SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:46 pm

That video was too stinking cute, and his Sable adorable. And, the purple and gold are ribbons, not rubber bands. Looks like curling ribbon tied on. Love it!

Also, Josh and I were thinking the same thing after the USA World Cup tie...Michael Bradley flubbed that with his careless/nonchalant ball control.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Oh Josh please stop being so adorable. Haha thanks for posting the video.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

I really think that Josh had Andi at hello!!!
Nailed it, pegged it, da--!  Yes, and he's had to go through hoops ever since.  bestbud!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:He has such a winning personality. A playful and charming demeanor that I'm sure won over Andi. How could she resist?

Nailed it, pegged it, damn!  Yes, and he's had to go through hoops ever since.  bestbud! 

She knew from night one. :yes: They saved the best for last getting out of that limo! Her tall , dark , handsome prince arrived. :inlove DAME ( her words not mine)  Hugesmile Jumping hearts 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm surprised he kept a straight face through as much of that video as he did. I just love the way this guy breaks into laughter. Wonderful smile he has.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

That may be true; if it is, however, I'm not convinced she went willingly at least at first.  I think she was speaking the truth on her 1-1 with Josh when she admitted to  a strong fear of replicating with Josh what had occurred with JP - a strong physical attraction that stymied.  So, in my opinion, she was very nervous certainly at the beginning of the date wanting her skepticism/uncertainty to be dispelled but still fearful of letting go of it (a payoff for Andi to continue to stereotype Josh would be continued self-protection; if I don't trust him, I won't let my heart completely open and I will be safe.  When she exhaled after the conversation at the dinner table and threw her head back and said something to the effect that for the first time that day she could relax and believe, I think it symbolized her growing trust that she and Josh could have something much "greater" than simply chemical reaction.  Unfortunately, with the lie detector travesty, the trust building likely took a step back ("Andi, trust is bilateral") and she's going to have some explaining to do - it will be interesting to see her work to get back into his good graces.

And speaking of JP, Josh's video in the car is so cute.  Wonder, however, if he's aware that he's taking a page from JP's book in one of JP's favorite activities seems to be car dancing/lip syncing.

I loveeeeeee this post!! ITA x infinity and beyond.

She almost really wanted him to be a bad guy so she can vindicate her own preconceived notions- "this hot athlete is a bad, mean cheater face!" Maybe her inner voice is more eloquent than I'm giving it credit for but I think the gist was the same. I also totally agree that there has to be a turning point, since he's the f1, where she needs to chase him a little bit too instead of resisting with all her might and constantly grilling him like it's 4th of July and he's a (1/2) Hebrew National hotdog.

Which rc does he tell her something along the lines of he feels she's his girlfriend and he doesn't want her talking to anyone else? From what we've seen Josh is way too proud and not enough delusional (I hope) to say this to a woman unless he feels she's given him some indication that these things are true, so imo there is definitely a turning point before htds where things equalize a bit for them instead of being so one sided.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:05 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Hahaha that was so cute and funny! Thanks for bringing it over missfire Smiley

Your welcome.  Smiley 
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Jolena wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203468357126009&set=vb.1125676914&type=2&theater

Here's the video. Smiley

Thank you missfire1977 . That was great!  :yes: 

Your welcome.  Andi is such a lucky lady!!!!  She BETTER treat him right!!!!  Suspect 
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

That may be true; if it is, however, I'm not convinced she went willingly at least at first.  I think she was speaking the truth on her 1-1 with Josh when she admitted to  a strong fear of replicating with Josh what had occurred with JP - a strong physical attraction that stymied.  So, in my opinion, she was very nervous certainly at the beginning of the date wanting her skepticism/uncertainty to be dispelled but still fearful of letting go of it (a payoff for Andi to continue to stereotype Josh would be continued self-protection; if I don't trust him, I won't let my heart completely open and I will be safe.  When she exhaled after the conversation at the dinner table and threw her head back and said something to the effect that for the first time that day she could relax and believe, I think it symbolized her growing trust that she and Josh could have something much "greater" than simply chemical reaction.  Unfortunately, with the lie detector travesty, the trust building likely took a step back ("Andi, trust is bilateral") and she's going to have some explaining to do - it will be interesting to see her work to get back into his good graces.

And speaking of JP, Josh's video in the car is so cute.  Wonder, however, if he's aware that he's taking a page from JP's book in one of JP's favorite activities seems to be car dancing/lip syncing.

I loveeeeeee this post!! ITA x infinity and beyond.

She almost really wanted him to be a bad guy so she can vindicate her own preconceived notions- "this hot athlete is a bad, mean cheater face!" Maybe her inner voice is more eloquent than I'm giving it credit for but I think the gist was the same. I also totally agree that there has to be a turning point, since he's the f1, where she needs to chase him a little bit too instead of resisting with all her might and constantly grilling him like it's 4th of July and he's a (1/2) Hebrew National hotdog.

Which rc does he tell her something along the lines of he feels she's his girlfriend and he doesn't want her talking to anyone else? From what we've seen Josh is way too proud and not enough delusional (I hope) to say this to a woman unless he feels she's given him some indication that these things are true, so imo there is definitely a turning point before htds where things equalize a bit for them instead of being so one sided.
ITA with you both. Also, Alanna you are too much! rotfl hehehe rofl but I think Josh says that in ep 7 that "he doesnt want to see her talking with the other guys"

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 pm

missfire1977 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203468357126009&set=vb.1125676914&type=2&theater

Here's the video. Smiley

Thank you missfire1977 . That was great!  :yes: 

Your welcome.  Andi is such a lucky lady!!!!  She BETTER treat him right!!!!  Suspect 
Josh looks so hot in shades ....sexy !!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Thanks for the video!! I think it's just one more clue to add to the bucket!! Hahaha!  giggling lolpanda 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Nailed it, pegged it, da--!  Yes, and he's had to go through hoops ever since.  bestbud!

:yes: that says it all! Thanks Piper for bringing those words here. I was trying to find them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99