SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Jolena wrote:Steel now you have that song stuck in my head.  :headbanging giggling Piper You hit the nail on the head with that one. It's gonna be in his kisses next week. She says in the voice over "I can feel when he kisses me exactly what he feels"., between the pictures in Belgium and him saying " I want you all to myself". TPTB probably told the guys that if they are serious about her they better Step it up a notch. So I do think  he'll kiss her to death next week sweet kiss , get his family approval the following week and the ILY on FD.   Praying that Fleiss dosen't chop it all up.
i like the way you lined it all up, Jolena! I, too, hope MF doesn't edit it to shreds.  no no 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm new at posting to this site, but I am a huge Josh and Andi fan as well and wanted to get in on the fun.

I can't help but feel that the voice over of Andi saying she "can feel what he is thinking when he kisses her" is referring to Nick. She has said before that he can see every part of her. It's just a gut feeling even though I desperately want it to be about Josh! Has anyone noticed that immediately after that voiceover she says "this is real", while kissing Josh with the blue screen?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:11 pm

The no ILY got me thinking about Ali/Roberto. I went looking for my answer. They made a big deal about Roberto not saying ILY. He finally told her (while it looked like he was going to have a heart attack) during week 9 overnight dates in Tahiti.

That's the same epi that Frank left before his overnight date, and there wasn't a need for a RC but Ali gave out the final two roses. Perhaps this will be a repeat of the F3rd guy leaving before the o/night date, as per spoilers, with the F2, one of them being Josh and the ILY epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71768

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Steel now you have that song stuck in my head.  :headbanging giggling Piper You hit the nail on the head with that one. It's gonna be in his kisses next week. She says in the voice over "I can feel when he kisses me exactly what he feels"., between the pictures in Belgium and him saying " I want you all to myself". TPTB probably told the guys that if they are serious about her they better Step it up a notch. So I do think  he'll kiss her to death next week sweet kiss , get his family approval the following week and the ILY on FD.   Praying that Fleiss dosen't chop it all up.
i like the way you lined it all up, Jolena!  I, too, hope MF doesn't edit it to shreds.   no no   

Me too. Nice Jolena!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm new at posting to this site, but I am a huge Josh and Andi fan as well and wanted to get in on the fun.

I can't help but feel that the voice over of Andi saying she "can feel what he is thinking when he kisses her" is referring to Nick. She has said before that he can see every part of her. It's just a gut feeling even though I desperately want it to be about Josh! Has anyone noticed that immediately after that voiceover she says "this is real", while kissing Josh with the blue screen?

I don't think she's referring to Nick because she already knows what Nick is feeling, he already said I love you. It's def Josh that she's referring to IMO. (Just look at my avatar)  :yes: giggling blowkiss That is a Big Bear hug of a kiss  :thismuch: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm new at posting to this site, but I am a huge Josh and Andi fan as well and wanted to get in on the fun.

:Welcome   welcomebanner  Welcome Laudergirl!!!

That's a very good point which I did not think of . I'm praying she's talking about Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Is anyone else having a problem with the emoticons? My last two posts I put a few in them and they didn't show up . hummm
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The no ILY got me thinking about Ali/Roberto. I went looking for my answer. They made a big deal about Roberto not saying ILY. He finally told her (while it looked like he was going to have a heart attack) during week 9 overnight dates in Tahiti.

That's the same epi that Frank left before his overnight date, and there wasn't a need for a RC but Ali gave out the final two roses. Perhaps this will be a repeat of the F3rd guy leaving before the o/night date, as per spoilers, with the F2, one of them being Josh and the ILY epi.

Isn't that when JP told Ash too, or did he wait for LCD?

What is with these guys telling her ILY before HTDs? I don't care if the producers are manipulating them, it is cray cray!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:23 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
estahafa wrote:
Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??
What if the producers intervene and tell him not to say ILY or edit that part until the FRC?  Josh said the next time he would say ILY will be when he will propose.  Josh declaration of love at an earlier episode will take away the suspense and the drama i.e. Andi not knowing whether hè will propose or not at the end.
BINGO. I think this is what happens.

What?? Producers intervene??  affraid  Never!........ hahahaha this is exactly what will happen!  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Jolena wrote:

I don't think she's referring to Nick because she already knows what Nick is feeling, he already said I love you. It's def Josh that she's referring to IMO. (Just look at my avatar)  :yes: giggling blowkiss That is a Big Bear hug of a kiss  :thismuch: 

No offense, but big difference between Nick saying he was falling in love and saying ILY. To me I am sure Josh is falling in love too. I expect by this point multiple people think they are falling in love, but Marcus was the only one to give away the ILY yet.

I wonder how Momma Murray would feel about Andi pushing him to pop out the ILY before she meets her? Momma Murray seems protective of her little cubs and I don't think she would want her boys telling any girl she hadn't met that they love her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:26 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
estahafa wrote:
Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??
What if the producers intervene and tell him not to say ILY or edit that part until the FRC?  Josh said the next time he would say ILY will be when he will propose.  Josh declaration of love at an earlier episode will take away the suspense and the drama i.e. Andi not knowing whether hè will propose or not at the end.
BINGO. I think this is what happens.

What??  Producers intervene??   affraid   Never!........ hahahaha this is exactly what will happen!   lolpanda 

To me he is a man of principles. He said he doesn't want to say ILY again until it is the woman he will marry. He is taking this seriously, so the ILY will wait until he is sure she is there too. He reminds me of JP in this. Ashley wasn't getting ILY until JP was sure she was picking him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 pm

The two families look so much alike ...  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 47 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 47 4350e8d5-df49-4f89-9397-bfd4fe41797c_zps3745a249" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99