SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by cindebugg Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Judiful wrote:I watched the Boys ll Men date again.  ( Can't help myself )  At the cocktail party when Andi is making out with Josh in front of the fire pit, the expresssion  on her face as they stood up  to leave looked like the producers told her it was time to break it up.....Lol. I just know it !!   She looked kind of exasperated !! Easy to see how much she loved kissing him.

I love that clip. It starts out playful with her tugging on his scarf so he will kiss her and Andi making fun of the face he makes. Then it gets really intimate with her kissing Josh after every answer he gives and him moaning with pleasure. Big Daddy likes Mama's kisses. laugh out loud

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Has it been already discussed? That they kinda look alike...;)
 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 9 N3xoc9

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 9 Andi-d12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Maddy wrote:Has it been already discussed? That they kinda look alike...;)
 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 9 N3xoc9

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 9 Andi-d12
Oh yes. Andi could certainly fit into his family in the looks department.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 pm

So I was watching their dinner portion of their date again and I couldn't stop smiling! Josh knows his way with words especially when he said "I never felt this way before until I came here". You can see how genuine he is. Ugh he is so romantic! I also love how he asks her questions instead of the lead bombarding the guy with questions. And I love how Andi brings out her seductive voice  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:01 pm

I like the picture of her sitting on his lap on the boat when they weren't on camera.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Judiful wrote:I watched the Boys ll Men date again.  ( Can't help myself )  At the cocktail party when Andi is making out with Josh in front of the fire pit, the expresssion  on her face as they stood up  to leave looked like the producers told her it was time to break it up.....Lol. I just know it !!   She looked kind of exasperated !! Easy to see how much she loved kissing him.

I thought it was also cute how he was checking out her legs as she removed to blanket to get up to leave..

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So I was watching their dinner portion of their date again and I couldn't stop smiling! Josh knows his way with words especially when he said "I never felt this way before until I came here". You can see how genuine he is. Ugh he is so romantic! I also love how he asks her questions instead of the lead bombarding the guy with questions. And I love how Andi brings out her seductive voice  giggling 

IMO the show is over. There is no way in hell she is not choosing him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

I thought it was also cute how he was checking out her legs as she removed to blanket to get up to leave..

Yeah I caught that too.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 pm

We all know her legs aren't the only thing that Josh seems to like giggling 

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:25 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:We all know her legs aren't the only thing that Josh seems to like giggling 

I don't know what you are talking about... giggling  I bet that bedroom ATFR was smoking... :Drool: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:We all know her legs aren't the only thing that Josh seems to like giggling 

I don't know what you are talking about... giggling   I bet that bedroom ATFR was smoking... :Drool: 
I was talking about her breasts! He was caught staring at them at the 2nd rose ceremony on camera  rotfl 

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:50 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I don't know what you are talking about... giggling   I bet that bedroom ATFR was smoking... :Drool: 
I was talking about her breasts! He was caught staring at them at the 2nd rose ceremony on camera  rotfl 

Thank me I knew what you meant I was joking, didn't you notice my giggle emote?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99