SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:02 am

So I watched the episode and here are my thoughts:

I didn't think Josh was as bad as people said he was. Was he overdramatic? A little bit but, he was pretty calm when voicing his thoughts. That little fight they had was real and you can see that she deeply cares and probably was falling for him that it shocked her that he felt she didn't trust him. I think she was finally vulnerable and has finally let her guard down with Josh which lead her to her major breakdown. He was the only guy that finally got to see that. I also found it interesting how she told him her concerns such as how she feels he might break her heart. Also, I loved how she mentioned in her speech that she had doubt's and was confused which was a jab directed at Josh  as well as the whole "that's a real MAN" comment. I freaking LOVE her laugh out loud. Lastly, the most telling comment from miss Andi would have to be when letting Cody go she says something along the lines "I rather endure the heartbreak from last night again then to hurt someone else" wow. To me that seals the deal that Josh is her F1.

I look forward to next week's date and so far it's looking good for Jandi/Jodi :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 am

Between those sc's and that video of josh singing I don't think anyone can doubt that he is the F1 now. No man would sing a song that's 25 years old with those lyrics unless it was for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So I watched the episode and here are my thoughts:

I didn't think Josh was as bad as people said he was. Was he overdramatic? A little bit but, he was pretty calm when voicing his thoughts. That little fight they had was real and you can see that she deeply cares and probably was falling for him that it shocked her that he felt she didn't trust him. I think she was finally vulnerable and has finally let her guard down with Josh which lead her to her major breakdown. He was the only guy that finally got to see that. I also found it interesting how she told him her concerns such as how she feels he might break her heart. Also, I loved how she mentioned in her speech that she had doubt's and was confused which was a jab directed at Josh  as well as the whole "that's a real MAN" comment. I freaking LOVE her laugh out loud. Lastly, the most telling comment from miss Andi would have to be when letting Cody go she says something along the lines "I rather endure the heartbreak from last night again then to hurt someone else" wow. To me that seals the deal that Josh is her F1.

I look forward to next week's date and so far it's looking good for Jandi/Jodi :yes:
I totally forgot about her comment that she'd rather endure the heartbreak from last night! Over dramatic much??? Is she going to cry every time he forgets to pick up the milk too? All the jabs at Josh after their talk, including real man were so ridiculous, I don't know how anyone can take the drama seriously. It's obvious to me she would never react like this if it wasn't all about Josh all the time for her. She is the funniest Ette for sure, unintentionally but still funniest. Josh will never ever be bored with her around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 am

Oh yes, that comment about "heartbreak from last night" was so telling! I had forgotten about it, too. I also think it was another jab at Josh but also just an insight into how she feels about him.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 am

I also noticed their time together at the GD and the cocktail party was heavily edited obviously to create a story. Even Andi said in her blog that were good things you didn't get to see.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:22 am

When she told CH that she had an ok week after Nick's great one one one date, Marcus telling her he loves her and Chris telling him he's the secret admirer, if this is not a great week when the one you love is among these three then i don't know. LOL
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 am

bilolo wrote:When she told CH that she had an ok week after Nick's great one one one date, Marcus telling her he loves her and Chris telling him he's the secret admirer, if this is not a great week when the one you love is among these three then i don't know. LOL
Yes that too was telling! She had 3 guys tell her they were falling in love but it was an "okay week"??? Oh Andi you're making this too easy  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 am

Did I imagine this?? I thought in one of the preview clips one of the Lie detector questions was : "Are you in Love with Andi?" Does anyone else remember that?

If so, I could see how that would be annoying to Josh. He probably said no? and did not want her to find out that way.. He even said, I'm glad you ripped up the results.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 am

Steel2009 wrote:Did I imagine this?? I thought in one of the preview clips one of the Lie detector questions was : "Are you in Love with Andi?"  Does anyone else remember that?

If so, I could see how that would be annoying to Josh.  He probably said no? and did not want her to find out that way.. He even said, I'm glad you ripped up the results.
I totally forgot about that! And you're right. That makes sense because if she read that it would have been game over for him. Also, he couldn't tell her why he was happy she ripped up the results because that would make her upset as well. In the end it was better off they had this fight and she ripped up those results.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 am

Steel2009 wrote:Did I imagine this?? I thought in one of the preview clips one of the Lie detector questions was : "Are you in Love with Andi?"  Does anyone else remember that?

If so, I could see how that would be annoying to Josh.  He probably said no? and did not want her to find out that way.. He even said, I'm glad you ripped up the results.

The question that was asked Josh was more like "do you see yourself being able to fall in love with Andi"?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 am

ThankMeLater wrote:

I totally forgot about that! And you're right. That makes sense because if she read that it would have been game over for him. Also, he couldn't tell her why he was happy she ripped up the results because that would make her upset as well. In the end it was better off they had this fight and she ripped up those results.

I have to find it.. I'm convinced that what I heard and he makes this weird face....it was one of those previews

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:42 am

Also they did not show how upset she was that night but they did in the initial preview at :

2:17 and 2:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

She was very dramatic that night. Like Josh left or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99