SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Jolena wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with the emoticons? My last two posts I put a few in them and they didn't show up . hummm

I noticed your post was messed up, I fixed it. If you're using emoticons/emojis from other than this board, eg iPhone, they will not post properly and your post is distorted. Sorry.

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The no ILY got me thinking about Ali/Roberto. I went looking for my answer. They made a big deal about Roberto not saying ILY. He finally told her (while it looked like he was going to have a heart attack) during week 9 overnight dates in Tahiti.

That's the same epi that Frank left before his overnight date, and there wasn't a need for a RC but Ali gave out the final two roses. Perhaps this will be a repeat of the F3rd guy leaving before the o/night date, as per spoilers, with the F2, one of them being Josh and the ILY epi.

Isn't that when JP told Ash too, or did he wait for LCD?

What is with these guys telling her ILY before HTDs?  I don't care if the producers are manipulating them, it is cray cray!

You're right! Same as Ali, same epi 9, Constantine left. Ashley tells JP and Ben, Constantine is gone, she gives out the last two roses. BTW, Ryan had left, and came back and left again, Ashley says JP's was always her rock helping her through situations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71768

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with the emoticons? My last two posts I put a few in them and they didn't show up . hummm

I noticed your post was messed up, I fixed it. If you're using emoticons/emojis from other than this board, eg iPhone, they will not post properly and your post is distorted. Sorry.

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The no ILY got me thinking about Ali/Roberto. I went looking for my answer. They made a big deal about Roberto not saying ILY. He finally told her (while it looked like he was going to have a heart attack) during week 9 overnight dates in Tahiti.

That's the same epi that Frank left before his overnight date, and there wasn't a need for a RC but Ali gave out the final two roses. Perhaps this will be a repeat of the F3rd guy leaving before the o/night date, as per spoilers, with the F2, one of them being Josh and the ILY epi.

What is with these guys telling her ILY before HTDs?  I don't care if the producers are manipulating them, it is cray cray!

You're right! Same as Ali, same epi 9, Constantine left. Ashley tells JP and Ben, Constantine is gone, she gives out the last two roses. BTW, Ryan had left, and came back and left again, Ashley says JP's was always her rock helping her through situations.

Was it Ryan or Bentley who left on his own and then came back and Ashley sent him home for good later?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

stuckinsc wrote:

Was it Ryan or Bentley who left on his own and then came back and Ashley sent him home for good later?

Bentley left on his own and was brought back in episode 6 to "give her closure to move on". Ryan was let go in episode 7 and came back and was let go in episode 9.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Oh, ok. I got it. I did not follow too closely to remember who was doing what. Thanks!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:Oh, ok.  I got it. I did not follow too closely to remember who was doing what. Thanks!

Ashley and JP are my all time favorite couple. I loved that season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Gurdian angel, I was using the emoticons from here and I'm on a desktop not mobile. I didn't realize that someone fixed them,( thank you), I thought there was just a glitch or something. Thanks  Smiley 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:Oh, ok.  I got it. I did not follow too closely to remember who was doing what. Thanks!

Ashley and JP are my all time favorite couple.  I loved that season.

Mine too! JP and my husband went to the same graduate school, only about 10 years apart, as mine is older. But they have the same acquaintance.

I'm so OT. Back to Josh

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Someone posted that RS said that Chris leaves on his own from the FD? Is this recent information? If this is true then it would make even more sense for him to be next bachelor. Anyone know anything more about this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Jolena wrote:Someone posted that RS said that Chris leaves on his own from the FD? Is this recent information?   If this is true then it would make even more sense for him to be next bachelor. Anyone know anything more about this?

On Monday, RS said on his blog that Andi sends Chris home before the overnight portion of their overnight date.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Did I imagine this?? I thought in one of the preview clips one of the Lie detector questions was : "Are you in Love with Andi?"  Does anyone else remember that?

If so, I could see how that would be annoying to Josh.  He probably said no? and did not want her to find out that way.. He even said, I'm glad you ripped up the results.
I totally forgot about that! And you're right. That makes sense because if she read that it would have been game over for him. Also, he couldn't tell her why he was happy she ripped up the results because that would make her upset as well. In the end it was better off they had this fight and she ripped up those results.

It would not have been game over at all, she would not be able to let him go, she would have given him time all the way to the end.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm

I just went to his page and he had an update on 6/23, saying that Andi let Chris go before the overnight date portion.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
estahafa wrote:
Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??
What if the producers intervene and tell him not to say ILY or edit that part until the FRC?  Josh said the next time he would say ILY will be when he will propose.  Josh declaration of love at an earlier episode will take away the suspense and the drama i.e. Andi not knowing whether hè will propose or not at the end.
BINGO. I think this is what happens.
Actually that's a really good theory and lines up with what we've seen so far regarding Josh saying the next ily is for the girl he marries. Poor Andi will probably be popping Xanax like candy before this is all over.

Yup!  :yes: Indeed. Poor baby, what you have to go through for LOVE!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99