SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm

With RS switching again I think this is where he needs to explain a little more about how/why he thought Josh did but then back to Chris.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:36 pm

LOL I always skip Nick's part. He's so boring with no personality. He thinks he's too cool which is a turn off for me.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:36 pm

timfan wrote:You wanna bet nick date will not get interrupted by the drama like Josh date did with Andrew drama I think the show is going to be boring the first part of the show

Agree, no distractions from the "insane" chemistry. laugh out loud I guess we have to wait until next week to get more Andi and Josh!  giggling 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:38 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:LOL I always skip Nick's part. He's so boring with no personality. He thinks he's too cool which is a turn off for me.

giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Any who I won't be able to watch tonight my fellow Jandi fans. I'll catch up tomorrow morning. Hopefully nothing bad happens in this episode regarding Jandi!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 am

Tonight was so hard to watch. I think The date was stupid but since she tore up the results I thought it should have been cool. I was upset Josh didn't grab her at the cocktail party first. And I was upset with her too because I thought she was being overly kissy with people on purpose but she didn't look into it. Just trying to forget about Josh. Also I see next week looks iffy. I guess this is Josh's temper that people have talked about. I hope it ends well. ANdi said she saw her first glimpses of heartbreak. Telling.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 am

ThankMeLater wrote:LOL I always skip Nick's part. He's so boring with no personality. He thinks he's too cool which is a turn off for me.
Ditto !! My TV went to mute with that date. He's such a blah !!
 stupid 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:10 am

I actually didn't mind it. It's better that they see the flaws in one another sooner rather than later. I think because Josh has been grilled by her through out the process he was hyper sensitive to being subjected to a lie detector test. The only thing that I really didn't care for was Andi's attitude when he said he wouldn't be there and she snapped back with No you wouldn't. She better watch that ish. She might find Josh boarding the next plane to Atlanta.
Regardless of what Nick said in his plane rant It doesn't look to me like Josh is anyone's doormat and he doesn't just do want Andi wants. What Andi wants is for Josh to tell her that he loves her. Good for him that he hasn't fallen into the trap of saying it too early.
I wondered based on the first 2 weeks that Josh was going to fall for her too fast and say ILY too soon. He seems to have kept his head about it and isn't going to be pushed to say ILY until he's ready.

IMO it's telling that Andi's entire attitude changed with their little tiff. She was definitely throwing shade at Josh during her Group Date Rose speech. We know that she had a melt down during her PI and MIllsy tweeted that she had a sleepless night and she tells us she was emotionally drained before her date with Cody. She was very emotional with Chris and She's still salty at the cocktail party which means she was out of sorts over Josh for 3 days. I don't know why she's worried about Josh. I mean didn't she say that Nick was a man and Marcus is showering her with love declarations and I think every one of them has written her a letter or poem but Josh. What does she need him for when she has all these other guys clamoring for her? laugh out loud

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:25 am

These guys were at it this episode! Andi definitely was kissing up a storm with all her "this is a MAN" PIs which I'm sure were partly directed at Josh. I think she's all confused because what she claims to want (MAN in all freaking caps) and how she acts when she finally gets one are totally opposite. Right now she seems to want a doormat who will fake roleplay a MAN when she wants him too. We know it'll change because Josh ends up f1 but it's an interesting distinction right now. I wonder what their relationship is really like off the show and what their power struggle has amounted to. 

I do wonder what all this "combative" talk was about? It makes Josh sound almost threatening. Weird.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 am

Andi mentioned to Chris H. that Josh "let into her?" I got the impression she was exaggerating or tptb left something out. Thoughts?

She sure was emotional over him so I can't wait to see what happens next week. he is final1 imo so how does tptb redeem his edit?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:35 am

Not a fan of their edit tonight. It was so hard to watch. Then next week they have another 1 on 1 (yay!) but are still disagreeing!?? I don't get it. Need to re-watch to process it all.

Someone mentioned in the episode thread, that they hope Josh waits until the FD's to say "ILY" which I totally agree with. Andi can't force him to love her so soon, she needs to chill out and just trust him!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:36 am

For me tonights episode proved how much she is into Josh. She met her match. He isn't afraid to go head to head with her ,I like that about him and she likes it to. She is pissed that he is not spilling out the "I love you" like the others and he's the one she wants to hear it from. I hope he waits even longer until he is good and ready , it proves to me just how truthful and serious he IS taking this and that what he told her " next time I say I love you to someone i will want to marry them". He's the only one that can break her heart because he's the only one she really cares about. That date with Nick was so hard to watch ., How can you sit in a Gondola in Venice and NOT even put your arm around the Girl. Andy looked bored and you could see her mind was elsewhere. At dinner he dosen't lean into her, touch her.. nothing just Blah..,from what I can see Nick is not a romantic at all ,and Andi wants and needs that . I would have liked to have seen Josh get this ITaly date. In the past the ILY's were on Fantasy dates, not this soon in the process, I mean Geez hometown dates , meeting families are important and I can see Josh wanting to take her home to his family before telling her he loves her. As far as Marcus and Chris I see zero chemistry as well. I only see this finishing as Josh F1. Gonna be a looooong week until Brussels.  sad 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99