SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:We all know her legs aren't the only thing that Josh seems to like giggling 

I don't know what you are talking about... giggling   I bet that bedroom ATFR was smoking... :Drool: 
I was talking about her breasts! He was caught staring at them at the 2nd rose ceremony on camera  rotfl 

Thank me I knew what you meant I was joking, didn't you notice my giggle emote?
oh hahaha excuse me as I may sometimes come off as blind laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:We all know her legs aren't the only thing that Josh seems to like giggling 

I don't know what you are talking about... giggling   I bet that bedroom ATFR was smoking... :Drool: 
I was talking about her breasts! He was caught staring at them at the 2nd rose ceremony on camera  rotfl 

Thank me I knew what you meant I was joking, didn't you notice my giggle emote?

Ah, Yes! Who can forget this??

http://bacheloretteabc.tumblr.com/post/87123838030/josh-andis-eyes-are-just-a-little-higher-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Yep! He seems like a very passionate man :Drool: Hugesmile :yes: :Drool: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Just getting caught up on Josh's contestant thread and found the link to this blog. Is it wrong that I'm finding him ridiculously hot when he's all pissed off and fired up?  :fanningfan 

http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/05/27/morgan-weeks-really-breaks-josh-murray-bachelorette/

(scroll down for video)
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:13 am

Luvvy wrote:Thanks, estahafa. I'm listening now. Interesting that they noted they thought that was the longest time they remember them giving a couple to just talk. Idk if I agree, but I am glad they showed as much of JoDi's conversation as they did. Then the hosts said the only other date that they think was as memorable was Jef/Emily. I disagree with that too laugh out loud, but anyway it was interesting to hear their take.

You're welcome! I disagree too about them comparing Josh and Andi's date to that of Emily and Jef. They claim that they are unspoiled and are making predictions based on what they see in each episode. They were pretty good in noticing the different ways Sean behaved with Catherine as compared to the other girls and were also gushing over her. If they see what we see, with an unspoiled view point, then we aren't being delusional, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:32 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Just getting caught up on Josh's contestant thread and found the link to this blog. Is it wrong that I'm finding him ridiculously hot when he's all pissed off and fired up?  :fanningfan 

http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/05/27/morgan-weeks-really-breaks-josh-murray-bachelorette/

(scroll down for video)
Ummmm, no!  giggling  :Drool:  But I love me some football and all of that testosterone flying. I am sure if I was a Bulldog fan watching that game, I'd be piping hot, too. Just listen to the announcer.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Just getting caught up on Josh's contestant thread and found the link to this blog. Is it wrong that I'm finding him ridiculously hot when he's all pissed off and fired up?  :fanningfan 

(scroll down for video)
No no that's a perfectly normal reaction, he's so hot being all angry! No wonder Andi tries to piss him off as much as humanly possible. I'd call him a cheater too and then try not to melt from the heat! He gets jealous soon too so that should be some real fun laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 10 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 10 Fd9728e9-99d1-4480-9aab-a5cdd64e07ea_zpsb525ef32" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:48 am

Love that banner!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:59 am

Luvvy wrote:Love that banner!

I love it too!! great job!!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:02 am

Oh that banner is beautiful!
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:37 am

The banner is beautiful ...The cameras love Andy and Josh , they are such a hot looking couple !!  :fanningfan 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99