SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 am

^ I agree 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:48 am

giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:53 am

He's so cute and silly! I like this Josh and car singing Josh so much more than what we saw tonight! I wish Andi would calm down and Josh would go a little easier on her. Overall, I don't think she's so much being a b!tch as she is pretending to be a b!tch because she thinks he's sending her to destination Public Humiliation Heartbreak City. 

Then again I'm not a MAN and don't know what I'm doing so it's probably fine. rofl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 am

About Josh and his scarf tweet I got a little suspicious because andi also put up a wardrobe malfunction pic today on SM. It was a pic of her evening gown nicks date tearing down the back and getting taped up during taping. It's on her Instagram. Anyway, it kinda seems interesting that they'd both be talking about wardrobe woes on the same day. Plus his humorous pic on a day when he had a pretty bad episode also shows IMO that he's over it and has since moved on.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 am

Ugh, I am so over all the angst with these two. I want to see them back to being all happy and schmoopy like they were in Marseille.

I didn't think either of them behaved particularly admirably tonight, but I also understand where they're both coming from. I thought he was WAY too worked up about the lie detector test -- the questions weren't THAT invasive. But I think his problem is that he doesn't know this show very well and when Andi says SHE planned the date, he actually believes her. And given all the time they've spent talking about trust, he was feeling singled out and like she hadn't heard a word he'd said. He certainly hasn't given her any reason to distrust him, but she only met him three weeks ago and she honestly doesn't know him very well at this point. And yeah, she tends to get her back up pretty quickly but if they're going to be together they need to learn how to disagree. Good to get it out of the way early!

I'm optimistic that next week is being edited to look bad but all will be fine. (He actually got the second rose tonight, after Dylan, so she can't have been that mad at him.) I would be willing to bet that her "What just happened?" while they're sitting on the couch is just them rehashing the fight this week, and not at all related to his "I want you all to myself" comments. I also LOVE that he's withholding the ILY. Whether it's the producers encouraging him to hold back, or just because he wants to make sure it's real before he says it, I love that he's actually being rational about it. (Ahem, Chris, Marcus and Nick. WAY TOO SOON, DUDES.)

Also, good call about the matching #WardrobeMalfunction hashtags. No way they were coincidental, and why is Josh stalking Andi's Twitter if he's F2?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Ugh, I am so over all the angst with these two. I want to see them back to being all happy and schmoopy like they were in Marseille.

I didn't think either of them behaved particularly admirably tonight, but I also understand where they're both coming from. I thought he was WAY too worked up about the lie detector test -- the questions weren't THAT invasive. But I think his problem is that he doesn't know this show very well and when Andi says SHE planned the date, he actually believes her. And given all the time they've spent talking about trust, he was feeling singled out and like she hadn't heard a word he'd said. He certainly hasn't given her any reason to distrust him, but she only met him three weeks ago and she honestly doesn't know him very well at this point. And yeah, she tends to get her back up pretty quickly but if they're going to be together they need to learn how to disagree. Good to get it out of the way early!

I'm optimistic that next week is being edited to look bad but all will be fine. (He actually got the second rose tonight, after Dylan, so she can't have been that mad at him.) I would be willing to bet that her "What just happened?" while they're sitting on the couch is just them rehashing the fight this week, and not at all related to his "I want you all to myself" comments. I also LOVE that he's withholding the ILY. Whether it's the producers encouraging him to hold back, or just because he wants to make sure it's real before he says it, I love that he's actually being rational about it. (Ahem, Chris, Marcus and Nick. WAY TOO SOON, DUDES.)

Also, good call about the matching #WardrobeMalfunction hashtags. No way they were coincidental, and why is Josh stalking Andi's Twitter if he's F2?

I agree with everything you've written.

I like it too (that he's witholding the ILY until he means it 100 %) Smiley I also like how she tries to "induce" that from him. She got ily from everbody except from Josh, the only person she truly wants to hear ILY - it's fun to watch how she's fallen for him, but trying to hide it because she is afraid of heartbreak.
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:36 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Ugh, I am so over all the angst with these two. I want to see them back to being all happy and schmoopy like they were in Marseille.

I agree. Josh has the most sense out of all and she knows it. I'm glad he's holding off with the ILY .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 am

I think in next week episode were she said what just happened she was just kind of shocked at what he said considering the fight they had this episode. How can he sound so possessive now he just got her all confused but I think all ends well because I believe he is the blue screen guy in the sc kissing her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 am

Excellent post, as always! Andi better not be angry Josh is possessive because that's literally what she said she wants all along this season, but of course he can't do anything right until he says ily at least 12 different ways so that just might get tossed in the bucket of his sins along with everything else. They're both happy and silly post show so things must be fine, but I really wonder how they survived the season and made it the frc and engagement!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:18 am

I think it was interesting timing for the video clip of Josh singing 'You're gonna be mine...." ahead of the worst date/episode for their relationship thus far.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:45 am

I love reading this thread this morning! Great post show thoughts by all.

Something that bugs me a little and I love Josh is that Andi obviously needs him to spill his guts more. He doesn't need to say ILY, but he does need to continuously give her a few more specifics even of it sounds like he's repeating himself...some guys need to be nudged in saying what it is they like about a woman, etc. but in all fairness she hasn't given him any of that either, based on the edit. And I think he even said something about it being tough not knowing how she feels. The process is definitely getting to him I think by next week. The conversation with all the guys certainly didn't help matters.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:51 am

Josh has

Not written any poems or love letters - Strike 1
Not said ILY - Strike 2
Dared to question Andi - Strike 3

Game should be over.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99