SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by timfan Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Any one think with Andi going to visit her grandma that Josh could be meeting her there so she can introduce Josh to her grandma
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Hollywoodlife is not in the least bit reliable, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it's pretty funny, but I would bet it's 99% false haha.

HollywoodLife ‏@HollywoodLife  24m
OMG! #bachelorette Andi Dorfman and her fiance could be on #dancingwiththestars next season! http://hollywood.li/1v7tB7x

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

[quote="Ash2214"]Hollywoodlife is not in the least bit reliable, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it's pretty funny, but I would bet it's 99% false haha.

OMG! #bachelorette Andi Dorfman and her fiance could be on #dancingwiththestars next season! http://hollywood.li/1v7tB7x[/quote

I sure hope they aren't doing it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??

See Josh doesn't know Andi like we know her from the last season. So, right now he doesn't understand why she is acting like that. But, I still don't think he will tell her. I say, let's wait for the next episode.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:So when do you guys think she'll get her long awaited ily?? I think fd because he needs to tell her parents at mtp he loves her and wants to propose. Or he can do the JP move and not tell Andi until lcd. Personally I'm thinking fd because she's been dying for it since their first date basically and I don't think he would inflict such cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait til lcd. Thoughts??

See Josh doesn't know Andi like we know her from the last season. So, right now he doesn't understandy she is acting like that. But, I still don't think he will tell her. I say, let's wait for the next episode.

Why am I thinking that JP told ashely when he met her parents? My is memory is very bad.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hollywoodlife is not in the least bit reliable, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it's pretty funny, but I would bet it's 99% false haha.

OMG! #bachelorette Andi Dorfman and her fiance could be on #dancingwiththestars next season! http://hollywood.li/1v7tB7x

Thanks Ash,
Yup, very reliable! By the second paragraph it was already wrong. It said that they made out in PARIS. For god sake, check fact first, guys!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hollywoodlife is not in the least bit reliable, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it's pretty funny, but I would bet it's 99% false haha.

Oh gosh no!! I don't think Josh is into the sport of humiliation, I hope so anyway. Although they do seem to like to adorably tease each other about being competitive and beating each other in sports, so maybe only for the trash talk would this be cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Highly doubtful, imo. She hates dancing and knows she's horrible at it. She's too smart to put herself in a situation where she would embarrass herself.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 pm

I cannot stand Hollywood life. But, I do think Andi may be doing dwts

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Check this out:
THE BACHELORETTE
Bachelorette 2014: Nick Viall “Doesn’t Care What Other Guys Think” (VIDEO)

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Oops that link didn't work!
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-06-25-nick-viall-doesnt-care-what

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:

I cannot stand Hollywood life. But, I do think Andi may be doing dwts

Andi will be given the opportunity just like Des was, but turned it down. I hope she turns it down, but I think she will take it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99