SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:54 pm

^ I thought it was a huge clue the second I heard that interview. The interviewer basically asked if she wanted to pick someone who was her type or something along the lines of did you want guys on the show that were your type or someone different. There have been countless times she's referred to Josh this season as her type and then before the season airs in an interview she said she's come to learn that while a guy might be a certain type, each guy is different. No one is the same and what not... Very interesting indeed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:Still confident that Josh is the F1, & I can not wait for his proposal!! 3 romantic proposals in a row (JPab doesn't' count obviously) is going to be the best!

You are right Linds, three in a row! (Minus JuanPab). Who would have thought??!!  :cutesmile!: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'd take Josh over him any day but then again I might take Josh over a lot of men.  rotfl

Pander you will just have to share.  We all want him... giggling 
I learned as a child to share my toys.  giggling 
Oh thank goodness!!  I would like my fair share, too.  giggling 
 yes Fine with me because I'm old and can't handle to much excitement but we may have a problem with nanny  :cutesmile!: 
 rofl  We will definitely have a problem with nanny...I saw her reply after I responded to yours, and I was wondering how to handle her.  giggling   

Ok I will play nice and share with my  bestbud!  But i want him every other day.  Is that a deal?  giggling 
That leaves only half a day for pip and me.  You need to make us a little better offer or we may get to him first and not share.  :cutesmile!: 

Y'all be prepare to have a big fight with Pookie, I don't think she is letting this one go LOL

I saw him first!! Lol! giggling 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'd take Josh over him any day but then again I might take Josh over a lot of men.  rotfl

Pander you will just have to share.  We all want him... giggling 
I learned as a child to share my toys.  giggling 
Oh thank goodness!!  I would like my fair share, too.  giggling 
 yes Fine with me because I'm old and can't handle to much excitement but we may have a problem with nanny  :cutesmile!: 
 rofl  We will definitely have a problem with nanny...I saw her reply after I responded to yours, and I was wondering how to handle her.  giggling   

Ok I will play nice and share with my  bestbud!  But i want him every other day.  Is that a deal?  giggling 
That leaves only half a day for pip and me.  You need to make us a little better offer or we may get to him first and not share.  :cutesmile!: 

Y'all be prepare to have a big fight with Pookie, I don't think she is letting this one go LOL

I saw him first!!  Lol! giggling 
I think it's getting a little crowded in here. Poor guy, he's going to be too pooped to take care of Pookie.  giggling giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:00 pm

For all of you Josh fans - I suggest listening to Molly and Jason's podcast. They're both in love with him and although they claim to have not read any spoilers they're sure Andi picks him. They talk about how they can't wait to meet him. It's pretty funny.

Their most recent podcast wasn't that great because they didn't get to see much of the episode, but they still talked about their love fest with Josh. It's worth a listen.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:For all of you Josh fans - I suggest listening to Molly and Jason's podcast. They're both in love with him and although they claim to have not read any spoilers they're sure Andi picks him. They talk about how they can't wait to meet him. It's pretty funny.

Their most recent podcast wasn't that great because they didn't get to see much of the episode, but they still talked about their love fest with Josh. It's worth a listen.
So cute! I love that despite tptb's efforts to subtly make it seem like Josh is bad news and shouldn't be trusted, it's pretty clear that he's actually a really, really great guy that for some amazing reason really, really wants Andi and is willing to stick this circus out for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I thought it was a huge clue the second I heard that interview. The interviewer basically asked if she wanted to pick someone who was her type or something along the lines of did you want guys on the show that were your type or someone different. There have been countless times she's referred to Josh this season as her type and then before the season airs in an interview she said she's come to learn that while a guy might be a certain type, each guy is different. No one is the same and what not... Very interesting indeed.
Speaking of interview clues, I also think her interview with Kelly and Michael was interesting where she talked about needing that chemistry connection. I thought she was describing Josh.

I love Jason and Molly, will have to listen to their podcast.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Can you tell me where to find Jason and Molly's podcast?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:41 pm

http://gossipandreality.com/episode-69-were-on-vacation-still-love-josh-and-the-guy-that-looks-like-macklemore/

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Yes i've listened to their previous podcasts and they absolutely adore Josh. I love how Molly gushes about him so much laugh out loud I'm going to go give this one a listen since I haven't yet.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:For all of you Josh fans - I suggest listening to Molly and Jason's podcast. They're both in love with him and although they claim to have not read any spoilers they're sure Andi picks him. They talk about how they can't wait to meet him. It's pretty funny.

So cute! I love that despite tptb's efforts to subtly make it seem like Josh is bad news and shouldn't be trusted, it's pretty clear that he's actually a really, really great guy that for some amazing reason really, really wants Andi and is willing to stick this circus out for her.
I heard their podcast #68...It was cute hearing how both Jason and Molly have a crush on
Josh...(Jason and his man crush..so funny ) I love Josh and Andi together ..<3. <3

Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:47 am

Judiful wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I heard their podcast #68...It was cute hearing how both Jason and  Molly  have a crush on
Josh...(Jason and his man crush..so funny )  I love Josh and Andi together ..<3. <3

I love Josh…working on loving Andi  hmmm 

eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99