SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh, pay attention to the road!! Yikes. 

He's so cute though! Someone wrote on that video "can't imagine why someone wouldn't choose him and want to be his," yeah pretty much. She's really need to be taken...to the mental institution if she let him go.

Alanna, this cracked me up. I totally agree laugh out loud  lolpanda lolpanda 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:00 pm

dpao84 wrote:Who thinks that video went to Andi first before being placed on Facebook?

He's just so happy! Nice to see. I love his disposition.
oh of course! LOL. Now if they had Snapchat he probably would have sent it through there :giggle: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:01 pm

[/b]
nannymargie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

I really think that Josh had Andi at hello!!!

I couldn't agree with you more.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:04 pm

missfire1977 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203468357126009&set=vb.1125676914&type=2&theater

Here's the video. Smiley

:yes: He is hottt! Lucky Andi!! You know she won't let this one go!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:04 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Who thinks that video went to Andi first before being placed on Facebook?

He's just so happy! Nice to see. I love his disposition.
oh of course! LOL. Now if they had Snapchat he probably would have sent it through there :giggle: 
More like Momma Murray would have sent it straight to Andi via snapchat laugh out loud 

They're such a cute, happy family. Andi is going to fit in so well. Now, who gets to be Josh's favorite girl/baby- Andi or Sable?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:06 pm

missfire1977 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203468357126009&set=vb.1125676914&type=2&theater

Here's the video. Smiley

Thank you missfire1977 . That was great!  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Wonder who is video taping it..you can hear a female giggle..His sister maybe?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:
timfan wrote:This is just another clue he is f1 in my opinion and in tomorrow episode they have to create doubt saw another commercial for the show and they are making it look like she says goodbye to person she does not really want to send home I just think she feels bad because I think it is when she is sending jj home

It's either JJ or Cody.  Could be Cody because he wants to stay so bad.  Poor Cody it just ain't happeneing.

We knew that, he should went home instead of Marquell.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

I really think that Josh had Andi at hello!!!

That may be true; if it is, however, I'm not convinced she went willingly at least at first. I think she was speaking the truth on her 1-1 with Josh when she admitted to a strong fear of replicating with Josh what had occurred with JP - a strong physical attraction that stymied. So, in my opinion, she was very nervous certainly at the beginning of the date wanting her skepticism/uncertainty to be dispelled but still fearful of letting go of it (a payoff for Andi to continue to stereotype Josh would be continued self-protection; if I don't trust him, I won't let my heart completely open and I will be safe. When she exhaled after the conversation at the dinner table and threw her head back and said something to the effect that for the first time that day she could relax and believe, I think it symbolized her growing trust that she and Josh could have something much "greater" than simply chemical reaction. Unfortunately, with the lie detector travesty, the trust building likely took a step back ("Andi, trust is bilateral") and she's going to have some explaining to do - it will be interesting to see her work to get back into his good graces.

And speaking of JP, Josh's video in the car is so cute. Wonder, however, if he's aware that he's taking a page from JP's book in one of JP's favorite activities seems to be car dancing/lip syncing.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Does anyone think that they made that video especially for Andi?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:18 pm

I got this link from Lauren Murray's FB. Interesting info about Josh from a brother's perspective.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-qb-murray-roots-bro-bachelorette-24193647

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 pm

nannymargie wrote:Does anyone think that they made that video especially for Andi?

Sure does point to that IMO . I wonder if mama Murray knows about our site here. If anyone here is friends with her on FB maybe they can get her to come on over and join us in Josh's thread.  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99