SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Little bummed that he doesn't get the GDR, but agree that it didn't make sense as Chris has had NO love since episode 2 and he's probably going to be revealed as the secret admirer tonight. HOWEVER, this makes it way more probable that Josh gets the second 1-on-1 in episode 7, and I (and Josh, I'm sure) will gladly take that over a measly GDR any day.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:Of course right after my previous post I see what RS said.  no no Ok so they probably have their disagreement over the lie detector test, Andi still not able to trust him, Josh goes into the RC thinking he *could* be sent home, then he gets the rose. Unless of course they come to an agreement beforehand and Andi reassures him nothing to worry about, which is what I'm hoping.

I'm afraid she is going to let him sweat, she might even call him last. :atomic: 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Of course right after my previous post I see what RS said.  no no Ok so they probably have their disagreement over the lie detector test, Andi still not able to trust him, Josh goes into the RC thinking he *could* be sent home, then he gets the rose. Unless of course they come to an agreement beforehand and Andi reassures him nothing to worry about, which is what I'm hoping.

I'm afraid she is going to let him sweat, she might even call him last. :atomic: 
Yupp that's what I think too.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:37 pm

But you know a lot of the time it is tptb who says who to give the gdr too Catherine never got a gdr and now she is married to Sean so I kind of disappointed Josh did not get it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:56 pm

I almost think someone is trying to discredit RS's final spoiler with today;s GDR nonsense.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:I don't know if we should believe RS anymore.  He just retweeted that it was Chris who got the GDR.   :headbanging :headbanging 

LOL!! OMG! This show!!!

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 pm

^^^Rosepetal: It would not surprise me at all.  Just watch to see if his original spoils hold true.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:05 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:

Yupp that's what I think too.

Ah yes was going to mention that as well! Agreed we will all be sweating along with him! hmmm 

timfan wrote:But you know a lot of the time it is tptb who says who to give the gdr too Catherine never got a gdr and now she is married to Sean so I kind of disappointed Josh did not get it

Yes but Catherine had only 1 one-on-one date, Josh could only have one as well, if Andi knows that she doesn't need to spend extra alone time with him before FS dates, like Sean did. I'm not comparing the 2 relationships because they are both very different, but I do like them both for different reasons. Don't think we have to worry about Josh not getting tonight's GD rose.  :gotcha: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:08 pm

^^^ Not worried at all. And if he doesn't get another 1-on-1 date, I will still not worry, I will just be disappointed because we would not have the pleasure of watching another beautiful date.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Little bummed that he doesn't get the GDR, but agree that it didn't make sense as Chris has had NO love since episode 2 and he's probably going to be revealed as the secret admirer tonight. HOWEVER, this makes it way more probable that Josh gets the second 1-on-1 in episode 7, and I (and Josh, I'm sure) will gladly take that over a measly GDR any day.

Agree!! I hope there will be screen caps!!!!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

You wanna bet nick date will not get interrupted by the drama like Josh date did with Andrew drama I think the show is going to be boring the first part of the show
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 pm

It won't be boring for the Nick fans just us  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99