SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:31 pm

bilolo wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  8m
Gonna be nice to grab a drink in good ole Athens tonight before a little scramble golf tourney tomorrow morning at LC #chillmode
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  1m
@jmurbulldog Hope you don't have an early tee time!
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1m
@mommamurray it's an early night momma laugh out loud
Expand

Its so cute how they both tweeted their locations today.  Andi-Miami; Josh-Athens.   giggling  giggling 
Is it possible for them to tweet their locations while they're together and somewhere else just to dupe "stalkers" ? It's a great idea if they want to hide.

That's exactly what Nikki did last season to the extent that she sent out a picture of the snow in Colorado where she supposedly was skiing when in fact she and JP were all cuddled up somewhere in California.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 pm

I doubt it because he'll probably be spotted in Athens and at the gold tournament, but if no spottings then they're getting wise to our stalking.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:37 pm

I thought someone saw Andi leaving Miami today at the airport
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Or maybe if Andi is home in GA by then, Josh will meet her after the golf tourney

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:01 pm

cindebugg wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Gotta love the armchair couple's counselor.  I doubt that the guys know that Andi has no input as to who goes on which dates.  She presents it to them as if she's made that choice.  I doubt the guys even give it a thought or question it.   I bet Sharleen wasn't all knowing during JPG's season.   The one thing I agree with is Andi needs somebody she can't push around and won't automatically back down.  I disagree that these trust issues are Josh's fault.  I mean not trusting someone based on nothing more than they played pro ball is short sighted, judge mental and ridiculous. IMO  
I agree with what you said. You would also assume Sharleen would be understanding on the guys not knowing who comes up with these date ideas. I'm not surprised with her comments though she's very team nick laugh out loud

I'm not surprised as I felt the same aloof, smug, I'm better than this vibe from her last season as I get from Nick this season.
Watching Sharleen kiss JPG was one of the more horrifying things that I've ever watched on TV, so she can get off her high horse any time now.  laugh out loud 

I wonder if she and Andi are really all that close. I would expect that if they were truly good friends, Sharleen would refrain from posting that awful camel toe picture of Andi and just say that she's not even going to comment on it. Putting it in her blog so people can point and laugh and criticize some more? Pretty bitchy, if you ask me.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
I agree with what you said. You would also assume Sharleen would be understanding on the guys not knowing who comes up with these date ideas. I'm not surprised with her comments though she's very team nick laugh out loud

I'm not surprised as I felt the same aloof, smug, I'm better than this vibe from her last season as I get from Nick this season.
Watching Sharleen kiss JPG was one of the more horrifying things that I've ever watched on TV, so she can get off her high horse any time now.  laugh out loud 

I wonder if she and Andi are really all that close. I would expect that if they were truly good friends, Sharleen would refrain from posting that awful camel toe picture of Andi and just say that she's not even going to comment on it. Putting it in her blog so people can point and laugh and criticize some more? Pretty bitchy, if you ask me.

Well, that escalated quickly.....   :gotcha: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:07 pm

jen689 wrote:Travis and Sarah both lived in Nashville.  They didn't make it as a couple.

It would take some effort for Andi and Josh to meet up in GA.  They'd need a discreet location and probably would have to arrive in some type of disguise.

Travis and Sarah did not make it as a couple because they never were a couple. giggling  All fake and just friends. Travis was never into her at all. Them not making it had nothing to do with where they lived.  :yes: 

Andi and Josh are way into each other and being from the same city bodes well for their success out of the bubble!!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:08 pm

chloep wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

Well, that escalated quickly.....   :gotcha: 
Sorry, was that directed at me?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Alanna wrote:I doubt it because he'll probably be spotted in Athens and at the gold tournament, but if no spottings then they're getting wise to our stalking.

Yes, but Andi was spotted leaving Miami this morning. Josh did tell his Mom it was going to be an early night.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Andi posted this , I wonder if she was aiming it at Sharlene's Blog ? 

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman     ·   12h    

I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 69 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!             Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 69 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 69 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 pm

rc49ers wrote:Andi posted this , I wonder if she was aiming it at Sharlene's Blog ?   

I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them

IMO Sharleen isn't "fed" by the show.  She has a fashion/beauty blog where she posts recaps.

***Edited ***Fan Thread only

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:30 pm

jen689 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Andi posted this , I wonder if she was aiming it at Sharlene's Blog ?   

IMO Sharleen isn't "fed" by the show.  She has a fashion/beauty blog where she posts recaps.

***Edited ***

Again this is Josh's "fan thread."  Friendly reminder.  #safezone!  

Besides Jillian picked Ed!!  Need we say more??  LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99