SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:27 am

Poor Josh giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:@UGAKrazyTruth
Spotted downtown: former dawg Josh Murray getting swarmed by fan girls. Looks like his season of The Bachelor is starting early

OH OH, he better get to his room before Andi gets wind of this... giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:29 am

He should have never announced he was going to be there laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 am

ThankMeLater wrote:He should have never announced he was going to be there laugh out loud

I guess he'll learn the hard way. But he did say he was getting a drink and it would be an early night but never said where.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:42 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Poor Josh giggling 
I say poor Andi if Josh is F1
She's going to have to figure out a way to keep the girls/women away when they're in public  :Nod: 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 am

Is it Monday yet?  The wait in between is horrible.  I want the ATFR now...... :headbanging
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

We don't know for sure but we never saw it pre show.  We started seeing it ATFR.

Where can I see a picture of this necklace? It's very romantic to think it could be from Josh. Love this couple!
on the previous page

Thank you! Just saw it and it's beautiful. Her birthday was in the beginning of April, maybe he gave it to her as a belated birthday gift. Not sure when the finale was taped, but if it is from him, I doubt he gave it to her until after the show was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:10 am

nannymargie wrote:
Spotted downtown: former dawg Josh Murray getting swarmed by fan girls. Looks like his season of The Bachelor is starting early

Haha! Now Andi might be showing her jealous side.  :giggle:  Josh tells Andi on their next date, "I don't want you talking to the other guys." (something like that) Or is it, "I want you to myself?" Anyway, now it is Andi's turn! I think she knows she has a good one in Josh!!

I bet they can't wait for the finale and to FINALLY go out in public together.  :yes:   :cutesmile!: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Haha!  Now Andi might be showing her jealous side.   :giggle:    Josh tells Andi on their next date, "I don't want you talking to the other guys." (something like that)  Or is it, "I want you to myself?"  Anyway, now it is Andi's turn!  I think she knows she has a good one in Josh!!

I bet they can't wait for the finale and to FINALLY go out in public together.   :yes:    :cutesmile!: 

I agree, that has to be the hardest part keeping it a secret when all you want to do is be together and let the world know.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 am

I know a lot of the Josh fans tend to stick here in there fan forum so I'm going to post mostly everything I've found so far in regards to social media clues just in case some of you don't venture out into the other threads.

1). Josh's little sister posted a picture to Instagram last night of her with Josh's dog Sabel. Josh was spotted at the Tampa airport and his sister and parents are watching his dog. That tells me he's not home. I don't think that guarantees that he's at a safe house visit, but the timing is definitely funny. Either way I do feel like Andi is 100% having her safe house visit this weekend because this weekend marks two weeks since the FRC. It's usually every other weekend the couple meets up. I think I read that usually they start on Thursday or Friday. Andi and Josh have both "favorited" tweets, but neither of them have actually sent out a tweet, but that could mean nothing. (this was from last weekend)

2).So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is was Hy Dorfman. What's interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth." Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

3). Lauren Murray unfollowed four people as of May 29. She's still following Hy. I'm not so sure a woman would be following a guy whose daughter dumped her son and left him heartbroken.

4). Last weekend, it appears Andi was at a safe house visit with her F1. Josh posted a picture to his twitter. Within 15 minutes of it going up, he deleted it, Andi retweeted her sister's tweet that said they were spending Memorial Day Weekend together, but yet Rachel doesn't post a picture with Andi, she posts one with her husband.

5). This past week, Lauren Murray posted a Facebook status. She received over 20 comments on it. Someone left a comment about how this woman was golfing with Andi's mom and she said Andi's mom was really nice. Out of the 20 or so comments she received on the status the only one Lauren Murray liked was the one calling Andi's mom nice.

6). About three weeks ago, Lauren Murray posted a picture of her, her husband, Josh, Aaron and Stephanie. She received an insane amount of comments on the picture. At least over 40 of people saying different things. One woman said "I can't wait to see all of the updated pictures with the new family members you have added to your family" and Lauren Murray, out of all of the comments, only liked that one comment. Aaron and his girlfriend Kacie are not engaged. They've been together for almost a year so she's certainly not a new member. Could this woman be talking about Andi?

7). Aaron Murray is really active on social media when the episodes are airing. This past Monday when the episode was on he favorited a tweet that said "some of us know the spoilers already, but good luck with everything" so he acknowledges the spoilers and favorites it.

8). Within one hour of each other, both Andi and Josh favorited a tweet that was directed at them each separately, but by the same person. This one is probably just a coincidence, but I found it somewhat interesting.

When the argument with Eric happened in episode 4, Andi received a ton of flak on social media about how awful she is. One contestant tweeted out something along the lines of "who is more morally bankrupt? Andi Dorfman or Chris Harrison?" Chris Harrison tweeted back saying something along the lines of "is it hard to tell on your soap box?" Both Josh and Lauren Murray favorited that tweet on Twitter from Chris Harrison. Lauren Murray also favorited that quote Andi posted on Twitter and Instagram shortly after episode 4 aired.

It's already been brought up here, but Lauren Murray posted a video of Josh singing in a car last weekend to a song that has lyrics that are very interesting let's just say.

This below is from docnash14:
Lauren also replied to the tweeter who tweeted something quite ugly to Andi about Eric's death and included Andi in the reply:

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray
@monalisalost @AndiDorfman I'm just going to pray for you.

I've also found some other things. I'll try to put them all together for you. I also just want to mention that 1-8 were from about a month ago. Although both Lauren and Aaron both still follow Hy Dorfman

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 am

What did Hy tweet to Lauren?

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:31 am

Right in the beginning of filming, Lauren tweeted Hy and said "We're hoping to meet your spectacular daughter." It took him a little while to respond, but he said something along the lines of "I've always appreciated your children's family first attitude. At our kids age we can't control them. Best of luck to your son." That tweet from Hy is now deleted. Hy also still follows Lauren Murray on Twitter too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99