SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 pm

MJC1969 wrote:The New Twitter Promo

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 59 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 59 C89e8f3d-e611-4b7f-9284-fb6ba03868c9_zps5e41b257" />

Andi favorited and re-tweeted :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am

giggling I love how he's carrying her bag. Does she favorite all of the Twitter promos?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:This what Sharleen said about Josh&Andi during the GD:

"We catch a glimpse of Andi and Josh's hypothetical future together, which is nice, I guess...? It turns out they bring out the combative side in each other, talk at each other instead of to each other, and are generally at home arguing with each other.In a way it could be seen as a pro that Josh doesn't back down to Andi. But, he oddly takes the lie detector test personally – as if Andi had anything to do with the selection of that group date activity – and has trust issues caused by Andi's trust issues which are caused by his trust issues and this conversation just went in circles and left me exhausted and feeling the need to shower."

Gotta love the armchair couple's counselor. I doubt that the guys know that Andi has no input as to who goes on which dates. She presents it to them as if she's made that choice. I doubt the guys even give it a thought or question it. I bet Sharleen wasn't all knowing during JPG's season. The one thing I agree with is Andi needs somebody she can't push around and won't automatically back down. I disagree that these trust issues are Josh's fault. I mean not trusting someone based on nothing more than they played pro ball is short sighted, judge mental and ridiculous. IMO

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:41 am

AndreaElayne wrote:I love this forum! Josh and Andi remind me of JP and Ashley. Couple thoughts... First, Andi only really has feelings for Josh and Nick, in that order, IMO.  The other guys are nice enough, but not challenging enough for her.  Secondly, is Nick getting a bad edit? Maybe, but IF most of the guys are saying negative things about him, that is not editing.  He comes across aggressive and cocky, a man but not a gentleman.  Thirdly, Josh is a gentleman. He is confident and assertive.  And notice that we don't hear any of the guys talking negative about him. He seems to have character. Character that says I'm not going to play a game but instead seek love.  He is feisty too, which she needs.  A strong woman needs a strong, confident, and mature man. Excited to see how it all unfolds...

:yes: High clap 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:24 am

cindebugg wrote:

"We catch a glimpse of Andi and Josh's hypothetical future together, which is nice, I guess...? It turns out they bring out the combative side in each other, talk at each other instead of to each other, and are generally at home arguing with each other.In a way it could be seen as a pro that Josh doesn't back down to Andi. But, he oddly takes the lie detector test personally – as if Andi had anything to do with the selection of that group date activity – and has trust issues caused by Andi's trust issues which are caused by his trust issues and this conversation just went in circles and left me exhausted and feeling the need to shower."

Gotta love the armchair couple's counselor.  I doubt that the guys know that Andi has no input as to who goes on which dates.  She presents it to them as if she's made that choice.  I doubt the guys even give it a thought or question it.   I bet Sharleen wasn't all knowing during JPG's season.   The one thing I agree with is Andi needs somebody she can't push around and won't automatically back down.  I disagree that these trust issues are Josh's fault.  I mean not trusting someone based on nothing more than they played pro ball is short sighted, judge mental and ridiculous. IMO  
I agree with what you said. You would also assume Sharleen would be understanding on the guys not knowing who comes up with these date ideas. I'm not surprised with her comments though she's very team nick laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 am

cindebugg wrote:

Gotta love the armchair couple's counselor.  I doubt that the guys know that Andi has no input as to who goes on which dates.  She presents it to them as if she's made that choice.  I doubt the guys even give it a thought or question it.   I bet Sharleen wasn't all knowing during JPG's season.   The one thing I agree with is Andi needs somebody she can't push around and won't automatically back down.  I disagree that these trust issues are Josh's fault.  I mean not trusting someone based on nothing more than they played pro ball is short sighted, judge mental and ridiculous. IMO  

I was thinking the same thing as i read it; my guess is that Josh "trusted" Andi when she told him and the other guys that she had planned the dates. I also agree that I think the trust issues are more a function of Andi's insecurities than anything else. As I have said previously, in my opinion, Josh did not over-react to the lie detector test in light of how much he and Andi had discussed trust in their 1-1 date nor do I think he was "almost combative" as Andi suggested to CH. I think he tried to answer Andi honestly when she questioned his "alright, I guess" and was upset but fairly even-tempered as he tried to explain his problem in principle to the test. I also think he stayed even-tempered when she accused him of putting up a wall (can she say projection) but by that time I think Andi was only hearing the story playing in her own head.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:41 am

bilolo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGpeXbuTfY
I love-love your avitar...Phil is awesome..and BTW....Josh and Andi are such a couple!!.They just seem to fit each other perfectly...LOL This is such a cute outtake.. Thanks for the link !

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:44 am

docnash14 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

I was thinking the same thing as i read it; my guess is that Josh "trusted" Andi when she told him and the other guys that she had planned the dates.  I also agree that I think the trust issues are more a function of Andi's insecurities than anything else.  As I have said previously, in my opinion, Josh did not over-react to the lie detector test in light of how much he and Andi had discussed trust in their 1-1 date nor do I think he was "almost combative" as Andi suggested to CH.  I think he tried to answer Andi honestly when she questioned his "alright, I guess" and was upset but fairly even-tempered as he tried to explain his problem in principle to the test.  I also think he stayed even-tempered when she accused him of putting up a wall (can she say projection) but by that time I think Andi was only hearing the story playing in her own head.
I totally agree with you ...Very nice post..!!  clapping! 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

I agree with what you said. You would also assume Sharleen would be understanding on the guys not knowing who comes up with these date ideas. I'm not surprised with her comments though she's very team nick laugh out loud

I'm not surprised as I felt the same aloof, smug, I'm better than this vibe from her last season as I get from Nick this season.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:16 am

Judiful wrote:
bilolo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGpeXbuTfY
   I love-love your avitar...Phil is awesome..and BTW....Josh and Andi are such a couple!!.They just seem to fit each other perfectly...LOL  This is such a cute outtake.. Thanks for the link !
Yay ! Thank you and happy to read that you like Phillips, i love him. :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:29 am

Andi is In Miami

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 48m
Ya know those days when you just wake up happy? Having one of those! (Must be the Miami sunshine) #blessed #lovelife

She's Not happy with the media

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1h
I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 am

I was wondering because I can't remember but has the F1 ever hung out with the other contestants while the show was airing?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99