SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 pm

My daughter and her Belgian husband live outside of Ghent. Have just sent her an email asking if she heard any buzz about the filming there.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Can I just add that Josh looks so handsome when he has his suit shirt unbuttoned :fanningfan  

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Can I just add that Josh looks so handsome when he has his suit shirt unbuttoned :fanningfan    

He really does!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 pm

When doesn't Josh look handsome?

I don't think we have seen him look bad this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:When doesn't Josh look handsome?  

These pictures truly reflect the happiness , comfort &. Ease these two have ! They look amazing together & each shot captures the way they feel ( can't hide it edit or not)!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks for the pics guys! Andi brought her ombre hair back. I must say even though I prefer her natural hair, this ombre looks so much better than what she had on JPG's season.

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm

USAGold wrote:

These pictures truly reflect the happiness , comfort &. Ease these two have !  They look amazing together & each shot captures the way they feel ( can't hide it edit or not)!!

Sorry, I am not an Andi fan. I hope Josh doesn't end up with her. She is way too into herself. I would like Josh with a woman who won't constantly make him defend himself for something he didn't even do.

I hate her outfit for the night time portion of the date, but he always looks hot.

To me he looks his best in his pics smiling with his family or his dog. And of course from my avi love that he wanted his parents to be able to hug him when he had to leave home at such a young age.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm

USAGold wrote:

These pictures truly reflect the happiness , comfort &. Ease these two have !  They look amazing together & each shot captures the way they feel ( can't hide it edit or not)!!

I agree! I can't wait for Monday night!

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-06-24-episode-7-synopsis-brussels-belgium

I don't know how to just take the picture from the article, so I figured I'd just post the article. This is from Wetpaint and in the article there's a picture of Andi and Josh together dancing at the concert. They look happy together, so I think next week is probably going to be back to normal for them. It seems like she'll grill him about how he feels for her, but I don't think there will be anything too bad.

Thanks! I love that they are going to light candles at the cathedral. It should be meaningful for both of them.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Gah. DYING. I think I'm half in love with both of them at this point. And I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance that she's ever giving him up. Stick a fork in her -- she's done.  :sprinklehearts 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 35 -the-bachelorette--w Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 35 -the-bachelorette--w
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Gah. DYING. I think I'm half in love with both of them at this point. And I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance that she's ever giving him up. Stick a fork in her -- she's done.  :sprinklehearts 
Yeah, seriously! Me too  clapping! clapping! 

I think her worst fear is that he'll leave her, not that she'll ever give him up. No way. This is her perfect man come to life and wooing her on national television.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:There's 22 pictures of their Belgium date here!!! They look so happy!

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-week-7-photos-will-josh-confess-his-sins-80071.aspx

Looks like their tension has just been editing.... Smiley I mean otherwise, the F1 would just be totally obvious by now. LOL
Someone bring some of these over! They look so hot together and just so cute :cutesmile!:
Someone needs to point mama Murray to these pictures so she can see how happy her son was here.  Especially after
the train wreck from last nite.

I so Agree. I think she'll appreciate them. I'm not on FB but if her's is not private maybe someone can get them to her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99