SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh-em-gee! What a freakin cutie. "Don't waste your time you know you're gonna be mine" love it.

Let's speculate... Who was filming him? Stephanie? His mom? And was he in Tampa this weekend, is he bringing sable home?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm

dpao84 wrote:Oh-em-gee! What a freakin cutie. "Don't waste your time you know you're gonna be mine" love it.

Let's speculate... Who was filming him? Stephanie? His mom? And was he in Tampa this weekend, is he bringing sable home?

I think it's his mom that filmed it and he was in Tampa.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Didn't you love the look his dog gave them?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Josh, pay attention to the road!! Yikes. 

He's so cute though! Someone wrote on that video "can't imagine why someone wouldn't choose him and want to be his," yeah pretty much. She's really need to be taken...to the mental institution if she let him go.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:44 pm

I got a little scared when his eyes were not on the road giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I personally love that he seemed to be friends with the guys, but kept his relationship with Andi private. That's how it should be.

I really like that about him. Real classy!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 pm

timfan wrote:This is just another clue he is f1 in my opinion and in tomorrow episode they have to create doubt saw another commercial for the show and they are making it look like she says goodbye to person she does not really want to send home I just think she feels bad because I think it is when she is sending jj home

It's either JJ or Cody.  Could be Cody because he wants to stay so bad.  Poor Cody it just ain't happeneing.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 pm

He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:52 pm

SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

I really think that Josh had Andi at hello!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Who thinks that video went to Andi first before being placed on Facebook?

He's just so happy! Nice to see. I love his disposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Yupp I love that he kept his relationship with Andi between him and Andi. Also it does look like that was what Nick was talking about since he was close with Josh but it's interesting because that would mean Nick was insecure about his relationship with Andi bc he talked about it openly(gloated) but didn't seem to know what type of relationship she had with his closest friend.
That's one thing surprised me in Chris's interview.that Josh didn't talk about him and Andi?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Judiful wrote:Chris is very respectful which is such a great attribute. We have seen so many others who could have used a lesson or two. Rolling Eyes   

He is a total package. But, not sure if he is great fit for Andi. We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99