SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:40 am

Jolena wrote:In one of the previews ( maybe it was the season preview) you hear a voice that sounds very much like Josh's voice saying  " I'm falling in love with you " The others who are already telling her they are in love with her we've actually heard or seen them saying it. With Josh we haven't so I'm wondering if that voice over is his and if it could be on the Brussels date.  It's obvious from tomorrow nights previews that she is trying to pull it out of him.  We won't get previews of fantasy dates and FRC for a while yet. So Im thinking maybe he finally breaks in Brussel with telling her.

I hope she doesn't pull too hard as i think it's somewhat disrespectful given that he just told her that the next time he says "I love you" he wants it to be to the woman he's going to marry. While Josh probably feels that he is on the way to feeling that way with Andi, he may not be at the destination yet and I would hope that Andi would be mindful of that.

On a different note and back to the second part of Chris' interview, I wanted to run something by all of you to see if it struck any of you as a little odd. Chris was asked about his reaction to Andi's asking him about Nick's place in the house and his relationship with the other guys and specifically if he was surprised that Andi kept Nick after listening to Chris and Cody. Here's his response:

"But, you know, was I surprised that she kept Nick around? Watching the show and watching her interactions, I think that there's a lot there between them. You can obviously tell their relationship is growing, and I think she's going to continue to, you know, at the very least, be watchful and mindful of who Josh is."

Now to put it into context, a separate question had already been asked Chris about Josh prior to this question. Nonetheless, anyone find it curious that Chris brought Josh up in this part of the conversation when the question did not relate to Josh?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Saw all the posts tonight about the video (adorable) of Josh singing in the car but not getting this as being another clue that he's F1.
When I hear the lyrics it seems like Josh is inferring I'm gonna get you (Andi) Why waste your time (with the other contestants) You know you know you're gonna be mine (Josh gets the final rose)

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 am

Yeah Doc I thought it was weird how he randomly brought up Josh in his answer. It could however be a typo or the producers told him to say that so it relates to the storyline of Andi being skeptical of him.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 am

docnash14 wrote:
Jolena wrote:In one of the previews ( maybe it was the season preview) you hear a voice that sounds very much like Josh's voice saying  " I'm falling in love with you " The others who are already telling her they are in love with her we've actually heard or seen them saying it. With Josh we haven't so I'm wondering if that voice over is his and if it could be on the Brussels date.  It's obvious from tomorrow nights previews that she is trying to pull it out of him.  We won't get previews of fantasy dates and FRC for a while yet. So Im thinking maybe he finally breaks in Brussel with telling her.

I hope she doesn't pull too hard as i think it's somewhat disrespectful given that he just told her that the next time he says "I love you" he wants it to be to the woman he's going to marry.  While Josh probably feels that he is on the way to feeling that way with Andi, he may not be at the destination yet and I would hope that Andi would be mindful of that.

On a different note and back to the second part of Chris' interview, I wanted to run something by all of you to see if it struck any of you as a little odd.  Chris was asked about his reaction to Andi's asking him about Nick's place in the house and his relationship with the other guys and specifically if he was surprised that Andi kept Nick after listening to Chris and Cody.  Here's his response:

"But, you know, was I surprised that she kept Nick around?  Watching the show and watching her interactions, I think that there's a lot there between them.  You can obviously tell their relationship is growing, and I think she's going to continue to, you know, at the very least, be watchful and mindful of who Josh is."

Now to put it into context, a separate question had already been asked Chris about Josh prior to this question.  Nonetheless, anyone find it curious that Chris brought Josh up in this part of the conversation when the question did not relate to Josh?

I read that over and over and my conclusion is that either Chris misspoke or it is a typo. It just doesn't quite make sense to me otherwise.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:37 am

Loved watching Josh's video. I think he's the F1, but even if he isn't by some crazy chance, he certainly seems happy.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 am

Luvvy wrote:Loved watching Josh's video. I think he's the F1, but even if he isn't by some crazy chance, he certainly seems happy.

I can't imagine a brokenhearted Josh would act this way 6-8 weeks after being rejected. He was already smitten from the very beginning and would probably take it hard if he did not end up F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:58 am

estahafa wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Loved watching Josh's video. I think he's the F1, but even if he isn't by some crazy chance, he certainly seems happy.

I can't imagine a brokenhearted Josh would act this way 6-8 weeks after being rejected.  He was already smitten from the very beginning and would probably take it hard if he did not end up F1.  

This video reminded me of Brad2 and singing Firework in his car as a shout out to Emily.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:37 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I hope she doesn't pull too hard as i think it's somewhat disrespectful given that he just told her that the next time he says "I love you" he wants it to be to the woman he's going to marry.  While Josh probably feels that he is on the way to feeling that way with Andi, he may not be at the destination yet and I would hope that Andi would be mindful of that.

On a different note and back to the second part of Chris' interview, I wanted to run something by all of you to see if it struck any of you as a little odd.  Chris was asked about his reaction to Andi's asking him about Nick's place in the house and his relationship with the other guys and specifically if he was surprised that Andi kept Nick after listening to Chris and Cody.  Here's his response:

"But, you know, was I surprised that she kept Nick around?  Watching the show and watching her interactions, I think that there's a lot there between them.  You can obviously tell their relationship is growing, and I think she's going to continue to, you know, at the very least, be watchful and mindful of who Josh is."

Now to put it into context, a separate question had already been asked Chris about Josh prior to this question.  Nonetheless, anyone find it curious that Chris brought Josh up in this part of the conversation when the question did not relate to Josh?

I read that over and over and my conclusion is that either Chris misspoke or it is a typo.  It just doesn't quite make sense to me otherwise.
I did too and finally my conclusion is that he misspoke since they were asking questions about both Nick and Josh. It was strange. Of course these reporters may not be too bright either and got confused who they were asking about.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 am

estahafa wrote:

I can't imagine a brokenhearted Josh would act this way 6-8 weeks after being rejected.  He was already smitten from the very beginning and would probably take it hard if he did not end up F1.  
I think so too. He's just insane over her. I rewatched the clip where he rambles and puts his hand over her face because she's distracting him and it's just too funny and cute, especially seeing already how far they've come just to even where we are in the show now. I don't see Josh so happy and giddy if she humiliated him and broke his heart at the frc. It's even hard for me to entertain the idea because the post show clues and Nick's video are, to me, irrefutable and would make the foiler campaign too extreme. If it's all a foiler, it would be so insane, no words.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:03 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Hi Everyone!

Got to say this again, I LOVE JOSH MURRAY.  Just something about him.
Saw all the posts tonight about the video (adorable) of Josh singing in the car but not getting this as being another clue that he's F1.  Can someone explain to me.

Thanx Laura

It's the words he's singing, "You know you're gonna be mine, I am going to get you baby." Plus he is still wearing the purple and gold ribbon's on his wrist which is Andi's college colors.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 am

[quote="pander3575"
I read that over and over and my conclusion is that either Chris misspoke or it is a typo.  It just doesn't quite make sense to me otherwise.[/quote]
I did too and finally my conclusion is that he misspoke since they were asking questions about both Nick and Josh.  It was strange.  Of course these reporters may not be too bright either and got confused who they were asking about.  giggling [/quote]

The whole interview was odd and stilted. Chris seemed unsure and hesitant. I think their was a lot of producer input in this interview.

Not saying Josh isn't F1, just that the interview is weird.

I love the video, it is the fun cute Josh I have like since before the season, I hope they start to show us this soon and stop with the athlete drama!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:23 am

Does anyone have any idea of how wealthy Josh is? Salary? Business ownings? Net worth?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99