SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Don't believe it was fake.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:20 pm

A user on here named Muraski... stated something which made total sense to me. She stated that Nick Viall was and is too genuine to partake in such a foolish foiler.

I for one think it is what it is.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Since there were many threads off topic overnight and this morning, I'm just jumping the gun and reminding everyone this is a Josh Fan Forum. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71767

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:36 pm

A girl tweeted about an hour that she saw Josh walking his dog and that he lives right above where she works (no location given). Hmm I guess he picked up Sable last week when he was in fl?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Alanna wrote:A girl tweeted about an hour that she saw Josh walking his dog and that he lives right above where she works (no location given). Hmm I guess he picked up Sable last week when he was in fl?

I wonder if the video of him Singing was him going back to Atl..
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:12 pm

I read somewhere on here that there is a pic of Andi and Josh from his HTD. Anyone know where I can find it?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Jolena wrote:I read somewhere on here that there is a pic of Andi and Josh from his HTD. Anyone know where I can find it?

Did not see that pic either.  The only one I knew about was the ones from RS and it was just the back of them walking thru the door.

Last edited by nannymargie on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change wording)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:22 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Thanks for bringing that over 1funnyfish!

That clip was so short, I want more :(

Me Too!! If Fleiss chops up this date Monday night I'm gonna blast him on twitter  :yes::pout  Hugesmile 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Jolena wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Thanks for bringing that over 1funnyfish!

That clip was so short, I want more sad

Me Too!! If Fleiss chops up this date Monday night I'm gonna blast him on twitter  :yes::pout  Hugesmile 

Blast him for me too. We want to see what we saw on their first 1/1 only more.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Alanna wrote:A girl tweeted about an hour that she saw Josh walking his dog and that he lives right above where she works (no location given). Hmm I guess he picked up Sable last week when he was in fl?

I sure hope him living above where this lady works is better than what I am thinking.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I sure hope him living above where  this lady works is better than what I am thinking.

It's probably a nice apartment complex above some sort of outdoor mall. There are lots of those in Phoenix, where I live.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:49 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I sure hope him living above where  this lady works is better than what I am thinking.

It's probably a nice apartment complex above some sort of outdoor mall. There are lots of those in Phoenix, where I live.

Ok good, that is much better than what I was thinking... giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99