SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Okay did the safe house visit(s) happen this past week or are they going to happen this next week? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:35 pm

I think it's easy to forget the pressure box Andi must be in. She knows who she wants , but has to play the roll with so many others until the end.. I can only imagine how overwhelmed she must feel. Between being sleep deprived, stressed, and unsure of anything positive, I would be cranky , too...and if she suffers from pms, it would be 100% worse. I know for me, that
would suck. Yikes !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Also they did not show how upset she was that night but they did in the initial preview at :

2:17 and 2:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

She was very dramatic that night. Like Josh left or something...
Yupp and she continued being upset throughout the whole week up until the cocktail party.
I think it's so telling that after all that drama and hysterics, Josh never really lost his cool, which couldn't have been easy because she was letting the insane flag fly high, and even somehow made it all ok for them to continue to their next date, and all without giving her the ily that caused all her issues in the first place. He has a temper too and I think they can get really heated but based on this situation, he was like the Andi Whisperer.

Hilarious!! spitcoffee 

Josh is a lot more mature than I initially gave him credit for. I was impressed. And I think this is "case and point" a great example that shows Nick was just sour grapes when he was recorded saying that Josh does whatever Andi wants.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:37 pm

MJC1969 wrote:andi_dorfman Advice from my grandmother.. Priceless! Such a pistol. #love #thebachelorette 17h
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/andi_dorfman/#1VYgJFObAtl0bwYs.99 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 43 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 43 4a019bca-9dcb-4253-b43e-1e6b6c149b57_zpse37361ce" />

Where does Grandma Live ? Inquiring minds want to know  giggling 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Judiful wrote:I think it's easy to forget the pressure box Andi must be in. She knows who she wants , but has to play the roll with so many others until the end.. I can only imagine how overwhelmed she must feel. Between being sleep deprived, stressed, and unsure of anything positive, I would be cranky , too...and if she suffers from pms, it would be 100% worse. I know for me, that
would suck.  Yikes !!

Since she showed no compassion or patience for JPG in the same situation last year, then nope, I refuse to feel sorry for her. These leads all see what they are about to go through and all the leads so through it. As, much as I wasn't a fan, DeAnna had the only guy she liked request to leave at HTDs, Ali had Frank go back to his past girlfriend and Des was decimated by Brooks. Each of them went through it and had their breakdowns, but not to the volume or the crankiness we have seen from Andi. DeAnna was close, but melted down less. Des ugly cried for Brooks for a day but went on.

Andi keeps getting upset again and again and again. Don't forget the season preview, we know Andi ugly cried after that date and said there was no fairytale, but then says in her blog it ended okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Does anyone know if the picture of Josh in Miami is validated as being May 12? I can not find any info on it.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Gah. DYING. I think I'm half in love with both of them at this point. And I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance that she's ever giving him up. Stick a fork in her -- she's done.  :sprinklehearts 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 43 -the-bachelorette--w

Couldn't say it any better! Done, done, and DONE!!! lovetogether 

OMG, her smile in this picture. She looks like she just won the grand prize at the fair or like a 5 year little girl who just got everything she wanted from daddy or me when my hubby tells me we're going to Disney (can't believe i just admitted that).

She is so sweet and adorable with him, when he's being loving and affectionate only of course, otherwise it's a b!tch from heck laugh out loud I love the soft, sweet Andi she becomes versus the crazy lunatic when they're arguing and she's insecure or the hard shelled ADA pretending with the other guys. And can we also say hot Josh looks holding on to her with a serious expression?? Hottest couple evahhhh.

I totally agree  :yes: and I tweeted Fleiss and told him so too!  giggling Im so addicted this season that I'm already thinking about the withdrawels  :headbanging after the season ends .  😆  I hope TPTB keep Andi and Josh in the SM for a long while with ABC tour, photo shoots , and hopefully a tv wedding. :Woah-hoo: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Jolena wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Gah. DYING. I think I'm half in love with both of them at this point. And I'm sorry but there is ZERO chance that she's ever giving him up. Stick a fork in her -- she's done.  :sprinklehearts 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 43 -the-bachelorette--w

Couldn't say it any better! Done, done, and DONE!!! lovetogether 

OMG, her smile in this picture. She looks like she just won the grand prize at the fair or like a 5 year little girl who just got everything she wanted from daddy or me when my hubby tells me we're going to Disney (can't believe i just admitted that).

Same!!! I may be going out on a limb but I would die if they had a reality show. They both have the personalities and star power for it IMO.

She is so sweet and adorable with him, when he's being loving and affectionate only of course, otherwise it's a b!tch from heck laugh out loud I love the soft, sweet Andi she becomes versus the crazy lunatic when they're arguing and she's insecure or the hard shelled ADA pretending with the other guys. And can we also say hot Josh looks holding on to her with a serious expression?? Hottest couple evahhhh.

I totally agree  :yes: and I tweeted Fleiss and told him so too!  giggling Im so addicted this season that I'm already thinking about the withdrawels  :headbanging after the season ends .  😆  I hope TPTB keep Andi and Josh in the SM for a long while with ABC tour, photo shoots , and hopefully a tv wedding. :Woah-hoo: 

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks Kasha!!

eliza3, I'll answer you here. It's just the opposite- I think if Andi doesn't change her ways and stop the drama with Josh's cheating (that's all in her mind), she's going to ruin what they can potentially have and get herself in big trouble by ending up with an actual bad guy, just like Emily did. Also, it'll make Josh question what's wrong with her, which wouldn't be entirely unfair since she's full of issues from what we've seen so far with the cheating and the ex and the craziness dialed to at least 7 laugh out loud

Who would have thought Andi was that insecure.  But seeing post show she sure looks happy so I guess things are going good between them.  I am sure he is spoiling her to no end.
Yeah, she's totally fine, more than fine, actually, post show so I'm sure he's giving her all the attention and reassurance she needs. She's lucky that it seems to be in his nature anyway and also that he's obsessed with her. laugh out loud

It is funny that only one jock with trust issues can be on this show at a time. Marcus is totally fine to trust, Josh, hmmm, not so much, thanks tptb!

Yep!! Because she's not in love with Marcus. He can't break her heart as much as Josh can

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Bringing this over: Looks like most of the drama next week will be about #Tricky Nicky.  Not Josh..
he is so full of crap!  Have to believe after a while Josh may have had some words for him.

Lots of kissing.  Andi's Grandma will have to have a talk with her.  Most passionate kiss in the clip is hands down with josh!  

WOW!! :Drool: :Drool: 

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Exclusive-Video-1083335.aspx

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Judiful wrote:I think it's easy to forget the pressure box Andi must be in. She knows who she wants , but has to play the roll with so many others until the end.. I can only imagine how overwhelmed she must feel. Between being sleep deprived, stressed, and unsure of anything positive, I would be cranky , too...and if she suffers from pms, it would be 100% worse. I know for me, that
would suck.  Yikes !!

Since she showed no compassion or patience for JPG in the same situation last year, then nope, I refuse to feel sorry for her.  These leads all see what they are about to go through and all the leads so through it.  As, much as I wasn't a fan, DeAnna had the only guy she liked request to leave at HTDs, Ali had Frank go back to his past girlfriend and Des was decimated by Brooks.  Each of them went through it and had their breakdowns, but not to the volume or the crankiness we have seen from Andi.  DeAnna was close, but melted down less.  Des ugly cried for Brooks for a day but went on.

Andi keeps getting upset again and again and again.  Don't forget the season preview, we know Andi ugly cried after that date and said there was no fairytale, but then says in her blog it ended okay.  
It is what it is !! We all have our on opinions..I happen to like Andi a lot , and feel empathy for her. She's smart, beautiful, and funny..Do I think she's perfect ?? Not even close to perfect.. she has her flaws just like the rest of us. If she gets cranky, I understand that because I do too. Does she get overly dramatic ?? Probably , but I really like her anyway. So far so good.. !! JMHO.    Smiley 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Bringing this over: Looks like most of the drama next week will be about #Tricky Nicky.  Not Josh..
he is so full of crap!  Have to believe after a while Josh may have had some words for him.

Lots of kissing.  Andi's Grandma will have to have a talk with her.  Most passionate kiss in the clip is hands down with josh!  

WOW!! :Drool: :Drool: 

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Exclusive-Video-1083335.aspx

He goes and see her after Marcus's Date
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99