SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 pm

docnash14 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

I really think that Josh had Andi at hello!!!

That may be true; if it is, however, I'm not convinced she went willingly at least at first.  I think she was speaking the truth on her 1-1 with Josh when she admitted to  a strong fear of replicating with Josh what had occurred with JP - a strong physical attraction that stymied.  So, in my opinion, she was very nervous certainly at the beginning of the date wanting her skepticism/uncertainty to be dispelled but still fearful of letting go of it (a payoff for Andi to continue to stereotype Josh would be continued self-protection; if I don't trust him, I won't let my heart completely open and I will be safe.  When she exhaled after the conversation at the dinner table and threw her head back and said something to the effect that for the first time that day she could relax and believe, I think it symbolized her growing trust that she and Josh could have something much "greater" than simply chemical reaction.  Unfortunately, with the lie detector travesty, the trust building likely took a step back ("Andi, trust is bilateral") and she's going to have some explaining to do - it will be interesting to see her work to get back into his good graces.

And speaking of JP, Josh's video in the car is so cute.  Wonder, however, if he's aware that he's taking a page from JP's book in one of JP's favorite activities seems to be car dancing/lip syncing.

I loveeeeeee this post!! ITA x infinity and beyond.

She almost really wanted him to be a bad guy so she can vindicate her own preconceived notions- "this hot athlete is a bad, mean cheater face!" Maybe her inner voice is more eloquent than I'm giving it credit for but I think the gist was the same. I also totally agree that there has to be a turning point, since he's the f1, where she needs to chase him a little bit too instead of resisting with all her might and constantly grilling him like it's 4th of July and he's a (1/2) Hebrew National hotdog.

Which rc does he tell her something along the lines of he feels she's his girlfriend and he doesn't want her talking to anyone else? From what we've seen Josh is way too proud and not enough delusional (I hope) to say this to a woman unless he feels she's given him some indication that these things are true, so imo there is definitely a turning point before htds where things equalize a bit for them instead of being so one sided.
ITA with you both. Also, Alanna you are too much! rotfl hehehe rofl but I think Josh says that in ep 7 that "he doesnt want to see her talking with the other guys"

I think it will have to be Episode 7, won't it as I don't think we have seen him in that attire and it clearly isn't during the upcoming episode?
its definitely during ep 7 but is it during a 1on1 or a group date? Fingers crossed he gets another 1on1.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

I really think that Josh had Andi at hello!!!

That may be true; if it is, however, I'm not convinced she went willingly at least at first.  I think she was speaking the truth on her 1-1 with Josh when she admitted to  a strong fear of replicating with Josh what had occurred with JP - a strong physical attraction that stymied.  So, in my opinion, she was very nervous certainly at the beginning of the date wanting her skepticism/uncertainty to be dispelled but still fearful of letting go of it (a payoff for Andi to continue to stereotype Josh would be continued self-protection; if I don't trust him, I won't let my heart completely open and I will be safe.  When she exhaled after the conversation at the dinner table and threw her head back and said something to the effect that for the first time that day she could relax and believe, I think it symbolized her growing trust that she and Josh could have something much "greater" than simply chemical reaction.  Unfortunately, with the lie detector travesty, the trust building likely took a step back ("Andi, trust is bilateral") and she's going to have some explaining to do - it will be interesting to see her work to get back into his good graces.

And speaking of JP, Josh's video in the car is so cute.  Wonder, however, if he's aware that he's taking a page from JP's book in one of JP's favorite activities seems to be car dancing/lip syncing.

I loveeeeeee this post!! ITA x infinity and beyond.

She almost really wanted him to be a bad guy so she can vindicate her own preconceived notions- "this hot athlete is a bad, mean cheater face!" Maybe her inner voice is more eloquent than I'm giving it credit for but I think the gist was the same. I also totally agree that there has to be a turning point, since he's the f1, where she needs to chase him a little bit too instead of resisting with all her might and constantly grilling him like it's 4th of July and he's a (1/2) Hebrew National hotdog.

Which rc does he tell her something along the lines of he feels she's his girlfriend and he doesn't want her talking to anyone else? From what we've seen Josh is way too proud and not enough delusional (I hope) to say this to a woman unless he feels she's given him some indication that these things are true, so imo there is definitely a turning point before htds where things equalize a bit for them instead of being so one sided.
ITA with you both. Also, Alanna you are too much! rotfl hehehe rofl but I think Josh says that in ep 7 that "he doesnt want to see her talking with the other guys"

I think it will have to be Episode 7, won't it as I don't think we have seen him in that attire and it clearly isn't during the upcoming episode?
its definitely during ep 7 but is it during a 1on1 or a group date? Fingers crossed he gets another 1on1.

if Josh doesn't get the second 1-1 in Episode 7 I think at the very least it would lend credibility to Nick's charge that Andi changed her mind at the last minute as it would mean that Nick got his second 1-1 in Episode 6 and then additional alone time in Episode 7 after the others in the group (which would include Josh) were sent away.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 pm

I have trouble believing that Andi wouldn't want the second 1:1 to go to Josh instead of Chris. Even if she doesn't want to trust him or believe him, it's clear that she's at least more physically attracted to him than Chris. If he's already angry or becoming skeptical of her, it would make sense he would get it so he doesn't try to jump ship and run away from this stupid show and crazy girl laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:I have trouble believing that Andi wouldn't want the second 1:1 to go to Josh instead of Chris. Even if she doesn't want to trust him or believe him, it's clear that she's at least more physically attracted to him than Chris. If he's already angry or becoming skeptical of her, it would make sense he would get it so he doesn't try to jump ship and run away from this stupid show and crazy girl laugh out loud

I agree. I will be surprised if Josh doesn't get the second 1:1 especially after what seems to have gone down as a result of the lie detector debacle. Gotta believe that Andi was cognizant that she had some ground to regain.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:50 pm

I can't believe Andi would allow Josh to go on another group date episode 7 when it's so close to hometowns...One would think she would need more alone time with him before making her difficult decisions .. :winkie:  (Life Is Good ).. peace  Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:55 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I have trouble believing that Andi wouldn't want the second 1:1 to go to Josh instead of Chris. Even if she doesn't want to trust him or believe him, it's clear that she's at least more physically attracted to him than Chris. If he's already angry or becoming skeptical of her, it would make sense he would get it so he doesn't try to jump ship and run away from this stupid show and crazy girl laugh out loud

I agree.  I will be surprised if Josh doesn't get the second 1:1 especially after what seems to have gone down as a result of the lie detector debacle.  Gotta believe that Andi was cognizant that she had some ground to regain.

Exactly. Especially since in the promo for ep 6 she says to him "I don't know how you feel." Maybe Andi gives Josh another 1-on-1 in ep 7 to create a chance for him to tell her.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 pm

When do you guys think he'll tell her he's falling in love with her?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 am

I know I have posted this before, but sometime ago I read or heard Andi state in a PI that Brussels was her favorite date of the season...Now whether that means anything or not is neither here nor there...She may have been prompted to say that. I can't imagine another date being more romantic for her than episode 5 with Josh . I can't wait for new previews to come out...I'm getting antsy.. Tomorrow is a new day..might have to wait until after the show to see it , though...Oh boy !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 am

Judiful wrote:I know I have posted this before, but sometime ago I read or heard Andi state in a PI that Brussels was her favorite date of the season...Now whether that means anything or not is neither here nor there...She may have been prompted to say that. I can't imagine another date being more romantic for her than episode 5 with Josh . I can't wait for new previews to come out...I'm getting antsy.. Tomorrow is a new day..might have to wait until after the show to see it , though...Oh boy !!
I really think she will have a one on one with Josh ...She better or I will be upset !!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 am

Hi Everyone!

Got to say this again, I LOVE JOSH MURRAY. Just something about him.
Saw all the posts tonight about the video (adorable) of Josh singing in the car but not getting this as being another clue that he's F1. Can someone explain to me.

Thanx Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:14 am

ThankMeLater wrote:When do you guys think he'll tell her he's falling in love with her?
FD or LCD? If LCD, he will probably have to tell her parents beforehand so they give their blessing if he asks her to marry him. I don't see it flying with them if he doesn't promise to love her and be there for her but asks for permission to propose. Slightly backwards to say the least if that's the case. He will need to make sure that she "feels" his love way ahead of the LCD though because I don't know how he could have made it to f1 with all the others announcing undying love next episode already. No wonder she's antsy for his ily.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 am

In one of the previews ( maybe it was the season preview) you hear a voice that sounds very much like Josh's voice saying " I'm falling in love with you " The others who are already telling her they are in love with her we've actually heard or seen them saying it. With Josh we haven't so I'm wondering if that voice over is his and if it could be on the Brussels date. It's obvious from tomorrow nights previews that she is trying to pull it out of him. We won't get previews of fantasy dates and FRC for a while yet. So Im thinking maybe he finally breaks in Brussel with telling her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99