SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm new at posting to this site, but I am a huge Josh and Andi fan as well and wanted to get in on the fun.

I can't help but feel that the voice over of Andi saying she "can feel what he is thinking when he kisses her" is referring to Nick. She has said before that he can see every part of her. It's just a gut feeling even though I desperately want it to be about Josh! Has anyone noticed that immediately after that voiceover she says "this is real", while kissing Josh with the blue screen?

I don't think she's referring to Nick because she already knows what Nick is feeling, he already said I love you. It's def Josh that she's referring to IMO. (Just look at my avatar)  :yes: giggling blowkiss That is a Big Bear hug of a kiss  :thismuch: 

No offense, but big difference between Nick saying he was falling in love and saying ILY.  To me I am sure Josh is falling in love too.  I expect by this point multiple people think they are falling in love, but Marcus was the only one to give away the ILY yet.

I wonder how Momma Murray would feel about Andi pushing him to pop out the ILY before she meets her?  Momma Murray seems protective of her little cubs and I don't think she would want her boys telling any girl she hadn't met that they love her.
Well Josh already told Andi that his mom loves her and Momma Murray and her daughter look like Andi's clones at different life stages so I think she'll be on board with this whole thing. With that said, I agree that he definitely won't say ily until after htds. He'll need to see Andi in his environment, which is her environment anyway, and then he'll feel more certain she's the one.

Thanks for posting the family comparison pics. Seriously, they are, at least on paper, a remarkable match and the physical chemistry is "insane" too, according to them and also what we see. Love them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Smiling and nodding my head while reading all the latest posts. Haven't enjoyed a couple this much since SeanCat. ;) So looking forward to what Josh&Andi bring us the rest of the season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:Smiling and nodding my head while reading all the latest posts. Haven't enjoyed a couple this much since SeanCat. ;) So looking forward to what Josh&Andi bring us the rest of the season!

Awww, what a cute avatar. Love the split screen. Smiley How did you make it???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Linds911 wrote:Smiling and nodding my head while reading all the latest posts. Haven't enjoyed a couple this much since SeanCat. ;) So looking forward to what Josh&Andi bring us the rest of the season!
I agree...I love Andi and Josh together which is so refreshing ...I loved Sean and Catherine as well...I cried like a fool when he proposed .. I can't wait to see what mysteries lie ahead of us this season..One thing for sure is they are such a drop dead gorgeous couple. I just love them both..  Praying 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:No offense, but big difference between Nick saying he was falling in love and saying ILY.  To me I am sure Josh is falling in love too.  I expect by this point multiple people think they are falling in love, but Marcus was the only one to give away the ILY yet.

I wonder how Momma Murray would feel about Andi pushing him to pop out the ILY before she meets her?  Momma Murray seems protective of her little cubs and I don't think she would want her boys telling any girl she hadn't met that they love her.
I don't know that Andi is necessarily fishing for an ILY this early -- like, next episode, as the writeup seems to suggest. At least I hope that's not what she's after, and deep down she realizes that an ILY at this stage of the game is LUNACY. I think she's just looking for something more along the lines of "I'm crazy about you, I want to be with you, I would never hurt you and I'll never leave you." All that good stuff.  Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:No offense, but big difference between Nick saying he was falling in love and saying ILY.  To me I am sure Josh is falling in love too.  I expect by this point multiple people think they are falling in love, but Marcus was the only one to give away the ILY yet.

I don't know that Andi is necessarily fishing for an ILY this early -- like, next episode, as the writeup seems to suggest. At least I hope that's not what she's after, and deep down she realizes that an ILY at this stage of the game is LUNACY. I think she's just looking for something more along the lines of "I'm crazy about you, I want to be with you, I would never hurt you and I'll never leave you." All that good stuff.  Smiley
I don't think she's being rational right now because in what world would she expect to hear any of that with a guy she's been out with twice? laugh out loud

Right now it seems she's just focused on her paranoia that Josh is more of a Jef than a JP, and that her Prince Charming really is that athlete that's going to cheat on her, lie to her, and leave her and she's going to be really heart broken and in front of the 6 million that still watch this show. He did tell her that she will never experience any heartbreak from him which probably helped a little. I think Josh probably just doesn't understand how crazy her fears make her and seemed almost bewildered by her attacking him on the date and then almost crying pre-rc. Welcome to dating the fiesty Andi, Josh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:34 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Awww, what a cute avatar.  Love the split screen.  Smiley  How did you make it???

Thanks! Used a photo editing website.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12047

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Jolena wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with the emoticons? My last two posts I put a few in them and they didn't show up . hummm

Ignore this! I see they popped up. Delayed maybe no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Just something that popped into my brain.... what if Andi thought the goose parade date would be perfect for her and Josh because of the lucky seagull poop? LOL! That would be so cute.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Same here Linds . I've been watching this bach/ette show since day one with Alex Michele and for me Andi and Josh are probably going to be at the very top of my favorite list. Gorgeous looking couple  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm new at posting to this site, but I am a huge Josh and Andi fan as well and wanted to get in on the fun.

I can't help but feel that the voice over of Andi saying she "can feel what he is thinking when he kisses her" is referring to Nick. She has said before that he can see every part of her. It's just a gut feeling even though I desperately want it to be about Josh! Has anyone noticed that immediately after that voiceover she says "this is real", while kissing Josh with the blue screen?

Welcome Laudergirl welcomesign I don't think she is referring to Nick . Nick's already told her how he feels , it's josh who hasen't told her ILY yet . Josh is probably going to beef up the kissing next week and that's why I think she is referring to when she says that.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:05 pm

MJC1969 wrote:The two families look so much alike ...  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 48 4350e8d5-df49-4f89-9397-bfd4fe41797c_zps3745a249" />

Thanks for postsing these pics MJC , Gorgeous families. Looks like a good match to me. I see some gorgeous babies ahead from these genes.  :Woah-hoo: 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99