SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by missfire1977 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Jolena wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:There's 22 pictures of their Belgium date here!!! They look so happy!

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-week-7-photos-will-josh-confess-his-sins-80071.aspx

Looks like their tension has just been editing.... Smiley I mean otherwise, the F1 would just be totally obvious by now. LOL
Someone bring some of these over! They look so hot together and just so cute :cutesmile!:
Someone needs to point mama Murray to these pictures so she can see how happy her son was here.  Especially after
the train wreck from last nite.

I so Agree. I think she'll appreciate them. I'm not on FB but if her's is not private maybe someone can get them to her.

I just sent the link to Lauren. Smiley She's going to love them. If she replies I'll copy it here.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Look at them looking like a power couple when they were walking to their evening portion of their date. They are so smoking hot! She is beaming! She is so in love with him giggling 
I know! She's so in love and it's adorable. There's no way she can keep up the "my way or the highway" routine up with him now. She would never be able to handle him taking her up on the offer and leaving her, not that he would. Like his song, she's gonna be his, let's stop the dramatics! laugh out loud

:yes: Pookie has found her match! Praise the Lord!! Someone who will pamper, shower her with love, treat her like a princess, yet be able to stand up to her and tell when she is wrong. His name is JOSH!!They are adorbs!!
Josh reminded yesterday of JP Rosenbam who refused to tell Ashly that he was falling in love with her early, it drove her nuts. Poor Andi will have many sleepless night until the next date with her prince. Game over people.
Let's open up a bottle of Champagne and start celebrating.
 party time partytime 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:43 pm

These pictures are beautiful . Josh and Andi look like they were made for each other -so happy in love..They actually look like honeymooners to me !!  :fanningfan 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:When doesn't Josh look handsome?  

I don't think we have seen him look bad this season.

Never, He looks handsome All the time Stucki, All the time!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 pm

missfire1977 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:There's 22 pictures of their Belgium date here!!! They look so happy!

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-week-7-photos-will-josh-confess-his-sins-80071.aspx

Looks like their tension has just been editing.... Smiley I mean otherwise, the F1 would just be totally obvious by now. LOL
Someone bring some of these over! They look so hot together and just so cute :cutesmile!:
Someone needs to point mama Murray to these pictures so she can see how happy her son was here.  Especially after
the train wreck from last nite.

I so Agree. I think she'll appreciate them. I'm not on FB but if her's is not private maybe someone can get them to her.

I just sent the link to Lauren. Smiley  She's going to love them.  If she replies I'll copy it here.

Awesome, Yes please do. I would love to hear her response. If she responds maybe you could invite her to our little place here.  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Look at them looking like a power couple when they were walking to their evening portion of their date. They are so smoking hot! She is beaming! She is so in love with him giggling 
I know! She's so in love and it's adorable. There's no way she can keep up the "my way or the highway" routine up with him now. She would never be able to handle him taking her up on the offer and leaving her, not that he would. Like his song, she's gonna be his, let's stop the dramatics! laugh out loud

:yes: Pookie has found her match! Praise the Lord!! Someone who will pamper, shower her with love, treat her like a princess, yet be able to stand up to her and tell when she is wrong. His name is JOSH!!They are adorbs!!
Josh reminded yesterday of JP Rosenbam who refused to tell Ashly that he was falling in love with her early, it drove her nuts. Poor Andi will have many sleepless night until the next date with her prince. Game over people.
 party time partytime 
Cutest post evah and ITA! I see a little Jash here too. JP loves her more than anything possible but she is forever tweeting about not getting her way with him laugh out loud It's adorable. I think Jodi will be just as cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:

party time partytime 
Cutest post evah and ITA! I see a little Jash here too. JP loves her more than anything possible but she is forever tweeting about not getting her way with him laugh out loud It's adorable. I think Jodi will be just as cute!!

I totally agree! I had to change my avatar , couldn't resist! High clap 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:
USAGold wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:When doesn't Josh look handsome?  

I don't think we have seen him look bad this season.

These pictures truly reflect the happiness , comfort &. Ease these two have !  They look amazing together & each shot captures the way they feel ( can't hide it edit or not)!!

Sorry, I am not an Andi fan.  I hope Josh doesn't end up with her.  She is way too into herself.  I would like Josh with a woman who won't constantly make him defend himself for something he didn't even do.

I hate her outfit for the night time portion of the date, but he always looks hot.  

To me he looks his best in his pics smiling with his family or his dog. And of course from my avi love that he wanted his parents to be able to hug him when he had to leave home at such a young age.

Sorry Stuck, we are already celebrating, Josh has found a women who makes him very happy(his word), her name is Andi. Now, Andi is going through an internal fight, a crossroad, but will soon come to a realization that if she doesn't let go of her fear, she will lose him. And, one thing I noticed for sure, Andi will never let this one go. NO WAY. He is the best match for her. They make each other very happy and will last.
I really love what Josh did yesterday, telling her that relationship are supposed to be based on trust, don't need lie detector. partytime 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:05 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Gah. DYING. I think I'm half in love with both of them at this point. And I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance that she's ever giving him up. Stick a fork in her -- she's done.  :sprinklehearts 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 36 -the-bachelorette--w Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 36 -the-bachelorette--w

Couldn't say it any better! Done, done, and DONE!!! lovetogether 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am

What a joy to get these pics after that nightmare of an edit last night.
If anyone has the clips from Andi & Josh's interactions last night. please post the link. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:13 am

How did she say that on their last 1/1 that she was smiling ear to ear. Well we did not see her smile but she is again smiling ear to ear and we see it this time. I don't know if I ever saw her smile like that all season.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 am

Jolena wrote:What a joy to get these pics after that nightmare of an edit last night.
If anyone has the clips from  Andi & Josh's  interactions last night. please post the link. TIA

Actually, yesterday Josh showed who he is to Andi, a man who believe that relationships are supposed to be based on trust, and will not back down. It was her choice to take it or leave it. She took it and kept him. This is a done deal. Josh is F11111111111111!!! High clap 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99