SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Relalou Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:53 am

Jolena wrote:I just watched the season 10 previews and I hear Josh's voice saying " I'm falling in love with you. Humm  wonder if he says it right after he tells her he dosen't like seeing her talk to other guys and wants her for himself.  I think he's going to make her wait and the ILY will come at the FRC. JMO  :Nod: 

I listened to the preview and I think those 2 voices ILY and IFILWY are Marcus and Chris not Josh. They are hiding any hint that Josh "gets there" from us.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Relalou wrote:
Jolena wrote:I just watched the season 10 previews and I hear Josh's voice saying " I'm falling in love with you. Humm  wonder if he says it right after he tells her he dosen't like seeing her talk to other guys and wants her for himself.  I think he's going to make her wait and the ILY will come at the FRC. JMO  :Nod: 

I listened to the preview and I think those 2 voices ILY and IFILWY are Marcus and Chris not Josh.  They are hiding any hint that Josh "gets there" from us.

I think you're right. i hear the IFILWY at 0.57 but where is the ILY??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:09 pm

thirteen wrote:Hello! I'm new here handwave 

I want to share my thoughts with you guys regarding Josh being F1 (excuse me if my grammar isn't the best. It's just that english is not my first language).  :Nod: 

The big clues that made me believe Josh is the last man standing are from his family, Hy and Andi Dorfman. (I just want to say this is my opinion and that in any shape or form I am 100% sure of the outcome.)

1. See, if my son entered this reality show and he came in second (third or fourth) I wouldn't be around facebook like Momma Murray posting a photo of Andi and my son being all cuddly in a yacht knowing that my son will see that photo and feel bad. I know that some of you will say that that is because he'll be the next bachelor but I don't really believe a mom, no matter what, will post a photo of her son's ex simply because he'll be the next Bachelor. I'll post a photo of Josh alone or Josh with the guys and not of the couple saying how cute or adorable they look (that's just hurtful for Josh or anyone in his position).

2. Aaron Murray say in a couple of interviews I read that he is indeed watching the Bachelorette and that is weird seeing his brother so giddy over a woman because he has being single for so long.
Excuse me but having a brother myself I wouldn't have said that to any paper or magazine if I know my brother is hurting for not being engaged to Andi. I would've said: "Yes I'm watching and he is doing amazing." I would've have left out the comment of him being giddy over someone he doesn't longer have.
Another thing is that why he is following Hy, (I know he is a big fan of Aaron and the team.) a person that was his brother's in-law if he no longer was?. Sorry but no sister or brother will do that even if it was a insignificant thing as a follow on twitter.

3. Hy Dorfman still follows Momma Murray. A person who's suppose to be the ex in-law of Andi. Why would a father so protective of his daughter will follow someone who is no longer anything to Andi and to his family? I know that he followed her at the beginning and then he closed his twitter and reopened it when the filming was over but he would've unfollowed her as soon as he reopened so no one could see he was following her and not be a huge spoiler that Nick won. It doesn't matter that he is a big family Murray fan. As an overprotective father he is, he wouldn't still follow her.

4. Did you see that Andi only retweets/ed pics of her and Josh and no other contestant except the one saying: "Retweet if you love @AndiDorfman's gorgeous masquerade gown! #TheBachelorette"? Why will I retweet pics of my first and second date with a man that I did not pick?. I don't think is for distraction of who it's F1 because I'm not even sure she is making that conscious decision. If it was Nick or Chris I'll retweet photos of them or if I want to cause a distraction I'll be retweeting pics of my final 3 instead of just Josh.

That's my take, sorry if it was too long. Thanks to Ash2214 for the post with clues Smiley
Hope you have a great day!

P.S. Why will Josh or a member of his family is saying that he won to people that live close to if he didn't? Because that will cause a pretty bad image not only to Josh but to his family that has done nothing to hinder their reputation in their close community.

clapping! Good Post :Welcome 

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Relalou wrote:

I listened to the preview and I think those 2 voices ILY and IFILWY are Marcus and Chris not Josh.  They are hiding any hint that Josh "gets there" from us.

I think you're right.  i hear the IFILWY at 0.57 but where is the ILY??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg
Sorry it was I'm falling for you at .48 and IFILWY at .57 and they seem to be Marcus and Chris

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys! Have an excellent day! :cutesmile!:
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:51 pm

thirteen wrote: Thanks for the welcome guys! Have an excellent day! :cutesmile!:
Stick around!! Jodi is about to get a whole lot cuter now that Andi will hopefully dial down the interrogation of Josh the criminal. And I love that we don't have any previews of Josh saying ily, more fun this way!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:08 pm

docnash14 wrote:I agree with you, particularly your comments about Josh which is why I so disagree with those who are of the mindset that he acted out with his reaction to the lie detector test.  I think he demonstrated his trustworthiness by being candid with Andi in a non-accusatory manner about his perception about the test.  I can't give Andi the same credit at least in their initial conversation.  I think she became quickly defensive and with her clogged filter mis-interpreted his intent which then scared her (as in "I was right not to trust him, he must have something to hide and that's why he had issues with the test, I am going to get my heart broken" all in one fell swoop).  As a consequence, I saw her quickly shut down and then project that on to Josh.  Conversely, in their conversation pre-RC, I thought she was much more grounded in reality and with emotional honesty and vulnerability was able to tell him that she had left that first conversation feeling confused and that "he had made her feel bad about what the date was" (not crazy about the wording of that as I think for her own growth it would be more functional if she took responsibility for her own feelings).  She added that she one minute she felt that he did trust her and the next that he didn't which made her feel that some times "she can't win." (here too I would hope that Andi learns to empower herself by realizing that her interpretation of the situation is what led to her upset).

What I admire about Andi is that this appears to be the second time with Josh that she seems to have reflected following their conversations  (the first time processing and subsequently realizing that she had unconsciously correlated athletes with cheating) and grown from them.  I think that illustrates the potential for them as a couple as it's always good news when the individuals in a coupleship grow as individuals as a function of the relationship.  As I have mentioned previously, in the book, Conversations with God, "God" states that the purpose of a committed, intimate relationship is to help each other become who you really

I hope this bodes well for their relationship to grow stronger outside of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:37 pm

I love all the discussion in here!

IMO, Josh has been open to the process and is taking this thing seriously. I don't feel he looks at this as a show or competition to make it to the end. If he did he would have squashed any ill feelings about the date so as not to anger the one doing the choosing.

I believe that a lot of trust is built with a couple depending on how they deal with conflict. The way Josh handled things should have went along way to put her trust issues at ease. He was swift and forthright with her. She didn't have to pull it out of him like she had to do with Nick after the mime date. Josh didn't back down just because it was uncomfortable. He didn't leave her just because it got a little messy. When she tried to ice him out of a good night hug he stepped right in and took one anyway. As if to say, we may be in the middle of a disagreement but I still care about you and I'm still here.

Sometimes you have to look beyond the words to actions or reactions. Actions are how you build trust words alone just won't do it.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:53 pm

cindebugg wrote:I love all the discussion in here!  

IMO, Josh has been open to the process and is taking this thing seriously.  I don't feel he looks at this as a show or competition to make it to the end.  If he did he would have squashed any ill feelings about the date so as not to anger the one doing the choosing.

I believe that a lot of trust is built with a couple depending on how they deal with conflict.  The way Josh handled things should have went along way to put her trust issues at ease.   He was swift and forthright with her.  She didn't have to pull it out of him like she had to do with Nick after the mime date.  Josh didn't back down just because it was uncomfortable.  He didn't leave her just because it got a little messy.  When she tried to ice him out of a good night hug he stepped right in and took one anyway.  As if to say, we may be in the middle of a disagreement but I still care about you and I'm still here.

Sometimes you have to look beyond the words to actions or reactions.  Actions are how you build trust words alone just won't do it.
Absolutely , Cindeebug ...I love your post ..your reasoning is spot on !!
 clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:27 pm

IMO, Josh has been open to the process and is taking this thing seriously.  I don't feel he looks at this as a show or competition to make it to the end.  If he did he would have squashed any ill feelings about the date so as not to anger the one doing the choosing.

I believe that a lot of trust is built with a couple depending on how they deal with conflict.  The way Josh handled things should have went along way to put her trust issues at ease.   He was swift and forthright with her.  She didn't have to pull it out of him like she had to do with Nick after the mime date.  Josh didn't back down just because it was uncomfortable.  He didn't leave her just because it got a little messy.  When she tried to ice him out of a good night hug he stepped right in and took one anyway.  As if to say, we may be in the middle of a disagreement but I still care about you and I'm still here.

Sometimes you have to look beyond the words to actions or reactions.  Actions are how you build trust words alone just won't do it.
That hug was adorable and funny and like you said, telling of how Josh is in a relationship. He could have helped escalate things so much because she was totally poised to fly off the handle and help prove herself right that Josh is a bad guy who won't stick around when things get hard and he did the exact opposite.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Alanna wrote:

That hug was adorable and funny and like you said, telling of how Josh is in a relationship. He could have helped escalate things so much because she was totally poised to fly off the handle and help prove herself right that Josh is a bad guy who won't stick around when things get hard and he did the exact opposite.

At least he made it very clear to her that everything he is telling her is very real to him and he isn't going to back down from speaking his mind to her. He said he liked the fiestyness , and he can def handle her. , Josh is the only one who she cares about enough to get so upset and emotional over. I think Andi met her match in Josh and she knows it  giggling :yes:   clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Did anyone find any new previews or caps for tomorrows show?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99