do you think that other contestants like Nick Sutter would know the outcome of the show? I know that he and Josh are close? and friends on twitter.

When I was looking through the tagged andi dorfman section on Instagram, there was a picture of andi and Josh's date from the next episode from bachelorettespoilers2014. I noticed that thenicksutter liked the picture. the description says: Surprise! Andi picks Josh Murray! Adorable couple! Andi's dad liked Josh's brother who played pro football and he loved then together

It could be something, he just liked the picture randomly or it's nothing laugh out loud... Just wanted to get your thoughts.

Last edited by KItalia on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

KItalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 pm

jen689 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Andi posted this , I wonder if she was aiming it at Sharlene's Blog ?   

I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them

IMO Sharleen isn't "fed" by the show.  She has a fashion/beauty blog where she posts recaps.

***Edited ***Fan Thread only
Andi's tweet sounds past tense to me. Sharleen is no longer being fed is true, but who would have even known her if she had not come on the show.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:38 pm

KItalia wrote:Hey guys do you think that other contestants like Nick Sutter would know the outcome of the show? I know that he and Josh are close? and friends on twitter.

When I was looking through the tagged andi dorfman section on Instagram, there was a picture of andi and Josh's date from the next episode from bachelorettespoilers2014. I noticed that thenicksutter liked the picture. the description says: Surprise! Andi picks Josh Murray! Adorable couple! Andi's dad liked Josh's brother who played pro football and he loved then together

It could be something, he just liked the picture randomly or it's nothing laugh out loud... Just wanted to get your thoughts.
 :WAVEY:  Thanks for posting that observation. I don't follow Nick S but I believe you are correct in thinking that he and Josh are friends and that could very well mean something. Not sure he has liked anything else, but he does seem to be friends with Nick, Brian, JJ and Chris.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99